Search
Register
Finland show tonight!
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Perspective

Finland show tonight!  Reply with quote  

I'm so excited, I haven't seen sage since 2003 in Brussels, back when he was doing Hope stuff and it was brand new. I'm bringing a friend who's more of a metal guy but I'm positive he's gonna enjoy himself.

I know it's a long shot but are there any boarders attending tonight? I'll be wearing a sage hoodie, glasses, and short hair, come say hi.

How have the other Euro shows gone so far?
Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:03 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

last nights show in stockholm was nuts.

650 people showed up.

I have to be honest right now. I am completely fucking wiped out. But I am going to dig deep down and do whatever I need to to make through these next 3 shows. Touring Europe alone and flying by the seat of your pants is brutal. I always forget that until I do it again.

I will see you tonight!
Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:49 am
Ananasakäämä

I'll be there with a bunch of friends.

Really looking forward to it... only a couple of hours and then it's on!
Post Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:03 am
Ananasakäämä

You put on a great show again!
Rewrite over The Centaur was perhaps my favorite part of the show. And Makeshift patriot and Slow down Gandhi... and Damage and Inherited scars and some others.

I was surprised there were so few songs from the new album, I would've loved to hear Got up this morning etc. But it doesn't really matter, there were plenty of golden oldies.

Seemed like there were lots of new Sage listeners in the crowd, the majority wasn't there last time. That's good.

Oh and I shook the man's hand. It was firm.

Now I'm at work and a bit worn-out cause I was home at 2 am and needed to take the train too early this morning. But it was worth it of course.
Post Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:50 am
breakreep
homophobic yet curious

Holy shit. My mom is from Finland and I plan on getting a dual citizenship there once I'm over the mandatory military age. Then I can go to Sage shows in several countries....AT ONCE!!!!!!

If Sage is still alive/touring at that point, anyway.
Post Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:25 am
Eireenah

Location: "I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."

One more Sage, one more! You can do it!!!
For those who want to know about Austria... I really don't know how it was because i was hypnotized most of the time. I THINK i was there. There was Sage, there was me across the room, a sea of people in between, and it was raining knives from the sky. cross my heart tshirt.
Post Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:09 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

damn right, one more show left!!!

this morning the hotel clerk failed to wake me up at 10. i missed my flight. i had to call a booking agent to find another flight that could get me to copenhagen on time so that i can take a train from there to lund.

after working that out (from the hotel desk since my cell phone doesnt work) i had to walk through the pouring rain and find the train that would take me to the airport. now i am using a kiosk at the airport waiting for my flight to arrive. i swear on my genitals that there are very few people i know in this world who could do what i am doing right now and still make it work without completely giving up. hahaha. this isnt as bad as my first solo europe tour but it is a reminder of how difficult this shit can really be. i am beyond excited that i only have one show left before i try to make it home with as much compensation as possible. but then i have to worry about border control...but thats a daily event here. much thanks to the fans in europe...you have been beautiful for the most part...but i wont be touring here for a long, long time.

much respeck
Post Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:07 am
Jesus Frank

That's a shame it's got to be such a hassle, you know there are a lot of appreciative people over here. Oh well. As for tonight though, like I've said, YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!! It's been four years and it came so sudden, I am THRILLED that a show is finally happening again. Have a good one, and I'll see you there!
Post Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:24 am
Eireenah

Location: "I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."

ehh Sage... blackout on rainy day in oslo
hang in there.... and don't miss your flight home, damn!
Post Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:12 am

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: