Search
Register
The Gainesville Florida Show Was Ridiculous!!!!
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Wakeaholic

The Gainesville Florida Show Was Ridiculous!!!!  Reply with quote  

Never before have I seen such talent in such a small amount of time (and space). Sage, if you are reading this, that was the best show ever, really. All I could think about yesterday and today is how I'm going to get to either the tallahassee show or the orlando show. Unfortunately, I can't make it to either because of my damn job. Hell, I was thinking about cutting a day of class to drive to New Orleans. Anyway, to anyone who has never been and was thinking of going, GO! I've been to shows where the tickets cost $30 and only had half the energy and talent that those guys threw down Sunday night. To Sage: Thank you for being the most talented mc, and also for staring down this guy I brought whose in the military throughout Makeshift Patriot. Anyway, time for class, later.
Post Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:13 am

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: