Search
Register
Sage is full of himself IM convo Oct 10, 2002
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Press/Interviews/reviews

hiphopzeal

damn Sage, at times you can be a real vixen, I feel bad for the gay. But that doesnt excuse his lyrics for sucking ass. Yo Thing, have you considered persuing other careers, one that you might be good at?
Post Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:55 pm
dnwp

Post Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:34 pm
Dega

It really whips the llama's ass.
Post Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:50 pm
irving666

man, reading all these posts killed a good portion of my brain cells. i often wonder why sage even bothers posting things like this. apparently its to show kids how stupid they sound, even though everyone contantly replies to these as if sage is serious, which is just making everyone sound stupid. feeding the fire.
Post Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:30 pm
ColonOne

Re: Sage is full of himself IM convo Oct 10, 2002  Reply with quote  

Sage Francis wrote:
thething02: cmon son why u keep ignorin me makeshift patriot

SAGEkillz: you sound like such a jack ass. and you give all your homies shout outs in your profile. haha. you bug me because you suck. goodnight

thething02: yo
thething02: cmon man
thething02: just listen to me for a sec
thething02: peep my track man if your a fan or lyrics youll like it
thething02: we produce all our own beats

SAGEkillz: nope. bye bye

thething02: whatever
thething02: give no love to the underground
thething02: you cant battle for shit anyway
thething02: well have fun ignorin me but i thought you would appreciate some good shit http://wackemcees.iuma.com its really live, i know what wack shit is so dont think its not good. u can cut on me all you want but listen to it first, if u think its gay then go wild

SAGEkillz: it's definitely gay. thanks for gaying out with me though. I really appreciatiate your gayness. Keep it Gay. Gay out, gayer.

thething02: heh... your a weird kid how did you get signed
thething02: u didnt listen to it so fuck off

SAGEkillz: are you 14 yrs old? change your shitty life before it gets worse. use your brain. really. and don't waste my time until you have something of worth to offer. you are wack

thething02: look man. seriously dont diss me until you listen to my tracks... your not so busy that u cant peep it
thething02: i like your shit so at least give me a chance

SAGEkillz: what the fuck do you know? I am in Australia doing a tour and writing a story for a magazine publication at the moment.

thething02: fine man im sorr

SAGEkillz: you're a fucking piss ant of a human with the gaul to bug me online, dis my battling and then suggest I have enough free time to check your wack raps

thething02: sorry

SAGEkillz: take a hike, bitch

thething02: damn your full of yourself

Why do you continue to provoke them if they are "a fucking ant of a human".

To amuse us?

If that is the case...

thank you, it was amusing.
Post Thu Jan 09, 2003 9:32 pm
Grant Noonan

Not really sure if Im in the right place  Reply with quote  

I just had some questions for Mr. Francis and his writing and production process. First off, how long (on average) does a song take untill you are satisfied with it? How many prototypes do you go through? Do you write most of your stuff in the studio or on the go? How much say do you let you friends/producers have in you projects? I find when Im in the studio (architecture studio but same difference) I make changes to projects that at the time make sence but later I question why I did them. Does this happen to you and if so what are some examples? I know this is a long list of questions but here comes the last one and listen up because its a good one. How do you prevent your passion from becoming just another job? I mean I love being in the studio but when ideas are low and deadlines approach, it can feel just like a 9-5.
Post Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:00 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5