Search
Register
why the fuck do people think its ok to not be good at math??
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Jim Nastic

...page six  Reply with quote  

0XAnything=0

just tryin' for page 6...

--Nastic
Post Sat Feb 22, 2003 5:22 am
apeofdeath
FIRE BREATHING DRAG QUEEN

proof by reasoning

-I rest my case.
Post Sat Feb 22, 2003 8:05 am
ihaveagluegun

Infamous wrote:
proof by reasoning

-I rest my case.

your'e not through yet math face.

Reason: 1 to use the faculty of reason: to THINK
2 GROUND, CAUSE
3 the power to think, INTELLECT
4 a sane or sound mind
5 due exercise of the faculty of logical THOUGHT

show me where it says "through mathematics"

just get over the fact that math is not nessicary to people's daily lives. As I said before, applicable, yes. needed for everyday use, no. And no one cares that you need to know how to count your change, people use little over third grade math skills on a daily basis, multiplication, division, addition and subtraction.
So, once again, it is therefore unessecary to be good at math.
I have provided sufficent evidence that logic, even reason has it's foundations in thought, and that mathematics is founded and logic.
conclusion, be happy if you suck at math or just dont like it then you can live and come to logical conclusions and survive, what an astounding discovery! for real people, this was a stupid question to begin with, and illogical as well as stupid to try and defend. Millions of people live in the world, survive, and are much happier than people who think they are supreme just 'cause they are math faces. YOU ARENT YOUR FUCKING MATH SKILLS.......ok im done, defense rests it's case.
Post Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:05 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SergOne

fucking shit, just let this thread die already....its way longer than it needs to be
Post Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:16 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FoJaR

uh, ihaveagluegun, i think you missed the moral of fight club. the entire point was that it is not what you have that makes you who you are. it is what you know and what you do with what you know. which means that you are just about as wrong as you can get. idiot. you ARE your fucking math skills (among other things).

-FoJaR
Post Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:12 pm
ihaveagluegun

..i didnt watch fight club...someones name on this board is your not your fucking shirt....and...you arent your math skills for fucks sake, gimmie a break.
Post Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:40 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
apeofdeath
FIRE BREATHING DRAG QUEEN

ihaveagluegun, shut the fuck up. I have never once said I was better than anybody because I am "a math face."

I already said this, to each his own.

Go fuck yourself
Post Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:10 pm
PokeHerFace

Re: why the fuck do people think its ok to not be good at ma  Reply with quote  

SergOne wrote:
seriously, people act like its no big deal to just be like "oh I'm not good at math" and shit, its bullshit you don't see people saying shit like "oh I don't work well with words" or "I never really understood reading" for me math was something that was always stressed as the most important subject to learn, but for some reason for most people its just socially acceptable to say "oh I'm not good at numbers"......you don't still read dick and jane books so learning your multiplication tables and long division should not be the extent of your math skills

i didn't read the responses, i just read the lead...and i have to say I disagree 100%
Post Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:36 pm
ihaveagluegun

showed me
Post Sun Feb 23, 2003 12:31 am
Patrick

replied because I could, heh  Reply with quote  

Get it right kids, math is in everything, do you need a knowledge of it to "get by" no....

no one succeeds by getting by though...everyone knows math is part of everything, from the board games you play, to the computer programming languages that dominate todays world...if you aren't a part of the ingenuity, you're part of the crowd that pays the ingenious...

so stay ignorant...keep to your third grade math, that, "gets you by"...believe the lie that not everyone can be good at math....

it's impossible for people to not be able to develop mathematical skills (people with FULL control of their faculties) because math dominates....it dominates, music, language, and commerce....until it's proved it dominates emotions...then we cannot assume it does.....which is pretty much the only part of life it has a hard time putting into theory.

P A T R I C K
Post Mon Feb 24, 2003 1:00 am
ihaveagluegun

Re: replied because I could, heh  Reply with quote  

Patrick wrote:
Get it right kids, math is in everything, do you need a knowledge of it to "get by" no....

no one succeeds by getting by though...everyone knows math is part of everything, from the board games you play, to the computer programming languages that dominate todays world...if you aren't a part of the ingenuity, you're part of the crowd that pays the ingenious...

so stay ignorant...keep to your third grade math, that, "gets you by"...believe the lie that not everyone can be good at math....

it's impossible for people to not be able to develop mathematical skills (people with FULL control of their faculties) because math dominates....it dominates, music, language, and commerce....until it's proved it dominates emotions...then we cannot assume it does.....which is pretty much the only part of life it has a hard time putting into theory.

P A T R I C K

thats bullshit, quit talking, start thinking, being "sucessful" as you call it is not nessecary, sucess isnt my fucking life goal, my life goal....is happiness. I dont know about you, but i'd much rather be happy than sucessful. The American dream is a waste of life, for me anyway, but if you insist, close your mind, clench your butt cheeks, and go on beliveing that the road to sucess is so important. People in Africa, many, are poor, starving, AIDs ridden and all in all living a hard life, but you know, many of them, are much happier than the people here. Success, hah, i scoff at sucess, it is a position for the weak if you ask me, someone who cant be happy with themselves, with the earth, with just living life with people who you enjoy doing what you enjoy, and not taking for granted small things...bahh, i naysay to the idea that this so called "sucess" is nessecary, even worth it. To me, sucess will be finding happiness in what I have.
Post Mon Feb 24, 2003 1:00 pm
Dee

Man, one more person fucking criticizes ME for bullshit threads...

this thread needs to die. Immediately. Stop posting in it.

why the fuck do people think its ok to not be good at math??

Because it fucking IS ok, dickweed.

End of story.
Post Mon Feb 24, 2003 1:08 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6