Search
Register
e.l.f. urban terrorists? or fighting the good fight?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

hugh grants hooker

sandoval wrote:
dude seriously, if you haven't figured it out by now he's just fucking with your head.

he fucks with everybody's head. i dunno if nobody gets it or what but jiminy christmas, it's obvious.

he had me going for a while too but i get it now.

in some threads yes... but in this one... no.

other than the remark about 'leaving my blazer running until it ran out of gas and then refilling', i've meant everything i've said in this thread.

its sickening to me that bullshit people say about SUVs being 'completely unneeded' when they live in some overgrown metropolis. well, of course its unneeded in THAT day to day life, but in someone else's life a car or truck may not be able to do the job.
people have lost the ability to see things through any point of view other than their own. its sickening.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:21 am

bensandoval

yeah

i just think it's funny that most of the time when someone gets pissed off at something you said, it was something you were joking about

i wouldn't call it sickening, just another opinion. which is what you want people to accept right, opinions different from their own

now i'm fucking around. do whatever you fuckin want dude, means nothing to me.

i'm finished.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:25 am
hugh grants hooker

sandoval wrote:

i just think it's funny that most of the time when someone gets pissed off at something you said, it was something you were joking about

now i'm fucking around. do whatever you fuckin want dude, means nothing to me.
i'm finished.

Finally. someone fuckin understands.
half the people i see posting here on a regular basis are always saying something about accepting unique views and being open minded... but the second i voice a point of view that they dont see everyday... they completely lose it.
i mean they will get so pissed that they follow me into other threads just to try to make some 'e-attack' against me. seriously, some people cant accept that they want others to be open minded, while they arent open minded.

i dont understand why you said that last bit though... i dont think i attacked you or anything. but its like you threw your virtual middle finger at me before walking away.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:32 am

bensandoval

yeah, it reads weird. no middle finger.

all i meant was that people throw fits left and right because someone on a message board said something they didn't 100% agree with and that that shit really don't mean squat to me. i'll read it then more than likely forget about it. that's all.

do what you do man, do what you do
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:37 am
Billy Gnosis

johnny yuma wrote:
Billy Gnosis wrote:
I was going to post this earlier at work, but didn't have time. Now I'm glad I didn't.

Ms. Hooker, you make me sick. "Oh, my insurance rates!"

If you're that concerned about your rates, GET OFF YOUR OBESE ASS and ride a bike.

And now I learn you actually drive an SUV?

Now, don't underestimate the meaning of these words, you truly, truly make me sick.

haha, OBESE? HAHA

you are truly a suicide watch needing pill popping idiotic wannabe architect. i hate you the same.

i didnt cry about my insurance rates. i have full coverage and only pay 80 bucks. haha... i can afford to pay more.

also, thanks but i'll pass on the 'bike'. i'm not 12.
but i do have a treadmill right next to the pc. thats the only 'simulated activity' i'll partake of.

Please extrapolate, especially on the last bit.

1. I don't take pills.
2. I live a happier, more fulfilling life than you could ever dream of with your pathetic forum trolling existance.
3. Besides just liking sage's music, I identify with his ideals - vegetarianism, caring for the environment, along with political and social change. I'm sorry you feel that caring for the environment, in particular is beyond (or maybe above?) you.

Oh, and what makes you think I want some fat girl's attention?
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:38 am
hugh grants hooker

Billy Gnosis wrote:

Please extrapolate, especially on the last bit.

1. I don't take pills.
2. I live a happier, more fulfilling life than you could ever dream of with your pathetic forum trolling existance.
3. Besides just liking sage's music, I identify with his ideals - vegetarianism, caring for the environment, along with political and social change. I'm sorry you feel that caring for the environment, in particular is beyond (or maybe above?) you.

Oh, and what makes you think I want some fat girl's attention?

i believe you take lortabs. lots and lots of lortabs.

i doubt you live happier than me. one of my hobbies now supports me. i dont work for 'the man' anymore. so i would bet that alone, would make most people more willing to take over my life than yours. haha

i agree with all of that except for the vegetarianism. but what does that have to do with our debate AT ALL?
also, since you want to be sage so badly, how do you feel about his ideals on smoking weed? or about drinking? no.

come on seth, this isnt a 'whos more like sage thing'. is it? haha
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:45 am

hugh grants hooker

also, gnosis --- do you actually think i'm female? or to you is that just a way of dissing me?
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:47 am

Machiavel

im not sure that he is fucking with me as you might think. at the least i am just trying to get him to accept the point of view that SUV's should a) be held to the same standards as cars at the least. b) they are more dangerous than cars.

And i think you missed my argument, when i refered to game theorey, it is basically saying that while it might be in one persons better interest (I.E. it puts more space between you and the next guy in terms of being well off) it isnt better on the whole, because if everyone acts this way you just end up with bigger SUV's on the road and a relatively unsafe driving condition. (see the poor drivers and suvs are harder to drive than a car argument) Where as everyone would be in a better position. Its a weird concept, and it has to do with the guy from that movie "a beautifull mind".

If i had it my way, i would have stricter liscencing conditions, more expensive liscences, some sort of teird liscence system (somewhat like you need an endorsement to ride a motorcycle, you should need some sort of endorsement to dirve a large SUV, such as a class C liscence (or commercial or whatever)), and there would be even stricter liscencing for motorcycles in the unitred states, and more expensie registration for them. but, i rarely have my way, and the fact that most legislature would perfer to think they are safer with more cops and less speeders, as opposed to fewer cops and better drivers. but im waaaaay off topic now.

And of course they are glorified minivans, yeah you cant take a minivan off road, but you probably drive off road very little, and you could probably get by with the shitty all wheel drive systems they put on some of the minivans. (your biggest issue would be ride hight, which is the same issue as cars, which is why i said in most road conditions with cars, and most unpaved roads. Sure youll run into a problem with 8 inch deep ruts, or 10 inches of snow in a car that you could probably get by in a SUV, but these conditions are relatively rare. and also the weight of a large suv would likely offset any advantage it has over a 2wd car in adverse conditions. If you think that an escelade could navigate uninviting roads, i think you were mislead somewhere)

Possibly part of my hate for SUV's is that they are 1/3rd of the vehicles i see on the road in the willamette valley, where we get snow an average of once per year, at 0-3 inches, on average.

And the fact that they can hold more people would be great, if you didnt see every suv with 2 people in it MAX.

hope this clears anything up. i still think your argument that you use like the marijuana is flawed because there are alot more factors in SUV use than marijuana use (marijuana use in moderation)
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:49 am
hugh grants hooker

Machiavel wrote:
but these conditions are relatively rare.

see this is what i'm talking about with suvs. thats where YOU live. i live in an area full of clay/dirt roads, swamp lands, and the majority of the area is rural terrain which could go from flat and smooth to being sand dunes with no warning. conditions are to be considered stronly when saying what somene 'should' drive. and conditions cant really be known unless you've spent time somewhere.

i would agree with the stricter licensing though. there are a shitload of fools out there that i dont want driving near me. (like the guy who ran the stop sign and i smashed)

just a reminder, i DONT want everyone driving an suv.

and just to aggrivate you... the weed debate still holds up. because you can also use suvs in moderation. and then you wouldnt really use much gas and wouldnt put very much 'nastiness' into the air either. haha
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:00 am

Billy Gnosis

I DID take Lortab. I Took Oxycontin. I took Percocet IRs. Vicos. Lorcet. Soma.

I almost died of an overdose of Lortab/Soma and I haven't touched a narcotic/opiate since then. I have the strength to admit that. Now, what's your dirty little secret?

I divulged that information privately, and someone thought they could 'hurt' me by giving that info to you. Guess what? You are no more than useless words on a screen, and that's all you ever will be.

Smoking Weed? I smoke as little weed as possible. I have my OMMA card, and to me, loading ganj into a vaporizer to get rid of intense physical pain is entirely justified. I don't care what sage thinks about that, he has an opinion on the effects Marijuana has had on pop culture, I don't use marijuana in a way that has negatively affected my personality, my work ethic or my intellectual capacity.

Drinking? I've said it before you dumb bitch, I don't drink.

I'm not trying to be like anyone, I was LIKE THIS before I ever listened to Sage, it just so happens his music came along and I identified with a lot of it, including with what he went through with his ex.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:00 am
hugh grants hooker

Billy Gnosis wrote:
I DID take Lortab. I Took Oxycontin. I took Percocet IRs. Vicos. Lorcet. Soma.

I almost died of an overdose of Lortab/Soma and I haven't touched a narcotic/opiate since then. I have the strength to admit that. Now, what's your dirty little secret?

I divulged that information privately, and someone thought they could 'hurt' me by giving that info to you. Guess what? You are no more than useless words on a screen, and that's all you ever will be.

Smoking Weed? I smoke as little weed as possible. I have my OMMA card, and to me, loading ganj into a vaporizer to get rid of intense physical pain is entirely justified. I don't care what sage thinks about that, he has an opinion on the effects Marijuana has had on pop culture, I don't use marijuana in a way that has negatively affected my personality, my work ethic or my intellectual capacity.

Drinking? I've said it before you dumb bitch, I don't drink.

I'm not trying to be like anyone, I was LIKE THIS before I ever listened to Sage, it just so happens his music came along and I identified with a lot of it, including with what he went through with his ex.

classic. haha

my dirty little secret? hmm... i'd say its that i dont even dislike you. i just get annoyed by your constant little disses toward me. leave me the fuck alone and i'll stop replying with such fucked up shit. easy.

dont talk shit to me if you're gonna get all pissed off at me for my replies. i never addressed you rudely (if at all) until you had already done so to me. keep that in mind. you just got upset about what i said to someone else and started the attacks. tonight i decided to be an asshole in return.
i'll end with this.. see if it looks familiar to you.
"Don't buy alcohol, if someone offers me a drink or two, I drink"
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:06 am

Machiavel

hah! i never said i was opposed to suv's in moderation. like i said, i dont mind that some people drive them i think too many people do. If everyone with an suv had a normal car that they did for the majority of their driving, when it was applicable then it would be fine.

The thing is i bet where you live you see less SUV's on the road than you would see here, and yet we have less adverse conditions.

Also like i said most awd cars can handle clay and unpaved roads. The things that get them are the deep mud and sharp inclines / declines. If you wanna tell me (even where you live) that most people with SUV's use them in the conditions that they are needed i would be supprised, unless you lived in the middle of BFE and there isnt many people around you.

so in conclusion SUV's in moderation and Marijuana in moderation, right ?
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:06 am
hugh grants hooker

no, i never said most people use them properly. there are tons of people around me... a fairly large portion of them with suvs... and i'd guess that they majority of them probably do not need them at all.

most people dont need one... but so what. its unfair that i get pigeonholed into being like those people. when i first bought my explorer i wanted to kill this stupid fat lady protestor.
i pulled off the lot and she was waving a sign in my face 'gas hogs' and other rhetoric she had heard on fox news. then when i pulled off the lot, i drove across the street for gas (lots only keep 1/16 of a tank in them, in case of theft). when i pulled up to the pump, the lady ran all the way over to me and started yelling at me as i pumped. everyone at the other pumps was yelling at her to shut the fuck up, but she kept going. so before leaving i yelled the most offensive shit at her that i could possibly think of, then i jerked the sign out of her hand and threw in into the explorer and drove off.
THATS what i hate, she knew NOTHING about me. she just assumed it was something she wouldnt like.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:14 am

Billy Gnosis

[quote="johnny yuma"]
Billy Gnosis wrote:
in return.
i'll end with this.. see if it looks familiar to you.
"Don't buy alcohol, if someone offers me a drink or two, I drink"

How nice of you to take a quote completely out of context. The point of my email to Penelope was that I DON'T drink, if it's a social situation, where once in a great while I'm at a party and I get offered a beer, I will drink one. I NEVER get drunk.

I don't buy alcohol, I have a family full of alcoholics along with other addictions.

I am not a drinker, and that is 100% truth.

But your efforts at defaming me personally were greatly appreciated!
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:18 am
hugh grants hooker

glad i could help.

in all honesty though... penelope never told me who you were in that e-mail. she asked me what i thought about everything you had to say and she had blanked out your e-mail and other things.
but she left the name seth at the bottom. obviously i could never trace that to you... until one day you signed a post 'seth'.
tonight was a lucky guess that YOU were THAT seth.

good job. all you had to do was call 'bullshit' and i'd of had nothing.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:22 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next