Search
Register
first interview of 2003. This one is a doozy. Boston Zine
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Press/Interviews/reviews

YestUrdaysMistake

Re: SF NM  Reply with quote  

yeah, it's pretty weak. unfortunately. but some kids i go to school with now have been doing a bunch of stuff with eachover. videotaping freestyles, battles, writing shit....one apartment has two djs/turntablists and there are a bunch of lyricists......and there are a couple groups in santa fe who play every so often (unless they're from albuquerque but come up every so often)....i hope these friends of mine actually take their efforts out of their livingrooms, i think it would be great for both them and the community as a whole......where in santa fe did you live? when did you move?

Jim Nastic wrote:
If there was a hip hop scene, OF ANY SORT, in Santa Fe...I would have never left. ...Albuquerque is another story...

Great interview; hope to see it published somewhere...

--Nastic
Post Sun Jan 05, 2003 9:40 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bandini
WIZARD APPRENTICE

Hey, Buttercup - Minnesota Andy here...

great interview! I didn't get a chance to say adios. I'd like to get a zine, if possible. shoot me an email @ arturobandini66@hotmail.com
Post Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:57 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
YestUrdaysMistake

ChristopherWalken wrote:
Hey, Buttercup - Minnesota Andy here...

great interview! I didn't get a chance to say adios. I'd like to get a zine, if possible. shoot me an email @ arturobandini66@hotmail.com

hey!
i can't talk now, gotta leave the library, but i will email you soon, ok?

love,
b-side
Post Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:00 pm
stILLboRN

I would say definitely look into that epitaph label, but dont forget bad religion is one of th reasons the punk rock scene got raped by th emainstream. They were the ones who tried sellin out their music to th epo culture but just didnt hve the appeal of the offspring and green day. however they still tour with blink. and besides their earlier albums blink is th biggest disgrace of punk music as we know it. But dont get me wrong epitaph holds it down great bands especially the nekromantics, hot water music guttermouth, and so on, And bad religion are legends they put out so many years of great punk music. I love bad religion, just not all of their choices
Post Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:56 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2