Search
Register
arnold s: sins of the father
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

name

has anyone here ever seen "carnival in rio", hosted by arnie?
if not, it is a must see... go get it. you will laugh your ass off (and then cry at the thought of the "governator"). suffice it to say that it is essentially 60 min of arnold sexually harassing brazilian women and disrespecting an entire culture in a variety of ways... and its all on tape! i'm thinking of sending a copy to maria shriver.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:14 pm
duke_city

name wrote:
has anyone here ever seen "carnival in rio", hosted by arnie?
if not, it is a must see... go get it. you will laugh your ass off (and then cry at the thought of the "governator"). suffice it to say that it is essentially 60 min of arnold sexually harassing brazilian women and disrespecting an entire culture in a variety of ways... and its all on tape! i'm thinking of sending a copy to maria shriver.

That would explain this quote I found on that website I posted.

"After watching mulattas shake it, I can totally understand why Brazil is devoted to my favorite body part, the ass."

Brian
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:24 pm
vintge
is vintge vince? vince vintge vincge?

djdee2005 wrote:
GaryColemansStuntDouble wrote:
djdee2005 wrote:
The name "Schwarzenegger" is incredibly racist.
yeah, i don't think he's gonna get many votes from the Asian community.

What?

its a joke, ha ha
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:45 pm
vintge

awww damn wrote:
yeah, i just read about that. creepy.

it's distrubing to me that schwarzenegger can get immunity from the mainstream media on his nazi ties, but when it comes to bill clinton gettin his adultery on, not only does it get all this media attention but he gets "impeached" because of it.

it's really quite stupid.

i think the nazi father thing is completely relevant, its enough to make me not vote for him actually.

i guess clinton was impeached which is just the charges right, but he finished his sentence. and he wasn't impeached for adultery it was lying in an official statement, which definately warrants charges no matter what the origin.

and the quotes from arnie on T&A "WHO THE FUCK CARES" what you think that politicians are these politically correct creatures who have never strayed off that straight line once in their life. personally, i want someone who has, cause that person has obviously learned tremendously from what they have done rather than some quaker who's never pissed in the bushes.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:50 pm
Awww mn

first of all, i have every right to my opinion about wack comments such as arnold's. secondly, how do you know he has "obviously learned from his mistakes?" the "puttin' a woman's head in a toilet bowl" comment was related to Terminator 3, which uh...just came out.

i can be put off by sleazy wack comments if i choose to, just like you choose to not give a fuck.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:55 pm
vintge

if you are gonna use quotes to quote what i said at least quote what i said.

but yes, i have absolutely no way of knowing whether arnold has learned from his mistakes. what i was saying is i feel better about someone who has done somthing in his past and learned from it rather then someone who hasn't done it but assumes it is wrong. and sure this cant be applied across the board cause i feel there are inherent bads like ending someones life.

but yes you have a right to say whatever you feel.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:09 pm
vintge

awwdamn, may i ask who you plan on voting for.

im not trying to argue, im definitely not trying to defend arnie, and ive admitted im gonna vote only for personal humor, which is admittedly sad as fuck, but id like to hear more if you are informed at all.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:18 pm
Wordsmyth

that website is obviosly a joke....well....i sure hope it is....
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:19 pm

Awww mn

ayo, i think the website is meant to be ironic but some of those quotes are from the documentary Pumping Iron.

vintge, i don't know who i'mgoing to vote for. i'm against the recall, but i cant stand Davis. i don't know enough about Bustamante. the only one i know and like is Arianna Huffington, she's a political columnist and you can read some of her stuff on salon.com. she's also the brains behind the Detroit Project, http://www.thedetroitproject.com/.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:34 pm
August Spies

futuristxen wrote:
I did not know that Arnold's dad was a Nazi.

I'm not reading this whole thread, so sorry if this has already been said, but his dad was actually a ranking member of the Nazi Military police. Fuck.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:05 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
August Spies

Quote:

"I was always dreaming about very powerful people, dictators and things like that. I was always impressed by people who could be remembered for hundreds of years or like Jesus for thousands of years."

~Arnold
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:07 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Machiavel

A certain nazi war criminal is a very good freind of the family for the schwarzeneggers, or at least thats what i have read. i heard he said something at his wedding along the lines of "i wish _________ could be here today but he isnt allowed in the U.S." and the guy is a nazi war criminal. anyway, he has some shady ties.

i just read this though hahaha
"Pumping iron is a great feeling...like coming, but coming continuously."

Last edited by Machiavel on Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:01 pm
August Spies

Machiavel wrote:
Acertain nazi war criminal is a very good freind of the family for the schwarzeneggers, or at least thats what i have read. i heard he said something at his wedding along the lines of "i wish _________ could be here today but he isnt allowed in the U.S." and the guy is a nazi war criminal. anyway, he has some shady ties.

This is true.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:06 pm
Mojo the helper monkey

Arnold for Governor shirts. Get yours now.
Post Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:57 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2