Search
Register
Girl Emulates Laura Croft...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Billy Gnosis

tinkledrinker: Sorry man, whenever I don't get very good sleep I tend to let things irritate me more than they should. What set me off was this
---------------------------------
bullshit! women are the same as they have always been! it is not the hormones in cattle. there have always been and always will be "hot-as-fuck" 16 year olds that are physically mature, but can't back it up emotionally and intellectually.

Yes, there will ALWAYS be good looking 16 yearold girls, and there always have been.

The fact is there are now 12-13 yearold girls who like they're 16-18. There is something very unnatural about it, and the way you worded that initial statement reminded me of some self-righteous college student who speaks with the authority of having a phd in Nutrional Biochemistry, which clearly, you do not - and the author of this article I have at home does. (And yes, I'll give you his name and which volume it appeared in, I'm at work right now).

Crap on a crutch dude, since when have girls started having their period at 8 years old? In the last year I have personally had learned of 2 local girls who HAVE.

SOMETHING IS WRONG.

And I don't see YOU making any suggestions on what it is.

Anyway, you have my apologies for the rudeness. However, whenever someone comes across that contrite with me, whether I've had good sleep or not, I will respond negatively.

And besides that, you picked one point, attacked it and totally derailed the train of conversation. I posted an article that I wrote 4 years ago that correlates with what Sound Doctrine posted, you picked one little point point in a subsequent post and continued to (in no uncertain words) call me a liar.

Answer me this, why have antibiotics started showing up in our native spring Chinook salmon and frog populations? In case you can't, read the following.

It's because they're taken in such large quantity by humans that when sewage is dumped into our rivers, it's being absorbed by them. Now tell me why it's not logical for the hormones (that are KNOWN to cause early puberty in cows) in our beef supply to adversly affect us?

Keep in mind, this is HAPPENING TO GIRLS, and these cows are being given INSANELY high dosages of estrogen and progesterone. For God's sake, put 2 and 2 together.
Post Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:51 pm
tinkleDRINKER

Quote:

tinkledrinker: Sorry man, whenever I don't get very good sleep I tend to let things irritate me more than they should. What set me off was this
bullshit! women are the same as they have always been! it is not the hormones in cattle. there have always been and always will be "hot-as-fuck" 16 year olds that are physically mature, but can't back it up emotionally and intellectually.

Yes, there will ALWAYS be good looking 16 yearold girls, and there always have been.

The fact is there are now 12-13 yearold girls who like they're 16-18. There is something very unnatural about it, and the way you worded that initial statement reminded me of some self-righteous college student who speaks with the authority of having a phd in Nutrional Biochemistry, which clearly, you do not - and the author of this article I have at home does. (And yes, I'll give you his name and which volume it appeared in, I'm at work right now).

soory about derailing the conversation, but as i said i think that in this one case you are wrong. no i do not have a phd in nutritional biochemistry, but i am quite knowledgable on the subject. I listed my credentials what are yours. the fact is that i am in the feild and read a lot of journal articles and i have never herad of any study proving what you claim; however i am open to the fact that i may be wrong. just give me the source of the paper and i will research it for myself. aslo i will stop being antagonistic - i was bored at the lab and in retrospect my post was somewhat cocky.

Quote:

Crap on a crutch dude, since when have girls started having their period at 8 years old? In the last year I have personally had learned of 2 local girls who HAVE.

SOMETHING IS WRONG.

And I don't see YOU making any suggestions on what it is.

Anyway, you have my apologies for the rudeness. However, whenever someone comes across that contrite with me, whether I've had good sleep or not, I will respond negatively.

And besides that, you picked one point, attacked it and totally derailed the train of conversation. I posted an article that I wrote 4 years ago that correlates with what Sound Doctrine posted, you picked one little point point in a subsequent post and continued to (in no uncertain words) call me a liar.

Answer me this, why have antibiotics started showing up in our native spring Chinook salmon and frog populations? In case you can't, read the following.

It's because they're taken in such large quantity by humans that when sewage is dumped into our rivers, it's being absorbed by them. Now tell me why it's not logical for the hormones (that are KNOWN to cause early puberty in cows) in our beef supply to adversly affect us?

Keep in mind, this is HAPPENING TO GIRLS, and these cows are being given INSANELY high dosages of estrogen and progesterone. For God's sake, put 2 and 2 together.

my suggestion was that it is not the hormones but that girls dress more provocatively at a young age. also that you are older and view 12 -16 yo girls differently than you did when they were your peers.

about the salmon thing. think of the size of the animal... 1mg of antibotics will yeild a significantly higher response in a 2kg fish than a 70kg human. secondly, i am a scientist and the correlation you are making does not sit well with me. you can not say okay it hapens here with fish and when cows recieve direct injections of certain hormones it speeds up the onset of puberty; therfore, eating those cows will cause it to occur in humans. i will conceed that itr is probable; i have just not seen it published and until i do i consdier it hearsay. you know what i mean? anyway, just post the source and i will give it serious consideration. sorry to offend, but i just disagree with you.
Post Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:59 pm
Jesse

Billy Gnosis wrote:

SOMETHING IS WRONG.

Something is different, but it may not be WRONG.

Truth is, teen pregnancy is lower than it has been in nearly half a century, and that was back when numbers were skewed by severy under-reporting.

Puberty's onset has become less and less rare to see in younger girls all over the world, it's true. And maybe it's unfortunate that such an inconvenient occurrance has to be dealt with by some girls now for a couple years longer than it used to ... but then again, it's not like it ever waited for marriage or even drinking age - the established ages of onset were held to be 10-13 when I was a kid. Still not kids in a high risk group for pregnancy for a host of other factors.

And as long as sexual education continues to improve and isn't derailed by the recent popular relapse into moral conservativism, it shouldn't matter if Huggies has to start making an extra-absorbant diaper style for one week out of four - responsibility will continue to increase.
Post Sun Mar 21, 2004 10:34 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4