Search
Register
the scottish show!!!!!
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

LordJimson

the scottish show!!!!!  Reply with quote  

wow , what can i say, totally impressed by the sage on stage. the best thing though, is your setting an example for us fat bearded men all across the planet!! also the sheer quality of females there was immense, i didnt realise that scotland had girls that fine!! you must be a babe magnet sage.
yeah, the show was totally spot on, you were kickin more truth than bill hicks, the second band werent bad at all, mibbe need to work a little on their music but it was good stuff. im just dreading the day all the idiots catch on to the magic of sage :cry:
Post Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:25 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shreddies

Must agree Jimson, an excellent evening had by all, I especially liked the 'Sage's World' poem, and hearing Mullet live.

Dislocated did really well, it was only their second night over their own beats and they can only get better. I'm curious of Sage's opinion?
Post Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:45 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I had an absolute blast.

thank you for coming and enjoying yourselves.

It felt right. Very comfortable. Well behaved crowd. Very pretty girls. Crazy drunks didn't start acting up til after the show, which I really appreciate.

the other groups sounded cool. I didn't pay much attention though. I was too busy masturbating at the urinal.
Post Wed Dec 04, 2002 7:36 am
Leyburn

Heh, is that what you where doing in there when I seen you? Dirty bugger.

Bloody incredible show though, but why no love for Dioptre?
Post Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:16 pm
coma emilio

a great time was had by all in attendance.
tiny venue, but in a good sorta way.

sage, i saw you talking to a fruit machine. didn't know quite how to take that.

show was amazing though. funny part was taking friends who aren't really into hiphop let alone sage. they seemed to think he was "quite political" after hearing makeshift patriot.
Post Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:34 pm
shreddies

My girlfriend (who, despite my best efforts, never really listens to hiphop) said of sage "at first he was scary, but then I decided he just has lots of issues, in a good way".

Dioptre made nice music, but it could have been off a CD for all noticed, the guy at the right seemed to spend the whole time smoking?
Post Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:19 pm
penelope

anyone got pictures? or somethin'? all over Europe and almost no pictures?!
Post Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:28 pm
praton3030

Hey Sage, if you pay for me to go to uerope, i will come to the rest of your shows. I know it won't happen, but it's just a though, oh damn those lucky bastards who get to see it(in a good way that is).

peace,
Brian Prato aka Praton3030
Post Wed Dec 04, 2002 5:37 pm
LordJimson

hey, i didnt mean to come across as dissing dioptre, it was just some constructive criticism, if they know any good bass players, id ask them to construct some sweet ass basslines for their songs, theres plenty im sure would oblige.as far as flow, the vocals had a good flow, all im saying is musically it could have been stronger, i was impressed nonetheless :lol:
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 6:01 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shreddies

I didn't think you were dissing dislocated (or dioptre for that matter ;) just trying to put things in persepctive. I'll pass on the constructive criticism.
Post Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:08 pm
LordJimson

cheers, i appreciated it, also id love to see em again sometime, so ill keep my eyes open for future gigs and i could prolly get em down to a west coast place called greenock for a show sometime next year. its not ideal but spose its something.
Jimson
Post Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:53 am

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: