Profile
Search
Register
Log in
"Baby...I'm an anarchist, you're a spineless liberal...
View previous topic | View next topic >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Author Message
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

Dallasboy:
1. first off I dont' complain about peoples spelling on a messgeboard. Now I may throw insults in with my arguments, but that doesn't make me a hypocrite... get a dictionary. I am not complaining about people throwing insults in a long with their arguments.

2. I think Johnny Yuma quite often acts as a troll, im not the first to think this either. But you are free to disagree.


EDIT: if you define anarchism as the beliefs that anarchists hold and the beliefs of anarchist philosohers (such as Baukin, Proudhon, Kroptkin, Chomsky etc..) then Yuma is wrong. Simple as that. If you define anarchism as something else then perhaps he is right.
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:41 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
duke_city



Joined: 05 Jul 2002
Posts: 3208
Location: San Diego,CA
 Reply with quote  

August Spies wrote:
Dallasboy:
1. first off I dont' complain about peoples spelling on a messgeboard. Now I may throw insults in with my arguments, but that doesn't make me a hypocrite... get a dictionary. I am not complaining about people throwing insults in a long with their arguments.

2. I think Johnny Yuma quite often acts as a troll, im not the first to think this either. But you are free to disagree.


EDIT: Yuma, if you define anarchism as the beliefs that anarchists hold and the beliefs of anarchist philosohers then you are wrong.
simple as that. If you define anarchism as something else then perhaps you are right.


Care to remove that foot about now?

August Spies wrote:
dallasbboy wrote:
The editor of that article needs to take some English 101 and learn how to get coherent tense and basic grammer right.


It is "grammar", not grammer.

:P


Yuma's not a troll, he often has differing opinions than you, that makes him an individual not a troll. You've called me a troll too. ha ha

Learn the definition of that word before you throw it around.

Brian
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:47 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

Yuma had a whole day where he posted random images for the purposes of pissing people off. Yes he often acts like a troll.

As for you quote, my :P face should have indicating I was making a light hearted comment. And I was only pointing your mistake because you had taken it upon yourself to yell at someone for their grammar and I thought it was funny you made a mistake.
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:53 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

because i posted 25 images in one day... i am a troll? haha

i been here a helluva lot longer than you, yet.. because i fucked around for one day... i'm forever a troll to you. haha
laughable.
also, lets all not forget that a great number of those images were posted into a thread called 'random pictures'. dolt.



ALSO... who the hell defines a word by some other persons belief system? nutty.

i choose webster over a philosopher. thanks.
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:02 pm
 
duke_city



Joined: 05 Jul 2002
Posts: 3208
Location: San Diego,CA
 Reply with quote  

August Spies wrote:
Yuma had a whole day where he posted random images for the purposes of pissing people off. Yes he often acts like a troll.

As for you quote, my :P face should have indicating I was making a light hearted comment. And I was only pointing your mistake because you had taken it upon yourself to yell at someone for their grammar and I thought it was funny you made a mistake.


That wasn't him posting those pictures. Thats why he changed his name there were several copycats with userids similar to his clowning him.

Light hearted comment my ass, you were looking for any opportunity to take a shot at me.

Remember when you said it was fact that I'm stupid right? And I have no grasp of the english language.

Your stubbornness to admit wrong doing is scary, I hope it doesn't carry over to your personal life (if you in fact have one).

Brian
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:04 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

I know Im not responding to Yuma, but I just thought htis was funny:


Quote:

i been here a helluva lot longer than you

except I registered 4 months before you. (not that it matters how long someone has been here, its just funny Yuma did even check it up before posting)


Quote:

who the hell defines a word by some other persons belief system?

um... that is exactly what you do when debating philosophy. If you are debating Marx's idea of Communism you define communism how he defined it....
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:05 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  


Quote:

Remember when you said it was fact that I'm stupid right? And I have no grasp of the english language.


haha I love you guys. You keep on yelling at me for taking this messageboard to seriously, and yet you fail to realize that i'm not taking you seriously at all... and just egging you on because it is funny to watch fools trip over themselves.

peace.
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:06 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
duke_city



Joined: 05 Jul 2002
Posts: 3208
Location: San Diego,CA
 Reply with quote  

dallasbboy wrote:
Your stubbornness to admit wrong doing is scary, I hope it doesn't carry over to your personal life (if you in fact have one).

Brian
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:08 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

whatever kid. I am fine admitting when I am wrong, and have done so several times on thsi board.

Yet you and Yuma never admit you are wrong, even though you always always are.

peace.
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:09 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
duke_city



Joined: 05 Jul 2002
Posts: 3208
Location: San Diego,CA
 Reply with quote  

August Spies wrote:
whatever kid. I am fine admitting when I am wrong, and have done so several times on thsi board.

Yet you and Yuma never admit you are wrong, even though you always always are.

peace.


Quit now before you make yourself look even more immature.

Brian
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:12 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

dallasbboy wrote:
Please, someone pay attention to me!
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:13 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

August Spies wrote:
I know Im not responding to Yuma, but I just thought htis was funny:


Quote:

i been here a helluva lot longer than you

except I registered 4 months before you. (not that it matters how long someone has been here, its just funny Yuma did even check it up before posting)




no.. now THIS is funny.
you've already heard it mentioned about me being AKA blah blah blah

where do you think they get those AKAs?
this isnt my first name.
i registerd in 2001 on the ezboard.

YOU are the one who didnt even check it up.

you got it now troll?
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:41 pm
 
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

I was on the old ezboard too.

But I dont' really care, what does it matter how long you have been here? What are you so desperate to prove?
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:49 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hugh grants hooker
Guest




 Reply with quote  

i was making the point that you (The newer guy) just seem crazy when you try to tell others what my roll is in this forum.

i've never given myself or you a title.
but since you're handing them out and have decided that i'm the resident 'troll'... i'm gonna give you a title too.
a very fitting title.
the resident NOTHING.
you are nothing, have been nothing, and will be nothing to everyone here.

"sorry, but you are the weakest link. goodbye"
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:01 pm
 
August Spies



Joined: 09 Aug 2002
Posts: 1979
Location: D.C.
 Reply with quote  

Didn't you just give me the title of troll two posts back? ahaha. listen dude i've been posting here for about as long as you, so saying im the "new guy" is a bit silly.

but whatever, you are obviously deseperate to prove something. So you win, whatever it is you are looking for you win.
Just please don't post in any threads I start... per favore.
Post Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:07 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Post new topic Reply to topic
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
All times are GMT - 6 Hours.
The time now is Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:03 pm
  Display posts from previous:      


Powered by phpBB: © 2001 phpBB Group
Template created by The Fathom
Based on template of Nick Mahon