Search
Register
interview with Bon Magazine (sweden)....Oct 21, 2002
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Press/Interviews/reviews

dorkasaurus

michael rappaport couldn't be holden, he's too old. it'd end up being one of the maculay culkin brothers or something (they have them coming out of the woodwork). i can't see many being happy about that, though i heard that the culkin boy in igby goes down was really good. whatever.

i like a lot of videos too though, most of the classic michael jackson videos. but then i think in the beginning of the music video it was less corrupt and with purer motives. i think. gotta go. love those internet connections in schools. :)
Post Thu Oct 24, 2002 11:38 am
absurd21_13

i wanna see more hip hop videos! whatever happened to hip hop videos? the last good hip hop video i remember was blackeyed peas the one that looked like an infomercial. rap city on bet in the early and mid 90's had a lot of hip hop videos like gangstarr, KRs one, black sheep and pharcyde. Now in rapcity all you see is nelly , three six mafia and pastor troy!!! a rapper with a religous name...Theres nothing wrong with these people they just make crappy music.
Post Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:51 pm
Blasphemy

I haven't read The Shining, but i have to say that King made an ass out of himself when he made his own version. Kubrick's were one of the scariest things i've seen, but King's just plainly sucked. I'm sure those lions were scary as hell in the book, but in the movie, they were just laughable.
Post Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:37 pm
Ben

Michael Rappaport, The Shining and JD Salinger  Reply with quote  

I too like Michael Rappaport even if he appears on "Friends." I actually thought the TV version of the Shining was decent and I also liked the Simpsons parody. As for JD Salinger, he is a bastard. Anyone besides myself read about how he was involved with this young female author in a very disfunctional emotionally abusive relationship. He turned her onto bulimea. I liked Catcher in the Rye but the dude is an asshole. Lastly, check out the similarities between Catcher and the Wes Anderson film "Bottlerocket." Peace.
Post Thu Dec 19, 2002 11:18 am
MoreMoMore

I hated Catcher In The Rye, but Igby Goes Down was sort of like it. It was an amazing film. I would recommend you see it.
Post Tue Dec 24, 2002 4:07 pm
pyite

two towers  Reply with quote  

I enjoyed it very much so, but it totally fuked with the book , I was shocked seeing as how the fellowship stayed so close with the book, but major alterations were done in two towers, it was dissapointing
Post Thu Dec 26, 2002 12:45 am
Excuse my ideals

books that are turned into movies often are misleading and unconventional and often take away the most interesting factors of the books...

Two towers was disappointing, they left out too much...

[/quote]
Post Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:36 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2