Search
Register
What does a black person act like?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Jocker

why oh why is this so different take me back to kangaroo farm.....
kangol is the same as halo to the angel
Post Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:49 pm
infidelone
CAVE TROLL

bunch of wiggers
Post Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:54 pm
gerhupsom vanbone

why?  Reply with quote  

why is it that in most posts as of late,we all get into fights with djdee?

the world doesn't make sence and i need a new T.V.
Post Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:41 pm
Emseeyi

i've been told i act white since i listen to independent hiphop(openly, they dont know i been banging that Cam'Ron shit lately, and some other more commercial shit, i dont want nobody to know though) and i dont wear fubu and slur alot of my speach....i wear ecko & shit....i dont know what their problem is....i'm more conscious of my "blackness" than they are....
Post Tue Sep 17, 2002 6:01 pm
MOS

most people know what "acting" black means...i hope i get yelled at
Post Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:30 pm
Petrouchka Rasputin

ARE YOU FAT?

Frat kids get the gas face - I think that's something almost all of us can agree on. I kind of hate university too... I have hardly any free time between school and work these days. I wish I were handsome so I could live off my looks (but since I'm an ogre I better study these books).

Sigh..... back to work.
Post Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:58 pm
gerhupsom vanbone

yo MOS  Reply with quote  

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKER
Post Tue Sep 17, 2002 8:02 pm
amo1ne

Petrouchka Rasputin wrote:
I wish I were handsome so I could live off my looks (but since I'm an ogre I better study these books).

Good to see you have confidence. I would hate to be ugly though, that must really suck cause your just born ugly and you cant do anything about it and plus ugly people must know that theyre ugly because they see what good looking people look like and know that they are at the other end of the spectrum and resemble nothing of it. It must really be shitty, you'd have to lower your standards to ugly girls and chill with other ugly people, thank god I'm so damn beautiful! I guess if you were ugly there wouldnt even really be a need to have nice clothes or anything though, but I just thought of something... do you think ugly people care when they hook up with ugly girls? Like do you think they are secretly disgusted but keep telling themselves "listen ugly, your not getting any better so go for it!" and like imagine that theyre with somebody else, or do you think that theyre just so damn ugly that it makes no difference to them and theyre just used to it, or theyre like "this girl only has 6 cavities and her crooked nose distracts the elephant birthmark from her cheek, she's a keeper!"? I'm curious.
Post Tue Sep 17, 2002 9:08 pm
Jesus Frank

acting black  Reply with quote  

I'm actually reading a quite interesting book called "Mikrofonkåt" (it's swedish book that was published in 2001.. I doubt that there are any translated versions of it yet, but I'd recommend anyone to read it if there ever are any) that journals the current state of swedish hip hop. It has a chapter on this phenomena called "wiggers". Middle-class white youths being intrigued by this "black" culture and tend to "ghetto" themselves down because they enjoy being part of a minority. They become "hip hoppers", with baggy clothes, thug life mentalities, an overuse of slang and so on. They enjoy this gangsta hip hop that they think keep it real and can flash all kinds of signs just to show you how real they are.
Now that is just one kind of the wiggers, of course, there are other sorts too. In fact, the author (Fredrik Strage) states that there are 6 basic kinds of wiggers. If you'd like I can translate them and type them down here.
Anyway, it discusses a lot of this, and it gives you an insight as to how these individuals reason and how they feel about hip hop and so on. I often find myself disgusted, sometimes sorry for some of them (though most of them will of course sooner or later grow out of it). But most of all, after realizing how differently hip hop can be perceived, I just feel blessed I appreciate hip hop the way I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Post Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:14 am
Dee

That's the second stupidest term in the world, right behind the word it derived from.
Post Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:25 am

are any of you college kids eugenics majors?
Post Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:27 am
Sudafed

lamers  Reply with quote  

as much as some of you judge immaturity...you need to check yourself as well. Being sensitive is not wrong...even over the internet.

Suda
Post Wed Sep 18, 2002 11:08 am
tie-my-shoe

Quote:

I kind of hate university too... I have hardly any free time between school and work these days.

damn. my college is the shit. where do you go? i have a lot of work here too, but every friday night i still have time to go out and have fun.

and all frats aren't bad. haha thats ironic. you guys are criticizing racism but in the next sentance stereotyping "frat kids" and "frat behavior".
Post Wed Sep 18, 2002 12:22 pm
Pele

an age old question  Reply with quote  

...an age old question...do ugly people find other ugly people attractive?
I dont think attraction is that simplistic...
because there is the emotional side that has the capability of being swept off its feet by something other than a face...
eventhough most people are initially attracted by the face or physical appearance, there are also other things that draw you in
like a mannerism or a gesture that implies a certain personality
besides there are so many levels to ugliness and the real queation is
does anyone ever think that they are truly hopelessly ugly?
or do they see potential lying beneath a few flaws?
if you stare at anyone for too long they start looking weird
I cant remember the last time I saw someone who was UGLY
maybe I wouldnt fuck them, but I assume someone would...
Post Wed Sep 18, 2002 12:44 pm
amo1ne

I saw an inuit woman in the subway with a purple bumpy face. She looks like a monster and she tries to grab people when they walk by her. I always run away, once I threw a scotch tape device at her when she was coming at me and than I got scared she'd bite me so I ran for it.
Post Wed Sep 18, 2002 12:49 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next