Search
Register
Odd events of Sept 11, 2002
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

td3

Odd events of Sept 11, 2002  Reply with quote  

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020912/ap_on_re_us/lottery_911_1

and also the fact that the powerful gusts of wind began at exactly 8:47am(when the first plane hit the first tower) at "ground zero" and continued for the whole ceremony

there were MANY people that actually went into shock and got rused to the hospital due to this ....

weird

td3
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:15 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MessiahCarey

Yeah.

Oh yeah...such a coincident.

"It's like the Bilderburgs..."

- Shane
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:22 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

Explain this Bilderburgs thing for me. I know it's a Cage line and I've seen you quote it a couple times. I'm not familliar with the content. Color me ignorant.
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:38 am
Jive Kitten

I find the lottery coincidence to be quite peculiar
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:45 am
BoggleTheory

Bilderbergs  Reply with quote  

I have never heard of that line....but I know the Bilderberg Group is an international committe that meets to discuss the state of the planet, politically, economically, etc. It's made up of politicians and religious leaders. Conspiracy theorists often tie them in with Illuminati and the NWO. I have no clue if this is what Cage references though.
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:48 am
MessiahCarey

Sage Francis wrote:
Explain this Bilderburgs thing for me. I know it's a Cage line and I've seen you quote it a couple times. I'm not familliar with the content. Color me ignorant.

http://www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm#What

That should explain it more thoroughly than I could...

Basically, there is a conference every year called the "Bilderburg" conference...I'm pretty sure it's named after a prominant European family (think the EU version of Rockefeller) - but I try not to stay too up on conspiracy theory stuff anymore so I could definately be wrong.

This isn't all theory - world financial leaders (a la Rockefellers, Rupert Murdoch, etc.) really do get together at these conferences and discuss things. The conspiracy theory portion is that the things they discuss allegedly include how to turn the western world into a non-democratic state that serves their purposes (a concept that I really don't find that hard to beleive, honestly).

I made a reference to the Cage verse in El-P's song because the title of it is "Accidents Don't Happen".

Peace,
Shane
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:57 am
MessiahCarey

Re: Bilderbergs  Reply with quote  

BoggleTheory wrote:
I have never heard of that line....but I know the Bilderberg Group is an international committe that meets to discuss the state of the planet, politically, economically, etc. It's made up of politicians and religious leaders. Conspiracy theorists often tie them in with Illuminati and the NWO. I have no clue if this is what Cage references though.

Yes and no. It's primarily financial leaders, which very often (big surprise) includes politicians and religious leaders...but I'm pretty sure the only premise is that you have to be filthy rich and have a lot of power due to your wealth.

Ties with the Trilateral (they share MANY members) and a few members also served on the Council on Foreign Relations.

Peace,
Shane
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:58 am
Mr Ass

Sage Francis wrote:

They are a group of internationalists and capitalists, named after the first hotel they ever met at. A lot of famous people are members, its basically just a club for rich people but a lot of peopl ethink they are part of NWO.

If you want, you could check out a book called "Them" by Jon Ronson, which is all about them, or at least a lot about them.
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:39 pm
Say Sam Ting

That Lotto Drawing was rigged...
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:52 pm
Royal-T

TD3: you must have a lot of time on your hands. You post like 50 times a day on this board and not to mention your posts often contain a link to a webpage or something so you obviously browse the internet a lot. You must spend like 10 hours a day in front of your computer.
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:54 pm
td3

Royal T....blow me

i check my mail @ yahoo.com and i always check the headlines.. if something is worth while, ill post it here

im on the computer on my breaks at my job in a local high school

...oh fuck it... why do i need to explain myself to a Canadian?

i could buy your whole town with my $20 american dollar bill

-td3-
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 6:51 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
td3

Royal T,

did i diss you or one of your thread's before and you are still holding some sort of e-grudge? wow, i learned my lesson "dunn". Payback is a bitch on her period, huh?

Is everyone else on this board that has more posts than me, a computer nerd too?

td3
Post Thu Sep 12, 2002 7:11 pm
Reggie

The Bilderbergers are named afer the first hotel they ever met in, the Bilderberg in Switzerland.

Like most secret societies, it's what they're NOT doing that has people most worried.
Post Fri Sep 13, 2002 6:37 am
Sudafed

NWO  Reply with quote  

Don't know about this Bilderburgs....but the ACLU is definately Satanic...

remember Satan comes as a wolf in sheep's clothing...so don't qoute me all the good they've done.

Suda
Post Sat Sep 14, 2002 2:16 pm
Dee

Yeah, those satanic Civil Liberties.
Post Sat Sep 14, 2002 2:19 pm

Jump to: