Did Bush know?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

apeofdeath
FIRE BREATHING DRAG QUEEN

http://www.guerrillanews.com/redux/
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:18 am
A aviator

I believe HE knew it all along. His administration wanted to attack Iraq the second they stole the white house.

what the fuck does 9/11 and Iraq have to do w/ eachother? I think it was a set up so they could send military into Iraq to occupy/protect "American Oil Interests".

http://www.democracynow.org/static/unger.shtml

This book they're talking about sounds really interesting. I realized there is a much bigger picture than we can grasp our hands on and it has nothing to do w/ us. I listened to Democracy Now and kept thinking, "This whole crappy situation has nothing to do w/ Americans, our government and Bush as president. It's all about POWER. At it's source, the raw element. And the Sauds and the Bushes living w/ that."
And unfortunately Bush is the pokesman puppet.

I think he knew. I think he's stupid and progressives/liberals, however you want to classify, get distracted by his stupidity. That's why he's in there: to fuck shit up.
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:50 am
MYOWNCLICHE

Sage Francis wrote:
All joking aside, yes.

How the fuck do you think this guy was able to secure a seat in the Whitehouse?

Daddy
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:15 pm
Noisetonepause

A aviator wrote:
what the fuck does 9/11 and Iraq have to do w/ eachother?

Cos all of the Arabs hijacked all of our aeroplanes to fly into all our towers of Babel.

I'm not saying it's about racism, but I do believe it's about the Neo-conservatives wanting to export their/our way of life to the entire world. Expand the markets. Nuke and pave the deserts. Innit.

-Paws
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:20 pm
A aviator

Noisetonepause wrote:
A aviator wrote:
what the fuck does 9/11 and Iraq have to do w/ eachother?

Cos all of the Arabs hijacked all of our aeroplanes to fly into all our towers of Babel.

I'm not saying it's about racism, but I do believe it's about the Neo-conservatives wanting to export their/our way of life to the entire world. Expand the markets. Nuke and pave the deserts. Innit.

-Paws

I guess that remark was aimmed at all the brilliant americans.... blah, you got my point.

you should check out that link. I don't think it's about "our way of life" being forced on Middle Easterners. I think it's about POWER, I'll say it again. It's like from the beginning of man, needing to dominate. That is the root of evil, my friend.
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:04 pm
MYOWNCLICHE

I've felt conspiracy ever since 911, I wouldn't be surprised to learn our own government had something to do with it, trying to get the people behind a war. I ??? Kennedy assination too.
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:18 pm
PHiZ
banned by kHill

Sage Francis wrote:
Bush doesn't even know how to speak intelligently.

But, he does not know how to speak intelligently in two different languages. He is also fluent in spanish, and delivered a weekly radio state of the state adress as Govenor of Texas (aka America Jr.).

As devil's advocate, does anyone think that might play a part in all the stupid slips he has?

-PHiZ
Post Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:44 pm
MYOWNCLICHE

MYOWNCLICHE wrote:
I've felt conspiracy ever since 911, I wouldn't be surprised to learn our own government had something to do with it, trying to get the people behind a war. I ??? Kennedy assination too.

And I am talking about John -John too!! And so what he liked to smoke alittle weed too.
Post Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:52 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2