Profile
Search
Register
Log in
white pride HTTD review
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Press/Interviews/reviews

Author Message
marshall84



Joined: 15 Jul 2002
Posts: 2154
Location: KS
 Reply with quote  

pedavis wrote:
MC Pope wrote:
pedavis wrote:
it'd be a stretch to even say i was proud to be human.


What would you be proud to be? A dolphin? Fuck dolphins.


fuck yeah i'd be proud to be a dolphin. zooming below the sea surface at speeds over 40mph [which is very fast for an aquatic animal]. and they also have sex for pleasure, much like i do.

i'd rather be a koala bear, actually. who doesn't like koala bears? fuck you if you don't. you've got a sick and twisted perception of this world and may a higher being have mercy on your wretched little sole.

human beings. seems like they fucked up everything for everything else.


Dolphins also gang-rape other dolphins for pleasure. We have more than a few things in common...
Post Wed May 09, 2007 10:10 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
pedavis



Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 1425
Location: Illinois, US
 Reply with quote  

MC Pope wrote:
Marsupials are the worst. They raise their young in pouches, like dogs! Ridiculous.


and thats where i claim 'Check'. dogs, being mammals, don't birth into pouches. you louse.
Post Wed May 09, 2007 10:13 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
pedavis



Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 1425
Location: Illinois, US
 Reply with quote  

marshall84 wrote:
pedavis wrote:
MC Pope wrote:
pedavis wrote:
it'd be a stretch to even say i was proud to be human.


What would you be proud to be? A dolphin? Fuck dolphins.


fuck yeah i'd be proud to be a dolphin. zooming below the sea surface at speeds over 40mph [which is very fast for an aquatic animal]. and they also have sex for pleasure, much like i do.

i'd rather be a koala bear, actually. who doesn't like koala bears? fuck you if you don't. you've got a sick and twisted perception of this world and may a higher being have mercy on your wretched little sole.

human beings. seems like they fucked up everything for everything else.


Dolphins also gang-rape other dolphins for pleasure. We have more than a few things in common...


yeah? where'd you see that? on youtube? who the fuck downs on dolphins. sick-minded perverts obviously.
Post Wed May 09, 2007 10:14 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
gordon shumway



Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 292
 Reply with quote  

Oh it's kind of cool to have your young with you in a warm fanny pack.
Post Wed May 09, 2007 10:16 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
pedavis



Joined: 03 May 2007
Posts: 1425
Location: Illinois, US
 Reply with quote  

gordon shumway wrote:
Oh it's kind of cool to have your young with you in a warm fanny pack.


as i said. sick-minded perverts. preying on the helpless and weak.
Post Wed May 09, 2007 10:17 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
gordon shumway



Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 292
 Reply with quote  

pedavis wrote:
gordon shumway wrote:
Oh it's kind of cool to have your young with you in a warm fanny pack.


as i said. sick-minded perverts. preying on the helpless and weak.


What are you talking about? I made a reference to pouches and fanny packs. Nothing more, nothing less. Kind of stupid and probably shouldn't of added anything considering what the topic is in here. So what do you think about the review?
Post Wed May 09, 2007 10:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
MC Pope



Joined: 16 Jul 2003
Posts: 2986
Location: Adelaide, Australia
 Reply with quote  

pedavis wrote:
MC Pope wrote:
Marsupials are the worst. They raise their young in pouches, like dogs! Ridiculous.


and thats where i claim 'Check'. dogs, being mammals, don't birth into pouches. you louse.


AAAACCKKKKKKKK!!!! WRONG!!!!! Dogs, being reverse marsupials, birth into back-pouches, where the young gestate for twelve years before chewing their way out. And don't call me a louse, you tick!

Alf wrote:
shouldn't of


BBBBZZZZZRRRRTTTTT!!!!! WRRROOONNNNGGG!!!!!

Shouldn't have
Post Wed May 09, 2007 10:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
gordon shumway



Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 292
 Reply with quote  

BBBBZZZZZRRRRTTTTT!!!!! WRRROOONNNNGGG!!!!!

Shouldn't have

I just got served!
Post Wed May 09, 2007 10:40 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Lusid
http://youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0


Joined: 02 Apr 2007
Posts: 5081
Location: Dr. Pepperland
 Reply with quote  

marshall84 wrote:
pedavis wrote:
MC Pope wrote:
pedavis wrote:
it'd be a stretch to even say i was proud to be human.


What would you be proud to be? A dolphin? Fuck dolphins.


fuck yeah i'd be proud to be a dolphin. zooming below the sea surface at speeds over 40mph [which is very fast for an aquatic animal]. and they also have sex for pleasure, much like i do.

i'd rather be a koala bear, actually. who doesn't like koala bears? fuck you if you don't. you've got a sick and twisted perception of this world and may a higher being have mercy on your wretched little sole.

human beings. seems like they fucked up everything for everything else.


Dolphins also gang-rape other dolphins for pleasure. We have more than a few things in common...


So, this is what it's all about Manny?
Post Wed May 09, 2007 10:55 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Fallujah



Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 1147
Location: Narnia
 Reply with quote  

What the hell happened to this topic?

Anyway, this part made me laugh: "Francis does spend some time assuring the listener that he is, in fact, that fresh while you are unfortunately “really not all that dope” "
Post Wed May 09, 2007 11:14 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jared Paul



Joined: 15 Jul 2002
Posts: 3720
Location: www.PrayersForAtheists.org
 Reply with quote  

"white knights"

HAAAAAAA AHAH!!! YESSS!
Post Thu May 10, 2007 7:30 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:12 am
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon