Search
Register
Road Tested
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > SFR Artists, Albums & Merch!

RoNn1e

Yes, this album is very dope. I listened to it from front to back on the drive home last night. I'm very happy with the way it turned out.
Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:18 pm
Fred/F

good GOD, "Bridle extended" is beautiful.

I really loved Dead Poet Live Album, and I've listened to it hundreds of times without really minding the sound quality. But this is way, way better. Maybe the first record was a bit more consistent (which isn't very strange), but this is definitely worth getting even if you know DPLA by heart. + Crack Pipes / Product placement is excellent.
Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:20 am
BKGSP

Hopefully, I get mine this week....I got the email saying it was sent like on Wednesday or Thursday

On a semi-related note, I was listening to Still Sickly Business the other day and was pleasantly surprised that Time Of My Life was re-recorded....with the punch ins and all
Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:11 am
Fred/F

still sickly business is just incredible. I just finished listening to it, and I must say it's already my favorite sick-release. I love hearing Doomage and Stuck and the other sickly business tracks with good volume and quality. Stuck is still the best shit in a while. And the selection of tracks from the releases are perfect.

99 rappers was even cooler than expected. And the spoken word pieces are picked with precision. The hairs on my neck stood up during Mullet, as so many times before. I'm liking this a lot, man.
Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:23 am
Halfdead
Fairy with N00by Wings

Yeah, this is much better than Dead Poet. The versions of "Next Testament", "Sea Lion", and "Bridle" on here give me boners.

Its too bad the Gimmie Fund had to die, i liked that sound.
Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:39 am
zeem

50 ways is a fucking beautiful song. sage live is so much more intense.
Post Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:05 pm
Perspective

Fred/F wrote:
still sickly business is just incredible. I just finished listening to it, and I must say it's already my favorite sick-release. I love hearing Doomage and Stuck and the other sickly business tracks with good volume and quality. Stuck is still the best shit in a while. And the selection of tracks from the releases are perfect.

99 rappers was even cooler than expected. And the spoken word pieces are picked with precision. The hairs on my neck stood up during Mullet, as so many times before. I'm liking this a lot, man.

Yeah, and how about that locksmith song? AMAZING! I really liked it too.

Road Tested is great too, but I thought it was too similar to the Dead Poet Live Album, and I listened to that album A LOT.

That being said, I'm listening to Road Tested now and loving it, though The Emperor's New Clothing is missing from it. And I do know that it's in the extended bridle song (which is also amazing), but one of the factors that make ENC so beautiful is the beat. Such a tune.
Post Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:29 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2