Search
Register
My hardcore conspiracy theory heads - behold this paleness..
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

MessiahCarey

My hardcore conspiracy theory heads - behold this paleness..  Reply with quote  

Okay...if you're following the news at all you've heard about James Traficants. If you live in a cave, follow this link:

http://www.altavista.com/sites/search/web?q=traficant&pg=q&avkw=tgz&kl=XX

It's an Altavista search for him...skim some of the news articles to get a feel for what's happening.

NOW...I picked up on this today...if you own the book "Behold a Pale Horse" (big ups to BoggleTheory) please turn to page 488 to the photocopy of the article from The Orange Country Register (a prominent Californian newspaper - www.ocregister.com) from November 19, 1989. I'll type it out for those without the book...

Report links CIA, Pan Am bombing.

CBS, lawmaker allege drug deal resulted in disaster

Reuters

NEW YORK - A CIA deal with a heroin smuggler might have lplayed a crucial part in events leading to the bombing in December 1988 of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, which killed 270 people, CBS reported Saturday. The bomb was smuggled onto the aircraft in a suitcase that was supposed to contain heroin, Rep JAMES TRAFICANT, D-Ohio, said on CBS' "Saturday Night with Connie Chung."

He said he got his information from a confidential report by investigators hired by Pan Am's insurance underwriter.

CBS said Traficant plans to meet with Pan Am officials monday to questionthem about the report. It said the CIA has sismissed the allegations as "nonsense".

---------------

The article goes on...but you get the point...hit the local library or cop the book; just use cash, and don't go in the database at the store - new laws recently passed allow authorities to check what books you buy from stores and borrow from libraries.

Now...here's the congressional record from when Mr. Traficant brought it up to the congress...

http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/1989_cr/h891109-panam103.htm

I wonder.

Peace,
Shane
Post Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:53 am
MessiahCarey

More web research uncovered this:

http://website.lineone.net/~comleague/combat/lockerbi.html

Hard to ignore the bias of the owners of the website, but nonetheless if any of this info could be confirmed it would really put a different spin on Mr. Traicant's newest problems...

Peace,
Shane
Post Fri Jul 19, 2002 11:56 am
OM3N

good lookin out!  Reply with quote  

Damn see! that is how shit gets found out right there. i wouldn't be surprised with Traficant's history if he was somehow involved with this. And i always knew there was something fishy about PanAm 103. I think it will be a while before we know what truly happened, if ever.
Post Fri Jul 19, 2002 1:27 pm

Jump to: