Search
Register
Anybody listen to a guy named Alex Jones?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

duke_city

Anybody listen to a guy named Alex Jones?  Reply with quote  

I downloaded a video last nigh called "Road to Tyranny" narrated by Alex Jones. Its eye opening to say the least, although a lot of the footage seemed to be anecdotal one offs passed off as "hard evidence".

The single most shocking fact was the book called "The Final Jihad" by Martin Keating (brother of former governor of Oklahoma) where a character named Tom McVey is a terrorist who bombs OKC. The original manuscripts for this book were written in 1991, a full 4 years prior to the real OKC bombings.
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3b3134d412fc.htm

Here is his website
http://www.infowars.com/

Heres info on that video.
http://www.infowars.com/videos.html#tyranny
Post Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:20 pm
OneHumpChump

Info wars has got some crazy shit.He has good points,but i don't like the way he presents himself or his material.Michael Moore does better.I watched a movie of Alex Jones about G Dubya's ties to the Bin Laden family and about how the ATF was tipped off not to go to work the day of the Oklahoma City bombing.I'll try and find the name of the movie.
Post Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:50 am
duke_city

OneHumpChump wrote:
Info wars has got some crazy shit.He has good points,but i don't like the way he presents himself or his material.Michael Moore does better.I watched a movie of Alex Jones about G Dubya's ties to the Bin Laden family and about how the ATF was tipped off not to go to work the day of the Oklahoma City bombing.I'll try and find the name of the movie.

But do you honestly beleive the whole bit about Bush being in cahoots with Bin Laden?

Jones actually claims Bush paid Bin Laden to bomb the WTC!
Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:40 pm
OneHumpChump

I don't beleive that Bush has ties to Bin Laden,but i haven't totally written off the idea.It wouldn't come as a shock to me if he did.I've heard his claims about Bush and the world trade center.Jones says Bush did it to get the "Patriot Act" put in effect.
Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:55 pm
duke_city

OneHumpChump wrote:
I don't beleive that Bush has ties to Bin Laden,but i haven't totally written off the idea.It wouldn't come as a shock to me if he did.I've heard his claims about Bush and the world trade center.Jones says Bush did it to get the "Patriot Act" put in effect.

Ok so what is the ulterior motive to getting the Patriot act pushed through legislation? Besides making life more difficult for Americans?
Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:01 pm
Rhino

OneHumpChump wrote:

Bush headed a company before his presidency that sold outdated weapons systems to the Bin Laden family. They used to have huge ties together. Let me dig up some info.

Doesnt talk about the weapons but oil dealings with the Bin Laden family.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/10_07_01/Bush___Bin_Laden_-_George_W__B/bush___bin_laden_-_george_w__b.html

Just search for Arbusto Energy and you will find numerous links that Osamas older brother was heavily invested in this company which was started by Bush.
Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:32 pm
stillred

I was gonna go fucking insane but I think this guy will hold it down^^^^^

Bushie didn't give money to Osama. He had many many many many business interests w/ the Bin Laden family. Huge family, some say don't associate w/ ol Osama. But, he got kickbacks-a lot of fundamentalist Muslim's "donate" including his family.

The whole discussion is pointless. The American government funded and trained Osama and his men for years. The system. Not just Bush.
Post Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:43 pm

Jump to: