Search
Register
Prolyphic, B. Dolan, The Rectangle club and more August 25th
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Blackstone Valley

tough sarah cant say shit about the aviators in person, then its allllll i hear when you get on the interw3b. friggin damn kids.

my aviators are worn for many reasons, none of which i'm going to share with you.
Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:58 pm
futuristxen

Blackstone Valley wrote:
tough sarah cant say shit about the aviators in person, then its allllll i hear when you get on the interw3b. friggin damn kids.

my aviators are worn for many reasons, none of which i'm going to share with you.

I thought when I called them Tony Scott movie glasses, and kept calling you maverick that counted as "saying shit" about your sunglasses?
Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:13 pm
Blackstone Valley

psh maverick is bad ass. and tony stewert drives fast cars. compliments they were.

now i'm all hiding my cool.

i see what youre trying to do, and i dont like it.
Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:18 pm
futuristxen

No. Tony Scott. The Director of Top Gun. And like every other movie starring aviator glasses. Ridley's brother I think. He's got issues with aviator glasses and father figures. He also directed True Romance. Which also starred Aviator glasses.
Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:28 pm
Blackstone Valley

futuristxen wrote:
No. Tony Scott. The Director of Top Gun. And like every other movie starring aviator glasses. Ridley's brother I think. He's got issues with aviator glasses and father figures. He also directed True Romance. Which also starred Aviator glasses.

yah thats what i meant. that dude.

fuck it i dont know who he is. and ya know what... i bet he's a badass.

you want me to get terminator glasses? some wraparound slick deals? whats good enough for you!?

do you want me to drive a beretta?!
Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:56 pm
b. dolan
FBI agent

futuristxen wrote:

yes! zombie boy!
Post Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:18 am
MessiahCarey

Hahahahahahahaha.

That's my bassist's cousin, actually. He's got some mental health issues (probably overstating the obvious there). He thought I had invited him up. He didn't bother me one bit, but I wasn't sure what to do. He had the TIME OF HIS LIFE. His (very irresponsible) father had left him there at about 1:00...and Austin got there at 2:30 or so...evidently someone was passing around a joint and this kid grabbed it and started hitting it. He's been e-mailing Austin non-stop about how the whole show was the greatest thing ever and how he had the most amazing time and yada yada. He's usually not a very happy kid, so while I'm not happy that people weren't responsible enough to keep the joints from him (they prolly didn't know any better, I wasn't there or I woulda put the brakes on that shit f'sure) I'm sure glad he had the time of his life.

But it was very awkward. Then I just ignored him. Then I felt bad....so I sorta tried to give him the mic...and he just kinda looked at me. Ah well.

And I have to take credit for starting that horrible joke. I was only kidding when the CD player went out and the soundman started figuring out some backup plan...I started the joke...just because I thought it would be funny to say "So a kid walks into a whorehouse with a dead frog on a leash" and then the people who knew the joke would laughk, and I'd stop having just said a sorta batty setup line (a la Buddy Hackett's "Two f*gs are fuckin' a dead alligator on the back of a bus"). But I can credit Eric for the joke. His things is to try and make up the most offensive jokes ever, or retell the ones he hears that are horrible.

Then Eric of course said "You better tell that joke or I will" and I hid behind the drum set and hyped him while he told it. He starts of with..."Well...I don't wanna say FUCK...but..."

The funny part is that he cut two of his songs before he played because his parents were there. ::sigh::

My set was devoid of AIDS-related humour, and intentionally so.

That kid is like one of my best friends and I love him very much, but explaining him to people is not easy. At all.

Wow. I don't look as fat as I feel in that picture. Got anymore?
Post Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:28 pm
futuristxen

Of course the last one isn't from the show, proper. But I think it's amusing. I would have taken more pictures if my phone wasn't pretty much dead.
Post Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:50 pm
mizterie

i so wish i had a camera. one day! the world will be documented.
Post Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:18 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4