Search
Register
war in iraq was not a bad thing
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

sequence

Why don't you respond to Shane, smart guy?
Post Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:19 pm
Wordsmyth

the fuck did Shane even say?
Post Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:24 pm

Wordsmyth

oh Messiahs?....that really has not affect on me - seems to be way biased, and maybe he's even French - tlaking about the history challenged Google or whatever......

ESPECIALLY if he is french, i will disregaurd everythig he says or will say...France, and it's people hate America
Post Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:29 pm

August Spies

you will disregard any opinion french people have?

dear god, please spare us your ignorance and idoicy. we are all getting dumber reading your posts.
Post Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:34 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bobby Anticon

FrowJerk  Reply with quote  

Quote:

Frojar-Fojar- whoever the fuck you are.....you're a complete asshole.

Hey your complete...iam still looking for all my pieces to my puzzle...but shit i just have to find them all in a cluttered room....FORJAR4LIFE....AND HE IS GHEEE.... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fro....yup you have to pay me in full if u want a free tour of hell....I want a #9 (soft) with a pepsi and something hotter then hot sauce, and more green then green sauce.

P.s. FroJar is a complete dick...not a pussy.
Post Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:39 pm

elohim

I must say this is the first time I am replying to a post.

Our leaders have seriously underestimated the rebuilding of Iraq'a infrastructure, but to say that the war was not needed is a fluke. I look to disregard all the sly backlash from all those who may read this, I am not a Bush follower nor do align myself with any faction I mean party.

The war, to me was justified like Justin Timberlake's album(Just being stupid). In this post 9-11 world many things were going to change. That is the beauty of this tyrannical world. It is sublime in many ways.
Those who say that the Iraqi's should have freed themselves and revolted are correct in making that assesment. Yes our nation was born under those factors, but the truth is that the Iraqis were directly governed by Sadaam and not in a colony like our nation. That makes things completely different because of our formidable reliance on our colonial trade. The Iraqi people are not as organized nor as educated as some of our founding fathers.(not to say they are ignorant) Religion has a lot to do with the separation of the people and the disorganization.

Plus sadaam was a clasic tyrant. No doubt he needed to go. But to be honest if we had just assasinated him nothing would haved changed. A regime takedown was indeed needed. it would have been difficult for the people to muster enough strength and formidablity to revolt plus organize in such a way with all of the tribal society still intact.

I am not insisting that the Big brother policy is good, but in this case with all of the sanctions coming from the previous war and resolutions the people were being even more scorned with famine and instability. Our nation helped push those resolotions through. As the major power in the world with all the peace riff-raff which dribbles out of our mouths like gerber baby food, we should be able to help in this matter.

Bush destroyed all of the coalition stuff with his lame tactics. He is a horrible leader and as Shane said a moral zealot. This is our President and we are stuck with him until he is either recalled or voted out. that is why our nation is great and maybe at a later time I will drop a piece on the election of 1800. Our past leaders have not done so well in stopping terrorism and have created this mess themselves with all of the cold war strategies played through our the past 50 years.

But I do still believe that Sadaam's time had been up for 11 years and that we were justified to do so. It is a major problem that we have Bush as our leader. We need a mastermind leader not a moral zealot who is sounding like St. Augustine's City Of God. Perhaps if we had a Prince simliar to Machiavelli's book things would seem different? Perhaps a King Lear or Henry V in Shakespeares plays? Who knows?

But in this time frame we are dealt with the choices we had and of course 9-11 carried Bush's momentum, but at the same time we as a nation should not risk another attack and when in doubt we should throw the tyrants out.

Peace
MZV :shock: analyzing
Post Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:54 pm
futuristxen

Wordsmyth wrote:
oh Messiahs?....that really has not affect on me - seems to be way biased, and maybe he's even French - tlaking about the history challenged Google or whatever......

ESPECIALLY if he is french, i will disregaurd everythig he says or will say...France, and it's people hate America

No he's not french. You know we don't hate the french anymore. We want them to bail us out of Iraq now. There's talk about bringing back french fries in congress. So it's okay, you can drink some wine and indulge in pretensious cinema.

French people don't hate americans, like americans decided to hate french people. For some reason their society was able to distinguish a government from its people. Unlike you and the bigoted idiots you represent.
Post Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:05 pm
August Spies

Quote:

French people don't hate americans, like americans decided to hate french people. For some reason their society was able to distinguish a government from its people. Unlike you and the bigoted idiots you represent.

ding ding ding.
Post Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:09 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MessiahCarey

Wordsmyth wrote:

HA! I'm not French, or even close. I'll keep your bigoted shit out of this and ignore telling you my racial backround. But I'm also not ignorant enough to think they're NOT responsible just as much for your freedom. I read the history books...don't pull one thing out and say it's biased...I promoted a lot of reasoning from both sides of the argument. To ignore what I said based on that is pretty ignorant in terms of conversationalism.

Let's grow up and TALK ABOUT THIS instead of shit slinging, shall we?

- Shane
Post Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:29 pm
MessiahCarey

"Hey. I think we should discuss this reasonably. Here's why I hold my beliefs."

"Nuh-uh, you're French!"

Classic.
Post Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:34 pm
FoJaR's account is broken

i would cry for help, but i have no tongue
Post Mon Sep 22, 2003 12:51 am
The RIAA TookMyMusicAway

Wordsmyth wrote:
Berl
What the fuck happend last time, (Gulf War), When America'conquered' then left?.....Everyone in Iraq felt betrayed...we basically did our do, then left......after we left.....some 36,000 iraqis were slaughtered. That sounds good. Saddam is not dead, if America left he would come back to power in a second....you guys seem not to think much -
why would he stay in hiding, when he can spend his billions on replacing lost property, and weapons...to take over again....we can't just ignore the problem....you guys sicken me
We abandoned the Iraqi's after telling them to rise up against a despot. Of course the citizens are going to be slaughtered. Do you think our military didn't know that?
Post Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:41 am

i have my fingers in my ears.
Post Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:45 am
Wordsmyth

someone missed the humor in the french statement...jeeesus....anyways...iu have been to paris 3 times with school, and French are nothing but assholes to everyone who went with us.....maybe it's just AMerican Tooourists the y hate...but none the less, their government has put up some nasty propaganda type banners about the US.....French fris are going back to congress due to a legal dispute, not reasonable thinking.
I'd say teh majority of the people in France hat eU.S. 'just 'cause'.....

i want you guys to picture what the world would be like without the iraq 'war' ever happening....tell me what you see
Post Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:16 am

dont judge all french based on parisians. it's not fair.

and i've found that the parisians are always nicer to you if you try speaking in german before english. heh.
Post Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:22 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next