Search
Register
New ANNARCHISM THREAD
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

leonhandy@hotmail.com

non-prophets HOPE LP coming out on Oct 7!

cop that shit!

very very good
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:48 pm
hugh grants hooker

rubix138 wrote:

can i slap you anyways, preferably on the "arse" ?

only if first you cover my ass in bubble wrap, the gently press your cockbone against each bubble until it goes POP...

do it up baby.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:49 pm

FilthyRich

I wouldn't bother with the non-prophets HOLE EP, its a bit shit. Sounds like it was done by podgy NME reading drama students.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:49 pm

leonhandy@hotmail.com

Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:52 pm
taskforce

I remember little johnny in school. The teachers couldn't handle him.
"all he says is 'My answer is right! my answer is right!' but he doesn't even do the readings"

we had a lot of spankings in those days.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:53 pm
hugh grants hooker

hey, little kid.

i'm the only one who went by the definition.

i see whats up though... sometime in the past i beat you in some forum debate and it stripped you of your pride so badly that you had to change names. its okay.

you'll live

but we do still make fun of you at the meetings.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:54 pm

FilthyRich

I wouldn't bother with the non-prophets HOLE EP, its a bit shit. Sounds like it was done by podgy NME reading drama students.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:55 pm

taskforce

Poor Yuma, the fat stupid kid everyone trips in school. Then he goes online and rants at the world. If only you guys new how hard it was to raise him.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:56 pm
FilthyRich

Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:57 pm

August Spies

I can't tell who is trolling more, yuma or naked troll dude.

another thread ruined.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:02 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FilthyRich

It's a gnome, not a troll. He's sorry Sage, he didn't mean it. And just how long exactly do u stay on your own forums every day??? Its obscene! Most of us just pull a few fat birds when we want to buck our ego's up.

Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:03 pm

hugh grants hooker

August Spies wrote:
I can't tell who is trolling more, yuma or naked troll dude.

another thread ruined.

the answer is YOU. newjack.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:06 pm

FilthyRich

Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:08 pm

Dregs

...  Reply with quote  

Yet ANOTHER thread reduced to shit because of Yuma! Yuma, you are an idiot, plain and simple. No one cares about you, or your stupid dictionary definitions! Like August and others have said on numerous occasions, pick up an encyclopedia if you want a broader perspective on the intricacies of anarchist ideology -- a school of thought CLEARLY too nuanced and multifaceted to be confined to YOUR version of Webster. If you were genuinely interested in learning about Anarchism, you would have clicked the links provided. But it's clear you have Webster's cock so far up your ass that you can't be bothered to actually research something you know NOTHING about. Argue semantics elsewhere…

and stop FUCKING up threads!

Dick.
Post Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:49 am
Samtron

Re: ...  Reply with quote  

Dregs wrote:
Yet ANOTHER thread reduced to shit because of Yuma! Yuma, you are an idiot, plain and simple. No one cares about you, or your stupid dictionary definitions! Like August and others have said on numerous occasions, pick up an encyclopedia if you want a broader perspective on the intricacies of anarchist ideology -- a school of thought CLEARLY too nuanced and multifaceted to be confined to YOUR version of Webster. If you were genuinely interested in learning about Anarchism, you would have clicked the links provided. But it's clear you have Webster's cock so far up your ass that you can't be bothered to actually research something you know NOTHING about. Argue semantics elsewhere…

and stop FUCKING up threads!

Dick.

thank you.

i didn't think anyone ever actually took a look at that link. next time i want to start a thread with some good discussion im going to the "question the authoritie" forum. this turnd to shit.
Post Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:20 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next