Search
Register
sage in tallahassee
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

rubix138

sage in tallahassee  Reply with quote  

sage put on a good show as always but the crowd here sucks so damn bad. he said he wasnt coming back and i sure cant blame him. i doubt he made any money at all last night. i'm gonna see him again in 2 weeks in another city who will actually have a large crowd there so i'm looking forward to that. good luck with the tour sage and see you again soon.
peace
Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:18 pm
SoundDoctrine

What wasn't the crowd doing...Did he announce he wasn't comming back on stage? Give the details...
Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:20 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I don't blame the crowd at all.

There are people to blame but I will hold my tongue.

I will never return to that club. I may never return to that cty ever again. i don't see why I would.
Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:05 pm
hugh grants hooker

the first thing he said last night from the stage was "welcome to my final tallahassee show".

i too believe he lost a good deal of money last night.

no money + small crowds = no more sage

just means i'll be driving longer distances in the future. i'm so pathetic.
Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:55 pm

rubix138

well i'd blame promoting more than likely  Reply with quote  

if fans dont know about the show then how they gonna be there. yea i drove 2 1/2 to 3 hours to see him. but i live just as far from new orleans so hopefully he will keep going there. but i'm moving to iceland soon anyways so it dont really matter. maybe he will do another iceland show.
Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:02 pm
Improper Fraction

I missed Sage in Tallahasse and now he isn't coming back... I feel hurt now... I guess theirs always New Orleans.
Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:04 pm
LordConquerer

Tallahassee is a shitty fucking town and Cow Haus represents the town's shittyness quite well. I hate seeing bands at that place. The sound quality is shit and the crowd is usually wack. Hopefully Sage will continue to come to Gainesville as that show was very dope.
Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:25 pm
katerock

regardless;the angel loved your tally show  Reply with quote  

Sage, I don't know if you read this stuff but just a thought, you definatley need better promoters in the Tallahassee area. So if you feel the chill under your toes like hell is freezing over and you decide to come back you should hit me up to get the asses in seats like you have a midget entourage. Anyway, if you read this I was at your show Mon. and we spoke for a minute after.Think celestial. jk. it's katejones11@aol.com
Post Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:53 am
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: