Register
Slug and Dibbs dissin Anticon
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Laydee

get the fuck over it it was funny
Post Thu Jan 16, 2003 11:47 pm
Awww mn

ride the dick harder hun..i'm sure he's very impressed with yr ass kissing. he can stick up for himself

Last edited by Awww mn on Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Jan 16, 2003 11:49 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

what is a "misogynist"?

nevermind ill just go to dictionary .com

One who hates women.

damn why such a weird word for a simple idea
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:00 am
valerie

Re: hmmmm...  Reply with quote  

awww damn wrote:
I'm sure you are a swell guy in person, but i just want to remind you of your female fans out there. respect that there are some out there who like your music and won't go to a show with the ulterior motive to fuck you
I just want to clear something up, when i say i'm a "dickrider" or a "groupie" i'm being 100% sarcastic. Being that i'm female, it seems that most times i mention anything of Slug, Aesop, or any other male emcee that there's always at least one person who has to make a smart ass remark such as, "It looks like valerie got gang-banged by some minnesota boys," etc. Thus, i make the smart ass "official Slug dickrider," & "groupie" remarks myself to show that i already know what the narrow-minded asses are thinking, or at least going to say.

I assure all that i have no plans, or even dreams at that, of being intimate with Slug, or any of the other great guys i admire. I may make jokes, but i am not a groupie. I'm in this for the music, not the stunning good looks of Slug.
-Paz
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:48 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Prontoid

*oh, also...c'mon, the french girls-anal sex comment was obviously a sarcastic stick. we all know that french women hate oral sex.

english women are the ones that love it.
yep. it's like a part of forplay over there.
a pre-requisite. *

ahah fuck mang......Slug you gotta come down to Australia im telling ya!
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:55 am
Awww mn

Summer's Eve  Reply with quote  

valerie wrote:
I may make jokes, but i am not a groupie. I'm in this for the music, not the stunning good looks of Slug.
-Paz

don't worry, i'm not singling you out. but if someone is gonna tell me to "fucking get over it" with no constructive criticism of valid and rationale concerns i made, then it's obvious Laydee is trying to impress slug. Transparent as fuck.

sure it may be funny to some, but I can't be the voice of those who don't find it funny? and I also explained myself. and admitted that I like his work

Laydee your response was lame. I'm sure Slug appreciates your enthusiasm to be his head cheerleader for the "I LOVE YOU SLUG" support group, but don't be a fucking nazi for those who dissent.
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:59 am
excellrec

I smell fish. I think this be the slug doppleganger. Where does the dude that calls himself ARIT work, and why would you know this?
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:57 am
mc poohammer

i cant believe that this thread has turned into the piece of shit it is. seriously, who gives a fuck what emcee said about another.
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:57 am
princess

you guys are drama
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 3:23 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
insprdbysk8n

Path wrote:
to anyone else who dissed me for being a newjack... i HAVE been picking up older artists, and trying to absorb all that material , thats why im not on some gay hip hop message board posting all the time anymore.

could have fooled me.
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 4:22 am
Reggie

seandaley wrote:
grain of salt took. i've been interviewed by so many so-called journalists now that i tend to act stupid on purpose, solely for the sake of the interviewer. otherwise you get the same damn answers to the same damn questions again and again and...
then either the writer or the artist or both look stupid.
this way, i'm the only one that looks dumb.
i do not mind.

When XXL, The Source, Vibe, and Rap Pages interview the same artist...which usually happens around the time an artist releases material and does a publicity tour...the interviews are almost exactly the same and so are the answers. A truly good interviewer asks one or two questions that are successfully invasive, and if the artist is having "one of those days" the interview will be different. But otherwise, it's the same shit over and over. This is because most people don't buy four rap magazines a month, they buy one...and in one sense it isn't fair to the fan or the artist to tell The Source about a new project but deny Vibe the same information.

On the internet, where you can type "Slug interviews" into a search engine and get pages and pages of interviews, the situation is obviously a little different. But I think the fact remains that many independent rap artists are churlish about interviews. Some of this is due to the fact that many artists lack seasoned publicists that tell them how to present themselves. Who knows, I don't even know if it's really a bad thing to goof off in interviews anyway. But there's a pothole about three feet deep in front of my house that cars keep losing hubcaps and bumpers in, so some guy came out and put an orange cone next to it. Problem solved.
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:47 am
Laydee

awww damn wrote:
ride the dick harder hun..i'm sure he's very impressed with yr ass kissing. he can stick up for himself

excuse me DEAR. im not RIDING DICK. i thought it was funny. IM NOT KISSING ASS. ASS LICKER. i have an opinion that has nothing to do with slug. so yeah. why dont you go ride your boyfriends dick bitch.

Last edited by Laydee on Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:53 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

it's official, most of you are much dumber than I had previously given you credit for.

I'll stay away.
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:54 am
Laydee

you should close the forum or something
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:58 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

it crosses my mind every day.
Post Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:03 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next