Search
Register
Prolyphic, Bernard Dolan, Rect. club AUG 25th
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

MessiahCarey

Prolyphic, Bernard Dolan, Rect. club AUG 25th  Reply with quote  

Particle Accelerator is an event dedicated to the memory of the Legendary Jack Young, Jr. Proceeds will be donated to United Services (www.UnitedServicesCT.org), a non-profit center providing extensive behavioural health and social services for Northeastern CT.

http://particleaccelerator.org/ is the website for the event and it is there that you can donate money if for some reason you can't make the show. But you SHOULD make the show.

It's an all-day event that starts and noon and goes until about midnight. Late afternoon is when my band will play, and right after that is the SFR block (BeeDeezy and Pro, I believe in that order). If you get there around 2:00 you won't miss a thing and catch some cool acoustic music, too.

Use this website to buy tickets for $10 ($12 the day of the show)

http://particleaccelerator.org/site/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Saturday, August 25th
Noon - 11:00pm
Thompson Rod and Gun Club
Thompson, CT

-----------------------

As some of my closer friends my know, a friend of mine committed suicide a few months back. He was having some troubles with various issues, and had tried to check himself into a mental health facility - but was turned away because he had no health insurance.

We can't do anything about having lost a very talented and genuine young man - but what we CAN do is try to keep this from happening again by doing our best to make some money available to those who need it. All the proceeds from this show are going to an organization that provides grants for mental health care in the event someone cannot pay for the care that they need.

Jack was a fan of my hip hop but didn't get the opportunity to experience my other ventures - so as a tribute to his memory, I will be performing a brief hip hop set in ADDITION to the Rectangle Club performance. I haven't done a hip hop show in...maybe 3 or 4 years at this point...and I hope that it compels a few more people to come out and help us raise money for the cause.

Thank you for your time, and we truly hope to see you there. We're excited to be playing again, and our album is nearing completion, but none of that really matters compared to you making it out to this show or donating some money.

Here's the full lineup:

-Francine...and HER Ruby Slippers
-Lost In Ashford
-Letterday
-Can't Face the Falling
-Shoot From the Shadows
-Prolyphic
-Benard Dolan
-Jezuz and Jared Sparks
-The Rectangle Club
-Element 42
-Moist Chicken
-Lights Like Diamonds
-Color by Number
-My Last Flight
-Chris Listorti
-Megafauna
-White Rose Confession
-August Train
Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:58 am
futuristxen

Good stuff kids. Shane rapping like a mother fo, and some Evil Knevel action. And then some Prolyphic--mmmmmmm. It were good.
Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:37 am

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: