Search
Register
WORST live show
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Lack Melanin

i saw nas on his stillmatic tour like 2 years ago at foxwoods... it was a pretty small crowd... some parts were good... but he has too many hype men, and doesn't work the crowd at all. even with hypemen, he only performed like 2 verses out of a three verse song, and one verse out of a two verse song... didn't even bother to finish got yourself a gun... which had just came out and was really popular at the time... i was pretty dissapointed.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:33 pm
The Ill Testimony

ummmm  Reply with quote  

Sorry if this was repeated or if anyone has already said this or just posted this but i am just like so lazy to read anything now a dyas. But I would never prank santa. Yo Kordell blows...Go Vikes they speak the spoken truth of Mice Tice :roll: Mike Tice the coach. :mrgreen: Oh where to heavesn was I ? aren't i stoned? bah I wish i knew who Broken Social Scene was? AYO water ain't free no more? peace. I know why Barret Robbins didn't go to the Super Bowl? Oh and Sage sucks so much...geez I told him to just shut the fuck up already.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:40 pm

MF TOON

what... along with lone catalysts, swollen members (2 years ago), puts and atmosphere, j-live was the illest show ive ever been to!

def jux fucking sucks. lif (who actually does rock a hype set) and possibly el excepted, but the rest of the crew... id rather have burning diarrhea all night than endure another wack djx show. regrettably ive been to 2 of their concerts. never again.

i dont really bother checking shows these days with the exception of radiohead this summer and some cats from ninja tune who ive recently seen (kid koala, bonobo, p-love & amon tobin) but ive been to a fair ammount back in my early college days. i just dont get excited by them anymore, id rather listen to the music through my stereo and spend my nights doing other things. maybe im just getting old...
Post Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:47 pm
The Ill Testimony

Don't let them upgrade your math  Reply with quote  

MF TOON wrote:
what... along with lone catalysts, swollen members (2 years ago), puts and atmosphere, j-live was the illest show ive ever been to!

def jux fucking sucks. lif (who actually does rock a hype set) and possibly el excepted, but the rest of the crew... id rather have burning diarrhea all night than endure another wack djx show. regrettably ive been to 2 of their concerts. never again.

i dont really bother checking shows these days with the exception of radiohead this summer and some cats from ninja tune who ive recently seen (kid koala, bonobo, p-love & amon tobin) but ive been to a fair ammount back in my early college days. i just dont get excited by them anymore, id rather listen to the music through my stereo and spend my nights doing other things. maybe im just getting old...

Don't let them upgrade your math

The hardestThing I climbed was shorter then me. peace.
Post Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:54 pm

AlbeeYap

C-rayz

shapeshifters
especially AWOL ONE! he's sorry in a performance
Post Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:08 pm

The Ill Testimony

IS SOMEONE HERE???  Reply with quote  

IS CYNICAL HERE? PUT OUT THE WORD? EH PEACE!
Post Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:27 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5