KKK do they still exist?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Jesse

simple answer  Reply with quote  

www.kukluxklan.org
Post Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:45 am
amano

yes they do exist. Bein from SC, I see my fair share of em around here.

I fuckin hate it here.
Post Thu Nov 07, 2002 1:52 pm
PaigeMaster6

KKK  Reply with quote  

in greensboro, NC where i used to go to college, there is this house that, i'm assuming belongs to a KKK member. in the front yard there are three huge, like billboard size, rectangular things and hanging from the top poll of it are life size dummies...hanging by their necks. on each dummy there are different signs explaining whey they are hanging there...for example, john hayes-nigger, mike hellar-jew, or even just 'woman'. and then scattered throughout the yard are more signs about various people. it's one of the most disturbing things i have ever seen. and 90% of the time there is a white man in overall's sitting on the porch with a gun. why no one has done anything about that, i don't know. i don't see how he can have that displayed in his yard, but...greensboro NC is big on KKK shit. a lot of people got killed some years ago that involved that shit.
Post Thu Nov 07, 2002 3:41 pm
dorkasaurus

my brother got chased by rednecks walking home late at night. and i got called a nigger lover as we were walking to a friends house in broad daylight (their exact words were "it's a white power world nigger lover."). oh yes, the kkk is alive and kickin'
Post Thu Nov 07, 2002 5:59 pm
Soul Khansenses

Re: KKK do they still exist?  Reply with quote  

Don Knotts wrote:
What state do you live in?

I see the bedsheet boys often in Los Angeles.

Where do you see them in LA? I live here...don't think I've ever run across any.[/quote]

Shit, I live in the Valley, yet I saw them march in front of government buildings years ago, and I've noted several drivers on the freeway with Klan bumper stickers.

Yes, Klan bumper stickers.
Post Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:58 pm
Machiavel

Does anyone else find it ironic that while we are waging our "War on terror" We let a known terrorist organization thrive in the united states and even influence our government? or is it just me?
Post Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:41 am
Dee

Well, Rumsfeld is a grand wizard, so it doesn't surprise me at all.

A friend of mine was protesting a KKK rally, and accidently pushed a cop, which wouldn't have been a big deal, but then the cop fell over his car and landed on the ground. Needless to say, my friend was arrested.
Post Fri Nov 08, 2002 7:25 am
Machiavel

djdee2005 wrote:
Well, Rumsfeld is a grand wizard, so it doesn't surprise me at all.

Is that true? if it is i would love to show other people this fact. anywhere you know i can find this information?
Post Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:02 pm
gerhupsom vanbone

I dont understand.

What do they have that condemns black people, jews, and homosexuals?

I could have sworn that the jews were Gods chosen people.
Post Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:04 pm
dorkasaurus

yeah they were until they neglected to acknowledge jesus as the messiah and son of god. nowadays it's the christians who are the chosen people. at least that's their story. plus the kkk is of the opinion that the jews killed christ. they ignore the whole roman involvement completely.

as for hating blacks and homosexuals, that's got to be obvious (hint: the kkk was formed just after the civil war).
Post Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:20 am
Solomon Klepto

they are everywhere...  Reply with quote  

I spoke to some young cats that apparently got chased by some dogs yellin out kkk.... and I live in Melburns most multicultural city (over 140 nationalities)
All I can Say is do a search on "Albert Pike and kkk" or "Luciferianism and kkk" or "Freemasonry and kkk"..... Same shit different smell...
Why are so many Americans really dumb? Nah sorry, why are so many human beings really dumb?
Whateva...
Peace be with...
SK
Post Sun Nov 10, 2002 9:28 am
Dee

Machiavel wrote:

Is that true? if it is i would love to show other people this fact. anywhere you know i can find this information?

Naah, I was jokin.
Post Sun Nov 10, 2002 11:56 am
ihaveagluegun

td3 wrote:
the Jerry Springer episodes with the KKK was pretty entertaining, as sad as that is... but it mostly exposed them for the ignorant fools they actually are

where can i see "Bowling for Columbine"??

PEACE
td3

you can find out here, click on your state

http://bowlingforcolumbine.com/about/theaters.php

peace
Post Sun Nov 10, 2002 12:12 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
El Kabeer

They're strong up here in the North West but they removed the white sheet image and I think they go by K.O.A now Klans Of America.
Post Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:07 am
Sarcastro

This is in some ways referring to the earlier posts where people were discussing what races/religions KKK hates. One of my highschool teachers said that originally KKK members were against protestants and that they were trying to stop that from spreading in the U.S., but because of certain high members' beliefs and that spotting a catholic from a protestant is damn near impossible they moved on to attacking people of different colours (mainly blacks).

A note of discretion however, my teacher would sometimes go off on some crazy topics that had very little factual backing so if anybody could either refute or bring facts to this arguement it would be greatly appreciated.
Post Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:42 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next