Search
Register
The nature of Protests and Rallying...my two cents...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

quasifoto

protesting is has been my favorite fad for 10 years now.

not a word i like to associate with political actions, sorry it just offends.

i'd like to think that there are going to be a lot of new voters that have learned a lesson.

blunted: you gotta vote man. cause although you may not have much faith in the system, people who do beleive in it do vote. all of bush's supporters vote. all of his haters don't. if they did, or more important, if they do things will change. i'm a strong beleiver in voting because it really doesn't take that much effort, so what is there to lose. if you've never done it, it may seem intimidating- it's supposed to by design. but it's simple once you do it. please vote.

we will never have a situtation where you have to vote in this country because it is not in the gov't's interest.

"those who choose to remain ignorant in the days to come deserve all the pain that they will get. trust no one." my favorite sebutones line.
Post Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:33 am
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

i never planned on not voting as thats one of the 'truest' ways to show your opionon and not voting just seems ignorant........
Post Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:55 am
illusion

Re: ...  Reply with quote  

MrHourGlass wrote:

But my ASSUMPTIONS???!?!!?! Are you kidding me?...If I could run a study, to see how many people who protest, did not vote, the results would most likely be very high. You could argue that an assumption right there, but it's almost "common knowledge" the amount of non-registered voters in this country is pathetic. Atleast that's what I've read. Someone who is good with numbers, please grab a stat for me.

and im sure there are plenty of people who went to the protests who in fact DID vote for MR BUSH! the way he has handled his term could never be predicted..
Post Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:00 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2