is sage really vegetarian  Reply with quote  

yo sage you really a vegetabletarian
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:24 pm
naught

"no chicken / not even fish"

why would he lie?
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 5:53 pm
the incredible ticktalk

because it sells records to be a vegetarian, or a vegan.

HA
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:21 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
futuristxen

natalie portman is a vegetarian. She just laughs it off when they fuck up her orders. I heard she was none to happy about her likeness selling chicken for KFC. That's what happens when you sell your soul to George Lucas...bastard.

anyways, my impression of things seems to be that Sage is a vegetarian type. I myself am not, though I am definitely intrigued by it, mostly due to some interesting comments on this page. But here's my question, can you be a vegetarian if you hate vegetables? Cause that's my main problem I think. I really just don't like my greens.
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:46 pm
Emseeyi

if he lied then he'd have to live a life of seclusion and never be able to eat or shop in public because if you're vegetarian or vegan stupid fucks try to catch you up...so if he was lying then he'd never be able to eat because christians who think that if you dont eat animals is wrong will follow him around and make sure he ate something against his diet and he'd get caught...

i doubt he is....

i'm a fake vegetarian..no chicken..but eat the fish
i'm a real underground rapper...my tape quality sucks...my records are warped and my cd skips

^my version since i eat fish...
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:31 pm
MF Briks

beign vegeterian is actually no that bad. you feel heallthy. thats about the only good thing. that shit is expensive i could tell you that.other than that its all gravy(which i think is diguting, gravy of course)
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 9:48 pm
Emseeyi

word...being a "fake" vegetarian made me lose 30 pounds...equalling its the shit...soy tacos complete me
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:03 pm
Swordfishtrombones

i started drinking soy milk but i still will eat a human being.
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:30 pm
caligula

im experimenting with making my diet 50% vegetarian meals. if you think about it, 33% is easy since i rarely have meat with breakfast, i guess its more of me seeing if i can do it rather than some moral or health reason. it helps to be in a part of pittsburgh with a lot of foreign students, because indian, asian, and middleeastern food is definitely veg-friendly...
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:10 pm
Tony@Beyond Space

I tried i didnt eat meat, fish, or chicken for 2 months but i was getting any protein so i was always dizy so i went back to eating Fish and Chicken but i still try to stay away from everything else.
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:22 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
emilyruth

Being a vegetarian is not only healthy but to many people, it's morally right. I suggest reading the book Animal Liberation if this is something you're thinking about. I got sick one time and couldn't eat meat for a while - and during that time I really thought about it, and after that I could never eat meat again. There is so much suffering in the world - if I can end even a little suffering by not killing animals just for my pleasure/meals - then I'm all for the added "inconvenience" that it brings to me. I haven't gone over to the vegan side of things... I'm just trying to do my part ending the suffering one small amount at a time.

Additionally I just read an article recently from the NY Times about how corrupt the cattle industry is... it's awful how they are treating these animals. The meat that is on the shelves at the stores has been radiated and the animals were corn feed. Cows can't digest corn, so they develop tons of infections, and are then injected with steriods and antibiotics so they can live longer, and they feed them corn in the first place because it's government subsidized, cheaper and causes the cows to be fatter. It's all really appalling. People worry so much about clean/chemical free water - but they don't question the meat that they eat and the chemicals they injest with the meat. Ok, I'll stop now so I don't sound preachy... I just truly believe people should think more about what they eat.
Post Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:42 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Emseeyi

if you werent getting your protein then you should have went to Soy products...get some BOCA Burgers or make some Soy tacos...they have just as much protein and alot less fat...not to mention they were never living...
Post Tue Jul 09, 2002 12:07 am
kamereon

what?  Reply with quote  

some guy said that christians follow sage around trying to make him eat meat. what the hell is that about. being vegetarian has nothing to due with religion. if the christians find out that i dont eat tomatoes with they start to come at me like an angry mob with torches lit, and try to make me eat them. i doubt it.

poor sage...
just curious though sage, how many other people tend to follow you and try to make you eat meat? the muslims, jews, democrats maybe...?

adam from pensacola
Post Tue Jul 09, 2002 8:36 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

those fucking Christians had me eating the flesh of Christ for long enough.

I still sneak sips of his blood when no one is looking.
Post Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:29 am
TheDude

Fuck that! I love a nice bloody steak. Yeah and fuck it, I eat swine too. Shits gooder than a mug. A big fat carnitas burrito, Ummm Some chorizo and huevos in the morning. Hellz yeah. There's so many chemicals and shit in the food, air, and water, it's bound to get us one way or another. Besides I'm not concerned with how it got on the plate, as long as it's there. Call me a caveman or what ever, but I still believe in the ol ways, Fire kills germs. Just my opinion.
"The Dude, from Los Angel-eees"
Post Tue Jul 09, 2002 12:15 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next