Search
Register
last night was LA, tonight is San Francisco
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

dilly dilly

awe.....my boyz! I'm so jealous. :(
Hope all the shows are going well!
I miss you both!!!!!!
xo
Post Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:25 pm
Stumbleweed

Heh, a red, white, and blue apparition. That first pic is kickass.
Post Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:31 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
organize

Post Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:38 pm
LuvSpeakeasy

organize wrote:
first off, the show lastnight was definitely the best small venue show that I have ever been to. My lady and I showed up when the doors opened and took a seat at a table up front. We Both didnt even notice Bernard and Sage standing at the Merch booth in the corner. So we head over to the booth and I introduce myself to Bernard as organize from the forum and my lady talked to sage. After that I tried to take a picture of Sage and my lady but couldnt get the camera to work (one of Sages pet peeves) and we settled in for the show

i thought i recognized you guys from where i was sitting (from where evel did his death defying stunt). we had met before at the fillmore show, don't know if you remember.. anyway, the show was great. i had never seen bernard perform, what a pleasant surprise. shit was hilarious. thanks guys.
Post Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:49 pm
organize

LuvSpeakeasy wrote:
organize wrote:
first off, the show lastnight was definitely the best small venue show that I have ever been to. My lady and I showed up when the doors opened and took a seat at a table up front. We Both didnt even notice Bernard and Sage standing at the Merch booth in the corner. So we head over to the booth and I introduce myself to Bernard as organize from the forum and my lady talked to sage. After that I tried to take a picture of Sage and my lady but couldnt get the camera to work (one of Sages pet peeves) and we settled in for the show

i thought i recognized you guys from where i was sitting (from where evel did his death defying stunt). we had met before at the fillmore show, don't know if you remember.. anyway, the show was great. i had never seen bernard perform, what a pleasant surprise. shit was hilarious. thanks guys.

I definitely do remember... you should have came over and said Hi. Im really bad with faces when ive only met someone once though. Next time around we should wear "Hello My Name Is" stickers.
Post Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:13 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Diane coming through with those nasty pictures!!!

By the way, that was the quickest hi-bye interaction we've ever had. I hope it's not because I smell. Which I do. Great seeing you there.
Post Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:15 pm
Nozebleed

awww, b didnt use my final countdown remix beat!
Post Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:52 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3