Search
Register
Swathmore
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Plaid

im still crying because i fell in the mud outside. the man still signed my hat though.

there were two dudes there, one had like an orange purse thing. and his friend with an army/navy football shirt. real goofy. i was hella uncomfortable around them. or when they were asking sage what his inspiration is. (what the fuck? read something.)

but they probably didnt slip in the mud and fall afterwards. im still the better man.
Post Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:03 am
DosNoun

'Sup

I had a good time. The directions were a bit risky, but aside from that
the show was great. Thanks to Caroline for bringing us out and Josh/Fitch
for hooking it up. I hope cats enjoyed the set. As for us being dickheads
in pushing our respective albums/products, perhaps anyone who has a
problem with us trying to move units could pay my gas bill. If not, oh well gets awful chilly in my apartment, but its a small sacrifice in respect to your peace of mind and mine too. For that matter my cell-phone bill needs to be paid off too, so be a sport and drop a check off for a couple of yards at
my doorstep, so that way I don't have to offend whatever code of manners
you so stridently hold me in violation of. Money for textbooks would also
come in handy as well, but if you can't help us out we understand, we
wouldn't hold you trying to get by against you or anything.

That said peace to Sage, I hope you enjoyed the show, had fun rocking
and got home safely, let us know what you think of the albums.

Peace,
Daniel Muessig
Post Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:59 pm
VerbalTec

Yeah...  Reply with quote  

...oh yeah I have one more "dickheaded" comment to make, to add on to what Dos mentioned. STOP BEING SO FUCKING SENSITIVE!!! STRAIGHT UP WHEN DID PEOPLE START TAKING THEMSELVES SO FUCKING SERIOUSLY. If you really think that we came all that way to rock that show and offend the audience so they would not buy our music you have some kind of fucking disorder. There are places where you can that checked out at bro.

yadda, yadda, yadda... insert everything that dos said above in this space.

www.parts-of-speech.com
SUCKAS!!!!!!!
Post Sun Oct 27, 2002 9:26 pm
Jaryd

...  Reply with quote  

i'm not gonna argue
i have lots of disorders
good luck with your bills
and thanks for letting me smash things
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:17 am
Buttafly

well, well...

To the guys who went on first - very good.

sage-you fucking rocked. It was definitly worth the drive. My boyfriend wasn't too all about your stuff before, but all weekend he was spitting out little lines. (so cute)

I wasn't feeling the crowd that much though. I was singing in the back and I had people staring at me, looking like, "how does this littel girl knwow all the words". But whateva- I was busy doing my thing.
There were too many tall people as well.
That guy who yelled that shit about Eminem needed to shut his face. Was he mad cause you said shit to that girl? It's not you fault she had an annoying little voice.

So-we hug out in philly all day on Saturday. Having never been there before, I had a GREAT time. We went everywhere, but mostly chilled on South St. You know, that's where all the *kids* were. Made friends with an old man who had a lot of broken bones. Good stuff.

Overall-very good weekend. Driving up there was a biotch, but the ride home wasn't shit though. The only bad thing--I did not get my philly cheese steak. I wanted one so bad.
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:31 am
Czarina

Thanks to all who came out, I hope you had a good time. Sorry for the crazy directions, the place is hard to find.

Much thanks to Sage, Dos, and Cabell for performing. I enjoyed bringing you out.

As for not feeling the crowd here, I have that same problem here every damn day. ;)

Caroline
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:21 am
Plaid

Its cool to hear everyone talk about what happened to them, i remember the dude smashing shit, and the loud girl was behind me. wacky.
Post Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:35 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3