Profile
Search
Register
Log in
Strange Famous Records rule supreme
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > SFR Artists, Albums & Merch!

Author Message
AirTreesWaterAnimals



Joined: 31 Jul 2004
Posts: 2987
 Reply with quote  

Halfdead wrote:
Ok, this is random i know, but does anyone else see various phrases throughout peoples posts in bold and double underlined.

For example, in my post up there it has "history of the internet" in bold and double underlined but i didnt do anything special to it. Ive been noticing this for a while in other peoples posts, but i thought i was just out of the loop, like underlining was the new cyan or something

Maybe its just me.


It's just you. You've got something installed on your computer that is doing that. If I had to guess, those are links.
Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:54 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
Halfdead
Fairy with N00by Wings


Joined: 08 Jul 2004
Posts: 1312
Location: NH
 Reply with quote  

AirTreesWaterAnimals wrote:
Halfdead wrote:
Ok, this is random i know, but does anyone else see various phrases throughout peoples posts in bold and double underlined.

For example, in my post up there it has "history of the internet" in bold and double underlined but i didnt do anything special to it. Ive been noticing this for a while in other peoples posts, but i thought i was just out of the loop, like underlining was the new cyan or something

Maybe its just me.


It's just you. You've got something installed on your computer that is doing that. If I had to guess, those are links.


Ok, its my work computer so i dont really give a shit, just wondering. Thanks.
Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:24 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PHiZ
banned by kHill


Joined: 06 Sep 2003
Posts: 6545
Location: CT
 Reply with quote  

Well Sage is on tour, so I don't suppose he is sending out the merch, so Fred, I'm guessing the poem from from someone else...
-PHiZ
Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:56 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
tom inhaler
me too!


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 4398
Location: providence
 Reply with quote  

PHiZ wrote:
Well Sage is on tour, so I don't suppose he is sending out the merch, so Fred, I'm guessing the poem from from someone else...
-PHiZ


i believe it's from the tour sage and shalem did in 2002.. sage definitely wrote it, there are a couple different pieces to it, we've sent different pieces to different people.

tom inhaler
www.inhalerproductions.com
Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:50 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
kese



Joined: 16 Mar 2003
Posts: 5454
 Reply with quote  

i remember reading about that....

fit the pieces together!!!!

I wanna find out more about this story...
Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Johndis



Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 2520
Location: Hofstra - Hempstead, NY
 Reply with quote  

So Sage hugged a cactus?



That would explain his messed up face! Haha! Oh burn!
Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:59 pm
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PHiZ
banned by kHill


Joined: 06 Sep 2003
Posts: 6545
Location: CT
 Reply with quote  

tom inhaler wrote:
PHiZ wrote:
Well Sage is on tour, so I don't suppose he is sending out the merch, so Fred, I'm guessing the poem from from someone else...



i believe it's from the tour sage and shalem did in 2002.. sage definitely wrote it, there are a couple different pieces to it, we've sent different pieces to different people.

tom inhaler
www.inhalerproductions.com


Common sense says that you have the inside track on this, but I'm going to stick to my internet conjecture and speculation thank you.
-PHiZ
Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:23 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fred/F



Joined: 05 Jul 2004
Posts: 3232
Location: Dirty South Sweden
 Reply with quote  

It was Jared who sent it to me, but the hand writing is Sage's, it says "Paul" and there is a pic of him. So it should be Sage's piece. (and no, he's not hugging the cactus, just holding out his arms towards it.)

Thanks for the info Tom!

I was dying to see the DVD yesterday, but the girlfriend has forced me to not watch it without her. And I can't resist that power. Hrm hrm hrm. But soon soon. I've had a real good time with Road tested and still sickly business though.
Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:59 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
english bob



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 839
Location: england, uk
 Reply with quote  

i think i might have a piece of that poem...

came with the makeshift patriot original 7" a few years ago. picture of sage hugging slug, with random text around it.. and also a pic of sage cowering near a swing(?) with some writing.
memory is bad.
just spent a few minutes looking for them but dunno where they are.. i've definately got them tho'.
kudos to me.

:-)
Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:07 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:44 am
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon