Search
Register
storming the castle. FREE FOO FEST with SFR showcase 7/14/07
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

tom inhaler
me too!

storming the castle. FREE FOO FEST with SFR showcase 7/14/07  Reply with quote  

we are the secret guests tonight at the foo fest in providence, RI

it's gonna be a party with Sage Fran, Buck 65, Alias, Prolyphic, Buddy Wakefield and Dilly Dilly all rocking some jams.

we'll go on at 11:30pm.

what is foo fest you might ask?
info and directions at
http://www.as220.org/FooFest/foo.htm

i'll be at the merch table all day and night selling things. come say hi!
Post Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:52 am
Marcus Forealius

I can't wait for ths. Sounds like it'll be a great follow-up to last night's performance at Poopos.
Post Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:05 am
m hanora
Holy Mary Mother of Pwn.

i'm obsessed with providence right now. i'll be there.

i just want to mention i came down to provi after a shift, stayed for the show, slept for 10 minutes, came back to boston, worked (am working), then will be coming back...because i love ya'll that hard in the face and booty.
Post Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:26 am
Storm Davis

This was fun. Loose. Laid back. Good times. Nice encore to the Friday show.
Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:39 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
note1

It was pretty fun walking up the street just as Bombzo was coming on. Pushing my way through the crowd there was plenty of "oh my god's" coming out of peoples mouths. Then up near the front there was two grizzled biker dudes who seemed to be totally getting it and they were damned near giggling.

It was a good night in Providence.
Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:38 pm
ChrisUno EndCrews

Yah, good night until like 2AM when walking back to the whip we find 2 cats laid out in the middle of the street near Geller's shoe store and cats kickin the downed mens faces in as people try to move past or stand in utter shock......

Wasn't one problem at Foo Fest (that I saw), but the rest of Providence is fucked as of late.

Be careful all who venture out in Providence for weekend activities at night, the past two weekends I have seen horrific violent shit.

...But who can pass up sucking down brew and blunts in the middle of Empire street, nahmean....

This week, Westminster catches it!

"Holler"
Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:34 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
erich

on behalf on live sound technicians and audio engineers worldwide, i apologize for everything. i love how well ya'll did in spite of the staggering technical difficulties, and it made for some fun moments, ("i feel like a fucking jedi knight up here!") but that was more or less what my darkest nightmares feel like.

oh, and one more thing.

dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly. dilly.
Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:10 am
dilly dilly

ha ha!

That was a friggin nightmare. wow.

still had a great time though! It's tough to get me down ;)

xo-
dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly dilly
Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:51 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I felt this festival was piss poor. We did what we could, but it was a great disappointment a day after playing Lupos.

Also, the kareoke booth tried sabotaging our shit. i wish someone would have picked up the sound man and thrown him into the kareoke booth.
Post Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:48 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: