Search
Register
9/11 is today
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

firefly

futuristxen wrote:
sept. 10th is my best friend's birthday. That's today. WOO!

My Girlfriend's brother's birthday is today and he just turned 11.
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 2:56 pm
weedy420

DeuceLeader's Ankle wrote:
Just a few quick points:

1) On September 10, 2001, over 35,000 children around the world died from preventable starvation.

2) On September 11, 2001, over 35,000 children around the world died from preventable starvation.

3) On September 12, 2001, over 35,000 children around the world died from preventable starvation.
(*according to the United Nations Food Programme)

yeah asshole and on sept 11, 2001 almost 3,000 people died almost at once so show some fucking respect asshole.

try saying that shit about the day we dropped the bomb and see what people have to say to you.
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:36 pm

dri

i didnt even finish reading this post. so i dont know where it ended up going.

but you people make me sick ....

if a loved one you knew had died on 9 - 11 you would be remembering TODAy as well ...

i cant say the pledge of alliegience without crtying, and i do remember what happened two years ago A LOT.

i dont think you realize how lucky you are to be an american. for you to say 'i dont believe in god ... or anything that expresses somthing that you feel strongly about, or just a little biut about - was won by BLOOD by fighting in our WARS - it gave you the freedom to do this. dont you realize that in many parts of the world, for saying somthing like that or for going against anything you would be per - si - cuted?? you fuckers dont realize what you have.

people that fought in our wars fought because they had pride for our country.
people died, people that did not deserve to die, so show some respect to the dead ...

and if you dont they will haunt you and curse every living day that you are alive, fuckers.
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:19 pm
firefly

You guys act as if this shit is new.
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:52 pm
mortalthoughts
LAME KID

no its not new
theres no excuse to be ignorant assholes about it
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Dialectz

Nova Hova wrote:

i dont think you realize how lucky you are to be an american. for you to say 'i dont believe in god ... or anything that expresses somthing that you feel strongly about, or just a little biut about - was won by BLOOD by fighting in our WARS - it gave you the freedom to do this. dont you realize that in many parts of the world, for saying somthing like that or for going against anything you would be per - si - cuted?? you fuckers dont realize what you have.

So what are you implying to Aethesit people? That they're wrong?
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:00 pm
Dialectz

See what I'm trying to say is, we don't need a "holiday" or day to remember. If you loved that person so much, miss them every day and wish the best for their souls. You dont need 1 day to do it.
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:04 pm
firefly

bluntedinmichigan wrote:
no its not new
theres no excuse to be ignorant assholes about it

This WAR, this war is what I speak of. Shit has been going down for centuries. Each side has had their lose's.

It seems that everyone tries to make this particular incident seem more personal to them then anyone else. It's not a personal affair to me because I refuse to pick a side.
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:09 pm
LuvSpeakeasy

Dialectz wrote:
See what I'm trying to say is, we don't need a "holiday" or day to remember. If you loved that person so much, miss them every day and wish the best for their souls. You dont need 1 day to do it.

true, yet what a pathetic excuse. yea, we don't need 9/11 to remember the people we lost. yea, and we also don't need thanksgiving, because we should be thankful everyday, not just that one holiday, blah blah blah. you're missing the point kid. that's not the point of any holiday or day of remembrance. it's just a day where people can collectively honor a significant day. that is ALL.
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:15 pm
duck_shoe

Nova Hova wrote:
i dont think you realize how lucky you are to be an american. for you to say 'i dont believe in god ... or anything that expresses somthing that you feel strongly about, or just a little biut about - was won by BLOOD by fighting in our WARS - it gave you the freedom to do this. dont you realize that in many parts of the world, for saying somthing like that or for going against anything you would be per - si - cuted?? you fuckers dont realize what you have. .

And you don't realize that those places that offer the same freedoms you speak of aren't exactly rare. You make it seem like America is a beacon of hope in an increasingly horrible world....fuck that. There is a large number of countries where America helped overthrow democratically elected leaders in favor of America-friendly dictators. America doesn't fight for your freedom or the freedom of anyone else who isn't rich and white.

If America really cared about the freedom of their people, don't you think they'd look into doing something about getting them out of prison instead of locking away more and more every year?

America is money friendly and that is all. America doesn't give a shit about you, so I don't see why you should give a shit about America.
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:29 pm
Dialectz

duck_shoe wrote:
Nova Hova wrote:
i dont think you realize how lucky you are to be an american. for you to say 'i dont believe in god ... or anything that expresses somthing that you feel strongly about, or just a little biut about - was won by BLOOD by fighting in our WARS - it gave you the freedom to do this. dont you realize that in many parts of the world, for saying somthing like that or for going against anything you would be per - si - cuted?? you fuckers dont realize what you have. .

And you don't realize that those places that offer the same freedoms you speak of aren't exactly rare. You make it seem like America is a beacon of hope in an increasingly horrible world....fuck that. There is a large number of countries where America helped overthrow democratically elected leaders in favor of America-friendly dictators. America doesn't fight for your freedom or the freedom of anyone else who isn't rich and white.

If America really cared about the freedom of their people, don't you think they'd look into doing something about getting them out of prison instead of locking away more and more every year?

America is money friendly and that is all. America doesn't give a shit about you, so I don't see why you should give a shit about America.

Word to that.
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:30 pm
dri

Dialectz wrote:
duck_shoe wrote:
Nova Hova wrote:

Word to that.

then get the hell out of here if you dont like it and there are other places to live. we dont want your ignorant ass here anyways.
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:33 pm
Dialectz

How do you know I live in America...
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:36 pm
LuvSpeakeasy

Nova Hova wrote:
Dialectz wrote:
duck_shoe wrote:
Nova Hova wrote:

Word to that.

then get the hell out of here if you dont like it and there are other places to live. we dont want your ignorant ass here anyways.

hey, ted nugent...relax.
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:52 pm
DeuceLeader's Ankle

[quote="weedy420"]
DeuceLeader's Ankle wrote:
Just a few quick points:

1) On September 10, 2001, over 35,000 children around the world died from preventable starvation.

2) On September 11, 2001, over 35,000 children around the world died from preventable starvation.

3) On September 12, 2001, over 35,000 children around the world died from preventable starvation.
(*according to the United Nations Food Programme)

yeah asshole and on sept 11, 2001 almost 3,000 people died almost at once so show some fucking respect asshole.

as i said earlier,
"i just want to point out that i am in no way trying to downplay the events of 9-11, but rather bringing them into the larger picture.....[so we as a collective humanity can progress forward]"

that was a quote from Howard Zinn when he was putting the events in perspective. how is that disrespectfull?

i suggest you go back and read all of my posts. you will see that i said i got respect for the people who died, so much so in fact that i am the only one who mentioned that we dont need candlelight vigils but instead we need to fight like hell so another sept.11 never happens.

fuck Bin Laden, Saddam, and W.
Post Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:57 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next