Search
Register
there is a god...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

darianluv

Why? because I don't live my life by societies unwritten rules? I have my own views on what 'god' is and how to live my life. there may be things missing from my life, but it sure as hell ain't god.

Live your life how you want, thats what everyone does anyways, thats what i'll do. I don't go looking for answers for everything. there is a lot i am forced to accept and not like. thats life.

Things like religion just give poeple a reason to hate others and justify themselves.
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 11:54 am
MessiahCarey

SoundDoctrine wrote:
You proove exactly what I'm talking about...

Prooving this...
Probability that...
Practical this...
According to that....

You are REALLY going to ride your lifestyle on a MAN'S scientific findings?
That sounds so foolish to me...

You are never going to find ALL the answers to how to live life...Never...

So you will ride the fence...

No, I do not rely solely on man's scientific findings - I also use intuition and emotion to guide me.

Here's where we differ, I beleive:

I have NO problem accepting that I won't know these answers - yet it would obviously bother you. Therefore agnosticism is fine for me, and religion is fine for you.

Peace,
Shane
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:07 pm
gerhupsom vanbone

Lets not argue over this too much.

Someone could die.
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 2:19 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

this thread was supposed to be about me being the anti-christ or something and y'all ruined it with smart talk.

So back to me...eh emm:

"When I come back from hell again..."
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:31 pm
MessiahCarey

Sage Francis wrote:
this thread was supposed to be about me being the anti-christ or something and y'all ruined it with smart talk.

So back to me...eh emm:

You'll have a few bones to pick with the cats that fell and then used faith to mask their relevence?

Peace,
Shane
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:42 pm
Sarcastro

Sage Francis wrote:

So back to me...eh emm:

Sage, that type of message belongs on ughh.com's message board, not here. We elite nerds of the internet use artists message boards to discuss topics of higher learning. You should be ashamed Sage. Now time for me to get back to the "Marx vs Weber in organization theory fight?" thread (I say krazy karl in 3 rounds).
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:40 pm
gerhupsom vanbone

Sage is da Antichrist?

Its not sposed ta be that odvious. Sage you suck at being the antichrist man. Keep rapping.
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 6:49 pm
Solomon Klepto

What if...  Reply with quote  

What if.... All of the The Holy Writings were soley written, as a means to seperate mankind?
Also to be able to argue all of our points, We must study and have an understandin of all Spiritual Philosophies, regardless of bein a Believer or Non Believer...

I get into Debates With Fanatical Christians all the time, and these are the Questions I ask that cause the most Debate (almost argument)...
"Do You see The Importance of Reading other Holy Doctrines (appart from the Bible)? and Is someone like A Practising Monk of Buddhism (a heart full of Love and wouldnt harm a fly) going to Heaven? There Answers "No" and "No".... "No" and "No".... I then ask (In Regards to the First Question) : How are You going to prove (and Ultimately convert) to someone, that Christianity is the Right Faith, When You know nothing about their Faith? and I also ask (in Regards to the second Question) If Our GOD is so "Loving, Mercifull and Forgiving" , Dont You think at the Time of this Persons Death GOD will see this Person for their Heart and Say something like "You Were misslead My Son, now I will Show You the True Path" ? After sayin this most will agree with Me, The others who are unable to answer the Question, Open up there Bibles and Quote a Passage that is always Irrelevant (almost as if they are taught this in Bible school "Now If You cant answer a Question, open Your Bible at any Page, Quickly find a passage, and start reading" haha) to My Questions

I Believe in a GOD of Love That is Understanding..... And GOD is Understanding Towards Me.... GOD Understands that I gotta Ask Questions and I cant believe anything I see Or Hear.... All Holy Scriptures Were written By man, and Man is Evil... Man Cannot Be Trusted.... Where are the ORIGINAL Writings? Who Holds them? Can they Be Trusted? Can They Be Trusted??? These are Questions We have to Ask.... And if You Understand and Make an Effort to study the Power Structures of this World...... YOU WILL QUESTION EVERYTHING... EVERYTHING!....
As I've said before, I cant soley devote Myself to One Religion, But I Devote Myself to Righteousness (as best as I can in this Dog eat Dog world) and Ultimately I Devote Myself to THEO... Thats why I have made so many changes and Sacrifices in My Life, and I know The True GOD acknowledges this.... And Thats How I know I am Blessed....

Once Again, we pretty much know the Ten commandments, They are inprinted in most of our Heads... We know whats Right from Wrong... So Live it... and GOD will acknowlege You.... GOD Is Real, If Religion doesnt Interest You, dont get involved with it.... But trust in GOD... Things Only Get better When You Trust in GOD...

Peace and GOD Bless...

PS- The Four fathers were Deist because.... THEY WERE MASONS.... But thats a whole other topic.... and I cant be bothered writin anymore and so .... yeah...

Be Blessed...

SK.
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:56 pm
MessiahCarey

Re: What if...  Reply with quote  

Solomon Klepto wrote:
PS- The Four fathers were Deist because.... THEY WERE MASONS.... But thats a whole other topic.... and I cant be bothered writin anymore and so .... yeah...

Oh no...<gasp> masons.

Ha. The group that has the most simple premise which provides them with power (cooperation) and in turn for some strange reason puts them in cahoots with the weirdest shit ever made up.

Peace,
Shane
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:04 pm
darianluv

Sage Francis wrote:

So back to me...eh emm:

You can't be the anti-christ... because i am. I'm feeling especially anti-christy right now, and the night is young. blahaha.
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:12 pm
Solomon Klepto

hahaha  Reply with quote  

MessiahCarey wrote:

Oh no...<gasp> masons.

Ha. The group that has the most simple premise which provides them with power (cooperation) and in turn for some strange reason puts them in cahoots with the weirdest shit ever made up.

Peace,
Shane

Mate, Carey, I know Your a Mason, You dont fool Me dude! You Really Run this Board , and Every other Board in the World....
Behold the Evil One...

SK
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:14 pm
MessiahCarey

Re: hahaha  Reply with quote  

Solomon Klepto wrote:
MessiahCarey wrote:

Oh no...<gasp> masons.

Peace,
Shane

Mate, Carey, I know Your a Mason, You dont fool Me dude! You Really Run this Board , and Every other Board in the World....
Behold the Evil One...

SK

Ah yes...you know better my man...you can't tell anyone if you're a mason, therefore by my simply implying that I may be, I obviously aren't.

Or am I?
Post Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:23 am
mikehuntroller

There is a god...he brought me back here  Reply with quote  

I can't really believe in much unless I have some sort of proof but good things happen that change my views on things.

I like imagining how far back the existence of things went. Like possibly how long any sort of chemical substance existed. What was here before anything was here? How the hell is it in any way possible that the universe actually has a boundary and is it possible that beyond it there is actually NOTHING. AND there's no imaginable way that there is in any way that there was any sort of beginning to anything. Something had to be there always...NO beginning.. and that is too crazy. I don't research or anyhting to know what they say is supposed to be out there so I'm just imagining weird things but it's funny. I can't type it out so that you imagine weird things too though.
Post Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:52 am
ihaveagluegun

Sage Francis wrote:

So back to me...eh emm:

'

completly agree, I was ready for four pages of crazy quotes, Instead..dribble, blah...

ok I got, it
he told us to "put up your hand's y'all 'cause im not tall enough to stand up to God"
Post Fri Dec 06, 2002 4:51 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hippo

WHAaAA!!  Reply with quote  

Isn't Aesop Rock a mason?

You guys are fuckin' satanic!!

[]D e a c e !
Post Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:41 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next