Search
Register
good show last night man
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

One

good show last night man  Reply with quote  

when you performed in Malmö, the crowd was a little lame but you had a really good performance, i hope you come back.

peace
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:40 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

thanks, man. The crowd was VERY reserved, which made them impossible to read, but everyone gave me very good feedback. I hated life lastnight though.

thanks for attending.

the girls here are....yes
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:33 pm
One

hahaha, the crowd here doesnt get too much dope acts. if anyone differs the slightest from whats "normal" they will be puzzled, hahaha.

pity you werent able to bring your dj but the minidisc solution wasnt too bad. as you said, next time hopefully thing will work out better. =)

a couple of my friends that were at the show wanted to buy your album too, or atleast they said they'd cop it, i dont know if they will. really good show, i will remember for a good time to come. thanks again, peace.
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 7:38 pm
Jesus Frank

I'm just about to hit the train for the Linköping show now... going by myself.. but that's alright. This will be one hell of a night.
Post Fri Dec 06, 2002 6:58 am
Jesus Frank

Good times, Sage  Reply with quote  

Indeed it was.. thanks again for a lovely evening. I had a great great time. And thanks for the groupies! Such lovable dumbasses. Some who hadn't given me a second glance when I first came kept hanging all over me, asking to have my signature. Ha.. I exploited every second of it. One of them even gave me the url to a site with pictures of her in minimal clothing. Very cool.

I feel a little bad about the crowd though. What bottered me the most was how some kept clapping hands and cheering for you DURING the spoken word pieces. I'd been looking forward to getting spellbound from them, like I was from Buck 65's ones earlier this year, but this made it very hard. Oh well, we don't get it as much here, so how would they have known. It was very nice nevertheless.
All in all I had a wonderful time. It was worth the cost of the train money. Good thing I made some temporary friends so I could sleep on a couch, by the way, cold as it was outside. I hope you're coming to Stockholm too next time, because fun as this trip was there were a lot of issues that just barely were sorted out. Things could have gone sour, and I would have been wandering around out there, cold and tired. But then, maybe it just enhanced this whole experience, what do I know..

Also, for the train ride home I made it as luxurious as possible, so I took a roomy business class seat with lots of free bread and peanuts. And listen to me.. there's nothing like sitting in such a seat, speeding by lakes and beautiful landscapes outside, munching bread and nodding agreeingly to the "fun times, fun times, fun times!" in my headphones. Because it truly was. Thank you.
Post Sat Dec 07, 2002 5:47 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

ah, yes.

I am glad I was able to help with the groupie situation. Had to let the females KNOW....JESUS motherfuckin FRANK was in the HOUSE!!!

hahaa. I live for that shit.

And even if you weren't given a couch that evening, I had your back. I had to sleep in the club in a room that had 6 bunk beds. I let a couple people stay with me who also had nowhere to stay.

It was funny to meet you because you really did remind me of Bless. I would like to see you two side by side. Much different personalities...but similar size and stature.

thanks so much for coming to the show and enjoying yourself. Shows in Sweden kind of suck though. From most of my experiences there.

peace
Post Sat Dec 07, 2002 1:39 pm
One

Jesus, du borde komma till Malmö nån gång, jag bjuder på öl =)
Post Sat Dec 07, 2002 3:12 pm
Jesus Frank

Haha. Det kanske jag gör, Ett.

Sage, I'm trying to find a picture of this Bless gentleman.. but so far I haven't found one. Oh, and I have this teacher that looks just like you with the beard and all. I'll try to take a picture of him and post it on this site soon enough.

Also, it concerns me a bit that the shows here haven't been as nice as they should have been to throw. I'll have a talk with my fellow swedes and get us straightened out. I'll get right on it..
Post Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:07 am

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: