Search
Register
The Knights Templar hid the secret under the Rosslyn Chapel
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Reggie

The Knights Templar hid the secret under the Rosslyn Chapel  Reply with quote  

Two thousand years ago, long before combustible engines and American foreign policy, the Middle East was a hotbed of conflict. Why?

Secrets.

Now, people just can't seem to understand the idea that someone would send an entire army just to control a century's worth of petroleum--when there are easier and more lucrative options that can be pursued stateside. Few can understand why the U.S. outfitted and then provoked a fanatical Muslim into smashing planes into American buildings. It makes sense on the surface, but the minute one probes a few inches under the surface, none of this makes any sense. So it's best not to probe--as Spilli Vanilli sang, "Blame it on the oil."

America is not technically a religious country. It is founded on the mores of Protestantism and Puritanism--and to be sure, maintains that status quo handily to this day. But the idea in America has always been similar to the Freemasonic prerequisite: you should believe in God, any God. All religions are the same thing, anyway. You should have faith but don't forget to handle ya business. This is not the case elsewhere in the world, it is not the case in Iraq. This is not the case in Israel. God is a real, tangible entity that interacts with us everyday, and through piety and servitude we can enact our needs, desires--even bizarre fantasies. At one time, science and religion were the same study, and through faith, miracles were achieved. The placebo effect? Maybe, but that works today, also. All praise the HMO.

All the more reason for America to go in and stomp those backwards heathens, right? While those dopes are kneeling on rugs we'll strafe bomb them back to ValHalla or wherever the Hell they think they're going after death. Crazy fanatics. God, like alcohol, is best in moderation. Meanwhile, certain members of the U.S. government are wearing robes and muttering arcane phrases to each other in candlelit passageways every Wednesday night. High-ranking members of the government. I can't tell you their names...oh, okay, just one: Dick Cheney. Here's another: George W. Bush. Here's one more: Colin Powell. They believe in God, very much. They've spoken to God. They've asked God for one favor, a big favor but just the one will do. God asked for their souls but they already gave them up to Some Other Guy so God asked them to provide a lot more souls in exchange for this big favor. We're gearing up to provide the souls...again...will God provide the favor?

Dear God,
It's me, Bush. I need a favor from you. I assume the usual conditions apply.

I need you to let me turn base metals into gold. If you will do this, I will be very happy.

Also, if you could grant me immortality I would really appreciate it.

Piously,
George
Post Fri Oct 04, 2002 8:00 am
MessiahCarey

May I republish this?
Post Fri Oct 04, 2002 8:37 am
Reggie

Where, exactly?

And the answer is yes.
Post Fri Oct 04, 2002 8:38 am
Double T

that has go to be the biggest load of crap i have seen yet to date, im sure that will change as of tomorrow when im flamed on this msg board for sharing my own opinions, such as Reggie did. If your trying to pull an American Jihad, dont use flimsy evidence. You are just tugging at the heart strings of anarchists, punks, anti-governments that scour this board, but where is your hard evidence? So what if they DO believe in a God, I thought the 1st amendment allowed that without prosecution in this country...or have most forgotten that is attached there with the freedom of speech i hear so fondly mentioned on this board. You arent drawing to any hard facts, and hand in hand, neither am I.

Quote:

All the more reason for America to go in and stomp those backwards heathens, right? While those dopes are kneeling on rugs we'll strafe bomb them back to ValHalla or wherever the Hell they think they're going after death

ugh, I'm not EVEN going to touch that topic at all.

I could go on and on about this, if you wanna discuss it with me and show me the "errors" in my way. Proceed to my profile and get my AIM or email address.

flame away
Post Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:59 pm
Reggie

Double T wrote:
that has go to be the biggest load of crap i have seen yet to date, im sure that will change as of tomorrow when im flamed on this msg board for sharing my own opinions, such as Reggie did. If your trying to pull an American Jihad, dont use flimsy evidence. You are just tugging at the heart strings of anarchists, punks, anti-governments that scour this board, but where is your hard evidence? So what if they DO believe in a God, I thought the 1st amendment allowed that without prosecution in this country...or have most forgotten that is attached there with the freedom of speech i hear so fondly mentioned on this board. You arent drawing to any hard facts, and hand in hand, neither am I.

Quote:

All the more reason for America to go in and stomp those backwards heathens, right? While those dopes are kneeling on rugs we'll strafe bomb them back to ValHalla or wherever the Hell they think they're going after death

ugh, I'm not EVEN going to touch that topic at all.

I could go on and on about this, if you wanna discuss it with me and show me the "errors" in my way. Proceed to my profile and get my AIM or email address.

flame away

You completely and utterly missed the point of this. Think tongue-in-cheek, creative writing.

You're being too defensive. I am playing devil's advocate and supplying a dose of minsinformation coupled with actual information quadrupled with mis-actual information. Laugh it up, scratch your head, shrug your shoulders...but nothing I wrote was designed to make you angry or defensive.
Post Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:01 pm
MessiahCarey

Reggie wrote:
Where, exactly?

And the answer is yes.

I don't know yet. I like it though.

On my website at least.

Yeah...front page, www.bipolardivinity.com - check it in about 15 minutes.

- Shane
Post Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:13 pm

Jump to: