Search
Register
I'm not liking this life.
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

PHIL LACIO AKA P DAWG
the godfather of troll

Its obvious dude doesnt know anything about you and wasnt famaliar with your music...you can't control peoples perceptions of you..people are always gonnna find a reason to NOT Like someone.. as far as the road goes you just need to rest you probably havent slept good for a few weeks now just fight thru it as best you can ..as far as these preconceived notions of these people who dont really know you as some tree loving hippie F them you dont owe anything to anybody .... just think if a putz like ja rule had a web address for people to contact him..he would get sent emails 100x worse than the ones you receive you have balls accepting contact from any weirdo out there.. this guy went to your show..left early then searched the web to find more info about you...and ways to contact you
dude obviously doenst have a gf he is herb ..as for the guys offering you weed... i guess they havent listened to different or a few others where you touch on the subject.... get some rest and you'll be ok
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:45 pm
excellrec

i'm always here for ya in minneapolis
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:46 pm
MrHourGlass

..  Reply with quote  

Hey Sage

I'm in no place to dish out advice, but I can say is I think your music is great, your messages are on point and the true fans know you do not operate in a capitalistic fashion. The envious will try at all costs to get inside of your head. You should know better than to second-guess yourself at this point. These wierdos without a cause unfortunately will probably multiply, but all you have to realize is that these guys are the minority.

***also I have decided to retire from the message board. I will only return to post worthwhile posts and replies...only intriguing material..I feel like I'm contributing to the poor content that's upsetting you and everyone else

See you at the next Providence show. yes, I'll buy material.

What a joke these people are!

"Sage sells merchandise, you must be as money hungry as bush!!! You contradicting bastard!!!"
WOW...these peolpe are ridiculous, don't sweat them man.

Peace(i mean it)

HourGlass
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:59 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

What a difference a good night's sleep can make.

You guys are outstanding, really. Thank you for the moral support.

but shit is still a little too much to deal with at this point.

It wasn't JUST that email. That email was an example of many things that seem to all be coming at me at once.

I feel better today. Last night I was in a horrible borrible mood and I apologize.

I do like for people to be happy.

A lot of the people who I have met through my music are abdolutely amazing.
A lot of the new people I am coming across make me want to crawl into a cave and paint for the rest of my life.

thank you listening to me bitch and whine some more.
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 2:00 pm
Nope

I didn't read every response so I'll probably be repeating shit, so I'll keep it short. I've never been in a situation such as this but you can draw from some good ol' mainstays

- the bigger you get the more assholes you'll encounter...not everybody's going to like you. That's true even if you're not "famous."

- switch email addresses, cancel the old one. Good email services let you notify people that you changed your email. And you get to pick who those people are.

- Who exactly are you being judged by here? Complete fucking strangers...and somebody's that's just heard one of your songs is probably even more of a stranger...take it easy, dude

mullet removin' ain't easy
Post Thu Feb 20, 2003 2:00 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4