Search
Register
too many great stories, i have to post about my trip to RI
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

PaigeMaster6

too many great stories, i have to post about my trip to RI  Reply with quote  

24+ hour greyhound ride and a free place to stay with a person i didn't know ANYTHING about, had never met...all planned at the very last minute...
SHANER I LOVE YOU!!!
spending a significant amount of time at the greyhound station in providence was very entertaining. it ranged from meeting a cool ass guy, named pressure, from boston to seeing an old ass black lady cussing out a bum b/c he asked for a penny. yeah, a penny. haha.
then the mysterious mullet approachs us and we venture to messiah carey's house. i had the best time with him, i can't even really put it into words. i haven't laughed so much in a really long time. it felt like i had known him for years. it was the most comfortable, entertaining, funny, treetarded time i have ever had with somebody i barely knew, yet alone just saw face to face for the first time. shane...agh, you and your baduncadookna...hahahahhahahhhhahhahahha!!!
chinese food up north is completely different then chinese food in the south. just know that, if you like chinese food and plan to eat it in a differnt place.
dj merf or merph...is HILARIOUS. if you ever have a chance to sit down and talk with this cat...DO...he will crack you up.
the day/night of the show was great. all day jezuz and dj merf/merph practiced, we blazed and blazed and blazed...when we got to providence, i got to talk with sage, shalem, lord grunge...
and i met up with anonjondoe, who is awesome. i had fun chillen with you. the parking garage is all i have to say!!
i won't ever forget walking down the road in providence and passing this church that had the LOUDEST church bells i have ever heard. lord grunge was like "jesus wouldn't want it that loud." haha.
standing outside of the club waiting to get in had to be one of the more entertaining parts of the evening. people in RI act out more then people anywhere. there were these like 8 obese people walking down the road screaming and yelling their business like it was nothing...at one point obese #1 was like "SO, YOU FUCKED STACY!!!" and i had this sudden urge to yell 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhh' like it was jerry springer or some shit. so, i did, along with a bunch of other people. haha.
and no one can park in RI. i saw more cars get hit b/c people were trying to park...
the show...wow. there have been so many posts about the actual show, so i won't post too much about it. highlights for me: george bush getting slapped around, sage shaving shane's mullet, everything joe beats did, all the poets, "jump" before every grand buffet song, sage and shalem slapping the shit out of each other, sage in a bra...there are so many...
two things, don't EVER let sage cut your hair. ever.
there was this guy standing behind me and when sage came out with the leather coat and mullet on he was like "oh my god, who is that???" it took him too long to realize...
the after party had to be the highlight of my evening. it was a little strange at jarod's house b/c everyone was just sitting there...ackward, but it got better.a couple of highlights: we had to pee at one point. where else could you pee, but outside?? lord grunge was like i'll go with you guys b/c you shouldn't go alone...so, me and cassidy find a place to piss where no one is around, with lord grunge looking out for us. next thing we know he is yelling "CAR CAR CAR!!" and i hear the car speed up and then slow down...at this point we are finished and we look up to see sage and joe beats laughing like 'we caught you' or something along those lines!! haha, it was embarrassing, but hilarious, especially b/c it was sage and joe. then sage is no where to be found and it's me, lord grunge, cutie from fla. and some other people. we were going to give some people a ride to downtown providence. i don't know if the girl from fla. was really drunk or what, but we had to help her down the stairs, call sage, try to leave to take these people. sage knocks on lord grunge's window to inform him that he's got a flat. NEITHER OF THEM KNEW HOW TO CHANGE A TIRE. (i had to point that out, ha.) changing the tire was fun. td3 helped and it was nice. then lord grunge and i grubbed out on doughnuts and ice cream.
this whole trip was incredible.
i want to say peace to everyone that performed. dj merf/merph thanks for the laughs. shalem, for always being so damn nice. joe, for trying to watch my pee, haha. to the guy who let us wash our hands in his place at like 6am. sage, you are beautiful. ALWAYS a pleasure to see your face. AJ, hang in there. shane, i absolutely love you. jack, sorry i couldn't explain the south better!! lord grunge, we shared some beautiful moments that i won't ever forget. peace to everyone that was involved in any way.
this trip was filled with moments that were needed and greatly appreciated.
i had the time of my life.
paige
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:47 am
td3

...  Reply with quote  

hey whats up

did i met you? you seemed to know who i am. Did we talk? just curious, cuz its nice to put a face to a screen name

PEACE

td3
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 10:21 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MessiahCarey

This whole post...

...and you forgot to divulge the fact that you LIED TO ME about your identity.

I gotta get that picture of my head with G-Dub and Rozzie...those cats are party ANIMALS.

For real though...it felt awfully strange not having you guys stay here the past couple days. I slept on the couch last night.

The matress and the couch are always here, and they got "Paigicles" and "Cas Sidious" written all over them.

And just to think...you went back to NC with new things to say:

"cat"
"treetarded"
"my word"

Thank you both for spending your time with me (I'm sure there are more interesting people around...heh)...Merf is internet deficient so I will most certainly pass on your compliments. I also second the "don't EVER let Sage cut your hair" sentiment with zeal.

Peace and love,
Shane
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:07 pm
PaigeMaster6

haha  Reply with quote  

td3-if you helped me and lord grunge with the changing of the tire...well, i was the girl there. was that you? i thought that i read that...and there was a guy helping us...so...hey. ha. if it wasn't-my bad.

shane-hahahahahaha. i DID NOT lie about my identity. at all. haha. what's a name anyway?? (paige is my real name.) ahhh, that couch. my bed does not compare at all. oh, and shaner- you can't forget about AMSTERDAM. that is still very much in the works. tell matt we said hello. and just to let you know-it is really strange being back in NC.

hey sage, if you read this at all, i liked your car. seriously. ha.

paige
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:37 pm
mr self distrukt

uh  Reply with quote  

shaner?
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Plaid

Re: uh  Reply with quote  

mr self distrukt wrote:
shaner?

bueller?
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:02 pm
td3

Paige...  Reply with quote  

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

i feel dumb, im sorry. Yea, i remember you..haha
glad to see that everything worked out with your tire situation...

hope to see you guys again sometime

PEACE
td3
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:05 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Satyre

What kind of ride did Sage have?
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:06 pm
td3

a 1981 VW Rabbit w/22" chrome dubz and a airbrushed picture of Natalie Portman spread eagle on the hood

t
d
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:11 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

an 88 Olds

ha.

why thank you.
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:12 pm
mr self distrukt

peep it  Reply with quote  

sage and vern roll deep.
http://www.dubmagazine.com/simages/verne12_b.jpg
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 1:14 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to: