Search
Register
What do you NOT like about Sage
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Bobby Anticon

August 7th wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:
what words did I say wrong on that song?

you guys never criticize me as well as you could.

I never said you said anything wrong. It's the way you say" So I prefer not to say one word" Im sorry I cant remember what was said before that line right now but the thing is it ryhmes, I just thought you should have put in one or two more words in that line so you dont say "oneword" all funny. Its just my opinion.

WTF IS THIS SHIT? someone tellign sage what should be done? this is wack as my name....MY GOSH WTF....You should of said this...? WTF???? does August 7th mean thefirst time u saw sage or the first time u got LAID WTF IS THIS THIS IS WACK AS BUSH BEING A PRESIDENT NOT A KING.
Post Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:58 am

August 7th

Bobby Anticon wrote:
August 7th wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:

I never said you said anything wrong. It's the way you say" So I prefer not to say one word" Im sorry I cant remember what was said before that line right now but the thing is it ryhmes, I just thought you should have put in one or two more words in that line so you dont say "oneword" all funny. Its just my opinion.

WTF IS THIS SHIT? someone tellign sage what should be done? this is wack as my name....MY GOSH WTF....You should of said this...? WTF???? does August 7th mean thefirst time u saw sage or the first time u got LAID WTF IS THIS THIS IS WACK AS BUSH BEING A PRESIDENT NOT A KING.

I didnt mean to come off sounding like I was telling him how it should be done. I was just trying to make the picture clear about what kind of bugged me in that song and few other songs. Like every other comment I have for you, its not like I came on here saying he sucks and this and that.
Instead of saying how wack I am or WTF!!!!Why dont you prove me wrong about my comments.
Post Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:46 pm
The Ill Testimony

[/quote]Like every other comment I have for you, its not like I came on here saying he sucks and this and that.
Quote:

but u did. :roll:
Post Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:48 pm

August 7th

The Ill Testimony wrote:

Like every other comment I have for you, its not like I came on here saying he sucks and this and that.
Quote:

but u did. :roll:
[/quote]

How the fuck did I say he sucks? Dont reply to me if you didnt even read what I said.
Post Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:09 pm
OneHumpChump

moron  Reply with quote  

Billy Gnosis wrote:
Sage Francis wrote:

"When an only half informative sauce talks..."

You crazy easterners, it's WHAASHH not WARSH.

:)

The first few times I heard Crack Pipes, I was convinced you were saying "sauce".

"How is a condiment even half informative?" I would ask myself.

Hey man they invented these things a while back,what are they called?...............oh yeah,Q-tips!
Post Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:14 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3