Search
Register
there is a god...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Sarcastro

SoundDoctrine wrote:
Oh and about the crosses...

It's funny because the cross everyone sports around thier neck while rappin' about killin'...Isn't even the type of cross Jesus was nailed to...

The cross that we see everyday the one that looks like a "t" with the curl off the bottom is the Spanish cross...The TRUE cross of Jesus' roman period actually looked like a "T"...That's how he carried it on his back...The top part of it actually rested on a large pole in the ground...He didn't carry the whole pole...

So everytime you see the "t" cross, you can know that them cats is stupid anyway...

Just thought I'd let you know

I was thinking about this, and I have to know, how could this possibly be. Since the oldest paintings and depictions of churches that I have seen show a "t" as the cross hanging everywhere and almost never a "T". Also does it say in the bible that it was a T. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just really intrested where you got this info from and why it is different from what churches and the rest of christian cultures portrays.
Post Sat Dec 07, 2002 4:05 am
SoundDoctrine

It has to do with the Spanish empire and whatnot...They placed a large amount of influence on the christian world...Their crosses were "t"...Please don't make me type much more...
Post Mon Dec 09, 2002 2:41 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5