Profile
Search
Register
Log in
"Baby...I'm an anarchist, you're a spineless liberal...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Author Message
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

and didnt you say about 4 days ago that you werent gonna respond to me or address me anymore? pffft
i didnt give you the title of troll, you gave it to me... then i returned it.























































































PENIS
^^i borrowed that from another thread. shhh
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:11 pm
 
tom inhaler
me too!


Joined: 30 Jun 2002
Posts: 4398
Location: providence
 Reply with quote  

johnny yuma wrote:
you are nothing, have been nothing, and will be nothing to everyone here.



hahahahahahahahaha.

i like august spies.

inhaler/thecat
www.inhalerproductions.com
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:11 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

august didnt write that. shhh

also, though august, i like how you vowed to ignore me and then IMMEDIATELY went and started a week ass diss with "yuma" in the title.
haha. wack.





piekad kdiad kswi 23oiwe ks trying to akdow didkw read this shit ahdio slkdjfa whore.
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:14 pm
 
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

inhaler/thecat wrote:
johnny yuma wrote:
you are nothing, have been nothing, and will be nothing to everyone here.



hahahahahahahahaha.

i like august spies.

inhaler/thecat
www.inhalerproductions.com


Thanks inhaler ;)
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:16 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

he likes you... but that still doesnt make you stop being wrong. haha
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:17 pm
 
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

I wish we had signatures for this baord cause I would use this :


Quote:

you are nothing, have been nothing, and will be nothing to everyone here.


haha
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:19 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

glad you enjoy yourself. haha

you should actually change your user name to 'NOTHING'.
that would be dope.
maybe someone else would say they like you.
wouldnt that be nice?
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:21 pm
 
MessiahCarey



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 10924
 Reply with quote  

johnny yuma wrote:
i choose webster over a philosopher. thanks.


That's rather silly...one would assume you'd go with whichever is more appropriate to the situation. Philosophers know philosophy (i.e. anarchism) better than etymologysts do, I would guess.

But the bottom line...

The "libertarian socialism vs. anarchism" argument was, and is, pointless. It's a "this is the closest thing to" comparison from the start, now that I look back, and wasn't even the fucking point. At any particular time someone could have said "alright, we'll use your word for the same thing that we're talking about" and gone the fuck on, but neither of you did. Jesus fucking Christ, you guys are probably adults...it looks like two 16 year old psuedo-intellectuals nitpicking on every little fucking detail of what the other person does and if I were a lot of you I'd be embarrased at some of the things I've typed. Some of the nitpicking insults you guys throw at each other are the corniest things ever...don't get me wrong, I'm as corny as the next cat, but gadddddaaaaaaammmmmnn.


Then we got people talking about being EZ-board OG's.

"Yeah man...I been down since before EZ-board even did POP UPS, dawg!"

I think I'm going to vomit.

- Shane
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:33 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

MessiahCarey wrote:
johnny yuma wrote:
i choose webster over a philosopher. thanks.


That's rather silly...one would assume you'd go with whichever is more appropriate to the situation. Philosophers know philosophy (i.e. anarchism) better than etymologysts do, I would guess.



nope.
i just stick to the real definitions.

i have to disagree with the other part of this too.
i dont see anarchism as philosophy. i see it as a lifestyle or type of society.
...either way it still has a real defintion.
you cant have a philosophy of a defintion.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:13 pm
 
Awww mn



Joined: 03 Jul 2002
Posts: 2511
Location: barbary coast
 Reply with quote  

MessiahCarey wrote:
Then we got people talking about being EZ-board OG's.

"Yeah man...I been down since before EZ-board even did POP UPS, dawg!"

word. shit is terrible and funny.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:17 pm
 View user's profile Send private message
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

soda popinski was a pussy.
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:19 pm
 
MessiahCarey



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 10924
 Reply with quote  

johnny yuma wrote:
MessiahCarey wrote:
johnny yuma wrote:
i choose webster over a philosopher. thanks.


That's rather silly...one would assume you'd go with whichever is more appropriate to the situation. Philosophers know philosophy (i.e. anarchism) better than etymologysts do, I would guess.



nope.
i just stick to the real definitions.

i have to disagree with the other part of this too.
i dont see anarchism as philosophy. i see it as a lifestyle or type of society.
...either way it still has a real defintion.
you cant have a philosophy of a defintion.


I'm not going to discuss this with you. Nitpicking in such fashion does not interest me, I'd rather speak on the pros and cons of the philosophy. But right now, I don't desire either frankly.

- Shane
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:26 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

so... you posted to tell me that you arent gonna... post? what?
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:30 pm
 
MessiahCarey



Joined: 01 Jul 2002
Posts: 10924
 Reply with quote  

It's like this, really...

I don't care to nitpick over definitions, I'd rather discuss ideas and overlook discrepencies that can essentially go either way. I don't care to do that now (half because I'm going to NC in a few hours, half because one can hardly be ambitious to do so after you and August's recent spectacles), but I didn't want to just ignore the rest of the conversation because then - in true interent messageboard loser fashion - I would have "lost" because I neglected to respond.

So I just indicated, in so many words, "I disagree, let's leave it at that."

And now I'm saying it outright.

I disagree, let's leave it at that.

- Shane
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 1:48 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
tinkleDRINKER



Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 788
 Reply with quote  

http://www.theonion.com/current_character2.html

MessiahCarey defends his animie porn collection
Post Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:19 pm
 View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:30 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon