Search
Register
God Be graceful on my soul..SAGE FRANCIS is comin to TORONTO
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

nOmIs d'BlUnT

God Be graceful on my soul..SAGE FRANCIS is comin to TORONTO  Reply with quote  

Sage so i hear that u gona be dropin by the Reverb on march 28 in TORONTO...damn son..my bois and i been waitin for u to came to Tdot for the longest time...we seen Atmosphere Blueprint Cage and Copywrite and EL-P...and been just wait for U to came by....so Aesop is the last one left on da list to see....aight man...im lookin forward to kickin it back at the show..its gona be hard to top the Atmosphere show..but i think u gona reck it man...

PEACE!!!

nOmIs d'blUnT
Post Tue Jan 28, 2003 4:50 pm
amo1ne

do you know if and when the montreal date is? whered you hear about march 28th?
Post Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:46 pm

If u scroll down u will notice a title "canada in the works" or something by sage. there he mentions march28th
Post Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:08 pm

Re: God Be graceful on my soul..SAGE FRANCIS is comin to TOR  Reply with quote  

nOmIs d'BlUnT wrote:
Sage so i hear that u gona be dropin by the Reverb on march 28 in TORONTO...damn son..my bois and i been waitin for u to came to Tdot for the longest time...we seen Atmosphere Blueprint Cage and Copywrite and EL-P...and been just wait for U to came by....so Aesop is the last one left on da list to see....aight man...im lookin forward to kickin it back at the show..its gona be hard to top the Atmosphere show..but i think u gona reck it man...

PEACE!!!

nOmIs d'blUnT

I'm still in a state of shock myself.
Post Wed Jan 29, 2003 10:49 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: