Search
Register
New England in the fall
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

darianluv

Fall in New England, That smell before it rains, Sunsets and sunrises, Listening to reggea in springtime. Life is good.
Post Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:13 pm
Bles

i was just thinking about that today actually

driving on 295 is the best this time of year
Post Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:13 pm
ThaGirl203

i love new england  Reply with quote  

man, i hear ya... new england in the fall is gorgeous. i was driving down 84 last week and it's so much nicer than NJ. you guys have so much more foliage. i can't wait to move there!!! :D paz.... *Tee* <the new years booty gal>
Post Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:35 pm
kaytekay

Location: providence, ri. website: http://iam.bmezine.com/?starspud
Re: New England in the fall  Reply with quote  

Sage Francis wrote:
I want to live where it is autumn New England forever.
Any ideas?

The air..the weather...the sky...the trees...the people and their choice of clothes...the seasonal food and drinks...the melancholy.

really? i live in providence as well, and i never quite liked the autumn. it used to be bad, the way the leaves turn bright colors, then fade only to fall off and die always seemed to depress me. all i can think is that winter and coldness is coming. but recently it's affected me less harshly than it did as a child. i think i might have enjoyed a few bright red trees in my yard this year. i must admit that i do love wearing sweaters and pants, bundling up is almost comforting.
Post Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:40 pm
kaytekay

Location: providence, ri. website: http://iam.bmezine.com/?starspud

darianluv wrote:
Fall in New England, That smell before it rains, Sunsets and sunrises, Listening to reggea in springtime. Life is good.

thats so funny. in the springtime one of my absolute favorite things to do is drive around listening to reggae. i really don't do it much at any other time of the year. it's almost like.. rejuvenating after the winter.
Post Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:52 pm
darianluv

Ya, I like the fall and spring, I'll miss driving my car around in spring listening to reggae, but there will be others, heh. I think I just like those times of transition, Seeing the leaves fade away kind of make me happy, I guess in the same way when it rains or watching the sun sink into the horizon.
Post Wed Nov 13, 2002 12:21 am
JessicaT

I've never been to New England in the fall. According to Claire Huxtable the leaves are beautiful in Vermont. I remember they made her act so carefree, almost drunk...

Well earlier today I stumbled upon this website for the first time and now I am back only hours later. I've always felt message boards are impersonal and filled with annoying posts, but this one is (for the most part) different. I have a feeling that I could potentially become a frequent visitor.

Paul. Not that you care too much about a complete stranger's opinion, but I really hope your "phasing out" phase moves slowly. Unless it is truly due time and me hoping you continue to post is similar to hoping someone can't quit smoking cigarettes.

Based on your albums I wouldn't have guessed you to be an internet addict. I bet a lot of interact addict girls develop crushes on you. This whole phenomenon of a musical artist not treating fans as pieces of shit is intriguing. This whole internet interaction thing is very foreign to me. I guess I'll just stop rambling and sum it up--wow. I'm sure "everyone" (whoever you are) will hear from me again soon.

Later,
Jessica
Post Mon Dec 02, 2002 2:15 am
atypical

creepy  Reply with quote  

fall has always creeped me out. the colder weather and new colors have always reminded me of school and winter (two things i could've done without)

most of my friends can't beleive i dont like fall. i tell them to go jump in a lake in november.

tina yothers
Post Mon Dec 02, 2002 3:01 am
Ryan

well Strange Famous..
if you want fall in New England for as long as possible, i'd reccomend you move up to Maine.. we really only have about 2 or 2 and half months of summer.. that's from June til mid August.. then we have fall weather from then til October or November.. and we always get the Indian summers, so it's like the beginning of fall all over again.. and then there's winter from November til April.. then some spring weather towards mid April til June..

the leaves start changing in um.. September.. or early October..
Post Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:20 am
Estella

gerhupsom vanbone wrote:

I thought someone wrote Sage on a brick and through it at your house because they hate you.

haha
Post Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:45 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3