Search
Register
What does a black person act like?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Petrouchka Rasputin

The "ogre" comment was artistic license only. I'm actually a moderately attractive man... just not beautiful enough for my looks to make me money.

Not even ugly people like ugly people, amo1ne.
Post Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:06 pm
naught

djdee2005 wrote:
=If you don't know what you are talking about, don't speak please. You don't actually know me, don't pretend you do.

Isn't he the kid who IM'ed Sage?
Post Wed Sep 18, 2002 7:11 pm
amano

who cares who he imed?
Post Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:31 pm
kilgore trout

hey  Reply with quote  

break down the six types of wigger please
Post Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:32 pm
kwestchun

"stop catchin feelings kid. if your so poor, you should have bigger things to worry about than a stupid sarcastic comment. if your gonna start throwing tantrums over words on your cheap broken computer screen than i wonder what you do when it comes time to pay rent. ill send you some planters peanuts in the mail, take care. peace."

- you like provoking people, don't you? That's the worst thing about the internet... people who talk shit and act like they're not trying to push people's buttons, acting innocent.
Post Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:58 pm
Jesus Frank

6 types of wiggers  Reply with quote  

Kilgore Trout, I will bring the book to school tomorrow and do that. Peace.
Post Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:28 am
Jesus Frank

6 types of wiggers  Reply with quote  

So, here is the breakdown of a wigger. The 6 types listed in Peter Strage's "Mikrofonkåt." And I'm just a messenger here, so don't go blasting me now.

MINIWIGGERS
Religiously listens to 2Pac, lives thug life in high school, sniffs gas when they can't afford beer. Knows every line from "Menace II Society."

NATURAL WIGGERS
The older and more grown up kind of wigger. The group with the strongest denial of wanting to be Black. They have lived the culture long enough not to consider it a subculture anymore. I'ts become a "natural" way of life. That's why Petter and his crew call themselves "Natural bond." They have lead a Black way of life for so long that they barely think about the Blackness of it anymore.

AFRICAN WIGGERS
Have just arrived from Mogadishu or Ouagadougou but claims to be straight outta Brooklyn.

PROGGY WIGGERS
Enjoys independent hip hop and romanticisation of the working class, takes Kånken over Fubu, grows beard and dreads, dresses bummily and has Promoe (LoopTroop) as a fashion icon. Proggy wiggers are commonly mistaken for rastafaris, but they prefer beer over marijuana and often compares situations to the oppressed african-american population.

NAZI WIGGERS
Condemns Black Americans that betrey their culture and make hip hop commercial. They consider themselves better Blacks since they have more Common than Puff daddy records.

OVER COURSE WIGGERS
Stops listening to hip hop, perms the hair, celebrates kwanza and goes for Cyndee Peters.
Post Mon Sep 23, 2002 2:26 am
Sean_The_Being

YOU
Post Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:22 am
duke_city

Re: 6 types of wiggers  Reply with quote  

Jesus Frank wrote:
So, here is the breakdown of a wigger. The 6 types listed in Peter Strage's "Mikrofonkåt." And I'm just a messenger here, so don't go blasting me now.

MINIWIGGERS
Religiously listens to 2Pac, lives thug life in high school, sniffs gas when they can't afford beer. Knows every line from "Menace II Society."

NATURAL WIGGERS
The older and more grown up kind of wigger. The group with the strongest denial of wanting to be Black. They have lived the culture long enough not to consider it a subculture anymore. I'ts become a "natural" way of life. That's why Petter and his crew call themselves "Natural bond." They have lead a Black way of life for so long that they barely think about the Blackness of it anymore.

AFRICAN WIGGERS
Have just arrived from Mogadishu or Ouagadougou but claims to be straight outta Brooklyn.

PROGGY WIGGERS
Enjoys independent hip hop and romanticisation of the working class, takes Kånken over Fubu, grows beard and dreads, dresses bummily and has Promoe (LoopTroop) as a fashion icon. Proggy wiggers are commonly mistaken for rastafaris, but they prefer beer over marijuana and often compares situations to the oppressed african-american population.

NAZI WIGGERS
Condemns Black Americans that betrey their culture and make hip hop commercial. They consider themselves better Blacks since they have more Common than Puff daddy records.

OVER COURSE WIGGERS
Stops listening to hip hop, perms the hair, celebrates kwanza and goes for Cyndee Peters.

You totally crushed the hope of Peter Strage's book being anything worthwhile. How the hell can someone write about something they are so disconnected from? I don't understand how Strage got the idea that hip hop = black. From day 1 its been about everything but that.

4 out of 6 of the wigger definitions are simply invalid.

Wiggers from Africa? The word "wigger" starts with W for a reason and Africans are definetely not white LOL!

Brian
Post Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:40 am
infidelone
CAVE TROLL

I am A pROGGY Wigger and so are all my friends.
Post Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:43 am
Jesus Frank

mikrofonkåt  Reply with quote  

Yes, I understand how ignorant this makes him come off as.. and some parts of the book are indeed a little off.. but you have to read the whole thing to understand. If you had done that you would see that these examples weren't a serious attempt to sum up what a wigger is. It was obviously just exaggerations and supposed to be funny.

After typing all those wigger-types down I realized that it was not a very good representation of the book. I wish you could read it so that you could fully understand what the deal was. I found it worthwhile, no question. It was very entertaining and well-written. And that chapter is in no way a prejudice or ignorant description of whites that listen to hip hop. Not at all. The so-called wiggers that he seriously discusses are these kids that take it too far and i.e. start hating other white people and think they are these ghettoboys that they see in the movies or whatever. And yes, they exist.. I think we've all seen them.

So of course, some of the content in the book (like these wigger-types obviously are) requires a pinch of salt when you read it, but that comes automatically when you read it.
Post Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:33 am
Dee

"I don't understand how Strage got the idea that hip hop = black. From day 1 its been about everything but that."

I don't mean to be a "natural wigger" or whatever the fuck this stupid shit is about, but hip hop has always been about being black.
Post Mon Sep 23, 2002 2:05 pm
gerhupsom vanbone

um  Reply with quote  

i thought "wigger" was just a term for white people to use so they could rhyme words with it.

bigger
figure
liquor
quicker
and so on
Post Mon Sep 23, 2002 2:15 pm
infidelone
CAVE TROLL

you totally forgot about trigger
Post Mon Sep 23, 2002 2:23 pm
duke_city

djdee2005 wrote:
"I don't understand how Strage got the idea that hip hop = black. From day 1 its been about everything but that."

I don't mean to be a "natural wigger" or whatever the fuck this stupid shit is about, but hip hop has always been about being black.

Do you have any idea who Crazy Legs is?

How about Mantronix?

Double D & Steinski? Arthur Baker? Charlie Chase?

All these people are NOT black and helped shape hip hop as we know it.

Sorry I don't buy the hip hop always been about "being black" argument.

Don't confuse what is labeled as hip hop today as a accurate representation of what the culture is really about or capable of.

You wouldn't dismiss Italian food based on a frozen pizza from 7-11 would you?

Even though there are far more 7-11s around today don't generalize the entire culture based on them.

Brian
Post Mon Sep 23, 2002 2:41 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next