Search
Register
"They're trying to change the world out there in Califo
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > The General Forum

TheDude

"They're trying to change the world out there in Califo  Reply with quote  

Mr. Francis,
Can you please tell when or if you are going to grace California, the Los Angel-ees area, with you presence. Any shows or anything lined up for the West side? If you can be so kind as to let me know? West civ fo' liv niyah!!
Post Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:12 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

I am going to do a few shows out there within the next 3 months.

But if the info was all worked out then I would make it available. I'm not keeping any secrets...I'm just waiting for the complete info.

stay tuned
Post Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:17 pm
TheDude

Good lookin' out. Please post that info. as soon as it's available. Been trying to see you doing some live shit for a minute. All these folks from the East keep talking about past shows you've done and up coming shows and what not, and over here I have yet to see one, or even here of one for that matter. That's weird how it is. Artist from this area say like Aceyalone, or Awol one, I have seen them perform a million times. Like you always run into them somewhere like at Venice beach, or just see them chillin at other fool's shows and it's pretty common. But I'm sure their fans from like the east rarely get the oppertunity to see them. All the dope MC's should get together and do a huge tour all over, so's I can see em all at once.
Post Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:07 pm

Jump to: