Search
Register
e.l.f. urban terrorists? or fighting the good fight?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Don Knotts

fuck this shit...another 2-3 years, i'll have my pearl white escalade on 22's
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 10:51 pm
FoJaR

johnny yuma wrote:
FoJaR wrote:
and HGH, didnt you get an SUV so that you could just run other cars over anyways? we all know you care nothing for others, the environment, or humanity in general. well, at least the smart people on the forum do...

telling HGH that his car is "bad for the environment" makes him laugh with delight.

you bandwagon ride nicely.

i had ONE accident ever. and i said the truth "i dont regret it". the guy i hit ran a stop sign routinely in my neighborhood. a neighborhood filled with kids. this time i happened to be passing through at the right time.

it was either me ripping through his little car with my suv to teach a lesson, or let him keep running it and eventually possibly hit a kid.
thanks... but i'd smash his shit again.

and as for the environment... there is other bad shit going on too and i dont see anyone talking shit about them. suv's just catch a bad wrap because of peope's ideas of them.
the main 2 types of people who talk shit about them are people who work shitty jobs and dont think they can afford them.
and the people who live in large cities where suv's really are pointless.

my suv is fine where i live. AND since you remember that thread so well... lets do this.
whats so bad about SUV's? the gas and emissions right?
well... what did i say in that thread about how often i drive my explorer? i even stated how much money i was spending on gas on average at the time.
we all know you dont pay attention and only quote whats convenient... well at least the smart people do.

dude, you misinterpret. i have no problem with you smashing shit up. hell, i think it's funny. i was being mad sarcastic. hahahahaha.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 10:56 pm
Billy Gnosis

I was going to post this earlier at work, but didn't have time. Now I'm glad I didn't.

Ms. Hooker, you make me sick. "Oh, my insurance rates!"

If you're that concerned about your rates, GET OFF YOUR OBESE ASS and ride a bike.

And now I learn you actually drive an SUV?

Now, don't underestimate the meaning of these words, you truly, truly make me sick.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:02 pm
FoJaR

hahahahaha. watch out or he's gonna take his blazer on the bike path and mow your ass down.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:10 pm
hugh grants hooker

i cant even get through machiavel's crock of bullshit.

you dont know me or shit about me. i hit a guy who ran a stop sign in a neighborhood full of children. he was known for running this stop sign everyday as he used my neighborhood as a short-cut from one main street to another. fuck that... DONT run a stop sign. thats it. if i see someone run that stop sign again.. i will hit them. if they cant drive properly, i will LEGALLY destroy their car. i did NOTHING illegal. i just didnt stop when i saw him. thats all. stop lying to make it sound like i go out hunting for cars to smash.

i will agree with you that people who dont know how to drive larger vehicles shouldnt have an suv. however, if you want to make this about ME. i used to have a job moving mobile homes (trailors). i drove a semi pulling mobile homes. so i am licensed and trained to drive much bigger things than a fucking suv. haha

how can you make it sound like suvs dont come with all wheel drive? haha
i used the beach to make a point, do you think i need the suv for going to the beach? haha
you also made a good point that non-suvs are unsafe with suvs on the road, so they shouldnt sell non-suvs anymore. they are no longer safe in collisions. good point you made.

suvs arent 'deceptively' dangerous. you named two things (weight and height) that EVERYONE knows is a concern with suvs. slow the fuck down turning and watch for people stopping ahead of you. problem solved.

suvs do have emission standards.

i dont give a shit about the environment? haha. shows how little you know. i just think suv's are getting WAY too much blame for all the shit thats wrong. its like drug users say: "there are much worse things going on that weed smoking. until you stop the murderers, dont worry about my personal habits." well i'm applying this to suvs. until you stop factories from polluting the sky, slow the destruction of forests, and get people to stop leaving beer cans and cigarette butts on beaches and in parks.... Dont worry about what i personally choose to drive.

at least you closed it by saying alot of the same shit i've been saying. thank you.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:27 pm

tim

i find it amusing that you find it so necessary and important to save face to people who couldn't give two shits about you or your shitty ass state. no one cares, deal with it.

Transgender Pat - out.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:34 pm
hugh grants hooker

Billy Gnosis wrote:
I was going to post this earlier at work, but didn't have time. Now I'm glad I didn't.

Ms. Hooker, you make me sick. "Oh, my insurance rates!"

If you're that concerned about your rates, GET OFF YOUR OBESE ASS and ride a bike.

And now I learn you actually drive an SUV?

Now, don't underestimate the meaning of these words, you truly, truly make me sick.

haha, OBESE? HAHA

you are truly a suicide watch needing pill popping idiotic wannabe architect. i hate you the same.

i didnt cry about my insurance rates. i have full coverage and only pay 80 bucks. haha... i can afford to pay more.

also, thanks but i'll pass on the 'bike'. i'm not 12.
but i do have a treadmill right next to the pc. thats the only 'simulated activity' i'll partake of.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:34 pm

hugh grants hooker

timtablist wrote:
i find it amusing that you find it so necessary and important to save face to people who couldn't give two shits about you or your shitty ass state. no one cares, deal with it.

Transgender Pat - out.

hey PAT hows it going. funny how you always say nobody cares about what i say or think... BUT you always HAVE to chime in about it. haha

obviously YOU care.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:35 pm

tim

you laugh but i don't see the punchline. give me a sec.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:38 pm
hugh grants hooker

its ironic that you care enough to ALWAYS reply to me.... just so that you can say 'nobody cares'.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:41 pm

tim

that is totally ironic!!!!!!!!!!
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:43 pm
hugh grants hooker

yes. yes it is.

glad you do care so much.

hey... chime in again if you CARE to.
Post Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:46 pm

Machiavel

I did not once lie about you. As you posted before you acted like you could give 2 shits about hitting other cars. It was after you posted about hitting the car you hit. Your post about burning gas in your old blazer that you bought for 500 dollars suggests you could give a shit about the environment also, even though i know you only posted that to get a rise out of people and you actually didnt burn gas like that.

Also you did do something illegal by not trying to avoid the accident. That is technically illegal but you would never get charged for it i believe.

i know you love your suv and you would have sex with it if it had a vagina, but your logic that "now that suvs are on the road cars are unsafe so everyone should drive an suv" is very flawed, and it uses rhetoric as its main point. Rhetorical arguments are rarely worth mentioning but i do so anyway. First off if everyone had an SUV then everyone would be MORE unsafe driving around than if everyone had a car, so that holds little water anyway. On top of that most people couldnt navigate a 3000lb car safely through a parking lot, how do you expect people to drive when everyone has a ford excursion.

The point is SUV's are dangerous to other cars on the road as long as there are other cars on the road. this includes SUV's.

and you act as if cars dont come with AWD. like i said an awd car will handle most hazardous road conditions 100% better than a SUV or Truck.

Stop sooner and turn slower are easy things to tell people to do, but hard things to get them to do. This is why the most popular suvs are still the vehicles involved in the most rollover accidents.

And if you didnt get my post, yes some suvs do have emmission standards, but the ones that dont fit into the light truck category, do not. Thus your escelades navigators and excursions dont have emmission standards.

I never said you couldnt drive an SUV competently, but for the majority of people this is the case. people that rear end a small suv in a parking lot and dont think its their fault because "they didnt see you" need a reality check.

And if you couldnt get through my crock of shit how did you get to the end.

I find it funny how marijuana and SUV's are linked in your brain. Its as if somone who smokes weed hates SUV's for you. Even though this isnt the case i just throught i would bring it up. And lastly, your little make sure you take care of the factories first argument, is kind of silly as i only touched on the emmissions of suv's. Most of my argument revolved around safety. In all honesty i would first like to get The unsafe drivers off of the road, before worrying about SUV's, but in all reality this isnt going to happen, unless i buy a .45 HK USP and take matters into my own hands, ya know.

Also SUV's are glorified minivans, they are the epidimy of a sepurfluous vehicle, which i dont mind so much as i mind that they are less safe, and have lower emmissions standards (and no emmission standards in the case of the non small truck suv's)

oh yeah im trying to stay civil, sorry if the comments about you not caring about anything or anyone were cheapshots, they were just the biggest things i noticed in alot of your other threads and in your recent "burn gas for fun" post. I never meant to insinuate that you couldnt drive a SUV competently, i just meant to insinuate that most people cant, and probably shouldnt.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:04 am
bensandoval

dude seriously, if you haven't figured it out by now he's just fucking with your head.

he fucks with everybody's head. i dunno if nobody gets it or what but jiminy christmas, it's obvious.

he had me going for a while too but i get it now.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:14 am
hugh grants hooker

no weed and suvs are NOT related but the arguements are related. the same debate they have against jail time for weed is the argument i have against trying to outlaw suvs.

NO, everyone shouldnt drive suvs. NOT everyone should have a car either. some people just arent good enough drivers for certain things. but the ones who can handle should be allowed to do so without immature children, like this urban terrorist group, coming and fucking with their property.

and as i said before, i do NOT still have that blazer. i dont drive a blazer at all. i only drove THAT blazer a couple dozen times. so its not even in the debate... the vehicle i was driving before it had broken down and i needed a ride to work the next day. a guy i know was selling an old ragged out blazer for 500 bucks. so i bought it and drove it until i got my other vehicle running again.

i was making a point to YOU when i said that everyone should have an suv. because in your post prior to that one, you said that in collisions with suvs a non-suv with basically crumple. well... that sounds TO ME like a good reason for someone to get an suv not to get rid of one. i know that i personally would like to be in the car that wont crumple in on me.

glorified minivans... thats the first TRULY dumb thing you said in this thread. pick your minivan and follow me through the terrain i go over. you couldnt.
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:17 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next