Search
Register
CA, WI, MA, NY, CA, PA, AZ, Aus, and Europe coming up!!!
View previous topic | View next topic >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strange Famous Forum > Old Shows. Come meet the ghost of performance past.

Abinatra

.  Reply with quote  

Sage, I'm assuming you'll still be w/ SiXtoo recording the N-P album, middle of Sept.?

Atmosphere and Def JuX are shimmying through N.O. on two diff. bills and for some reason or another...I'm not eXcited about it.
Although, I would like to see Murs and Dibbs....

Joey Beats, instrumental album release date?

Jimmy's Crack Corn
Post Fri Aug 30, 2002 6:22 pm
MPLSTPGirl

Hey for anyone in MN that misses Sage already, since he's not playin' a show here .................*glares offendidly at Sage*.............he's doing that poetry reading in Wi. It's at the University of Wisconsin-Stout. Goto yahoo.com for directions ...it's pretty much 94E all the way past Menomonie a little bit.
I dunno how or if you even need tickets, or where in the college it is, but I'm sure it'll be dope enough to be worth finding out and driving the hour or however long it takes to get there ...

peace.kayt
Post Fri Aug 30, 2002 6:50 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
illusion

ill be at the Bowery! =)
Post Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:00 pm
erin

MPLSTPGirl wrote:
Hey for anyone in MN that misses Sage already, since he's not playin' a show here .................*glares offendidly at Sage*.............he's doing that poetry reading in Wi. It's at the University of Wisconsin-Stout. Goto yahoo.com for directions ...it's pretty much 94E all the way past Menomonie a little bit.
I dunno how or if you even need tickets, or where in the college it is, but I'm sure it'll be dope enough to be worth finding out and driving the hour or however long it takes to get there ...

peace.kayt

Kayt, you wanna car pool or something to it?
Post Fri Aug 30, 2002 8:26 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Snap861

Michigan  Reply with quote  

Is there any place you would go in Michigan or the Detroit area???
Post Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:02 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

"when you say "promoter" do you mean an actual professional type or just anyone willing to hassle a venue to let you play?"

anyone who can come through and be dependable. That's all a promoter is anyway....good ones at least.
Post Fri Aug 30, 2002 10:15 pm
Jimmie Ooombar

Sage by the looks of the promoter... the San Diego show will be at a place called "The Scene". It is all ages I'm pretty certain... and I know The Atmosphere tour goes through there a couple weeks before you.

The bad thing is that the building is slightly hidden behind another... but I had no problem finding it before.

The Address...

7514 Claremont Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA

Info: (858)635-1393

I'm almost 100% certain that is where it will be held.
Post Fri Aug 30, 2002 11:09 pm
MPLSTPGirl

erin wrote:
MPLSTPGirl wrote:

peace.kayt

Kayt, you wanna car pool or something to it?

Sure, not a problem. Well, we are actually gettin' a hotel out there probably for the night after the poetry reading b/c we probably won't wanna have to drive an hour back after it's over that night ...might stay with some friends too.
If you wanna getta place to stay over night, carpoolin's always a good thing, Sara and Roxy are drivin' (Roxy's not stayin' over night I don't think.) so you don't have to drive if you don't want to either way whether you stay the night or not.

Any other MN heads going?

peace.kayt
Post Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:41 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
coma emilio

Quote:

anyone who can come through and be dependable. That's all a promoter is anyway....good ones at least.

fuck, i wish i'd known for the last time you came to britain. cos theres a good few glasgow venues you could have played.

i don't want to be a dick about your tour and say come here blah blah blah, though i've always fancied going to mainland europe and a sage show would be part of the excuse for a holiday.
Post Sat Aug 31, 2002 7:29 am
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

well I want to go to Scotland
Post Sat Aug 31, 2002 12:56 pm
Senote

SAGE  Reply with quote  

Hows about Japan?
Post Sat Aug 31, 2002 12:58 pm
coma emilio

haha, cool.

is that "to rock a show" or just in general terms?
Post Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:00 pm
Sage Francis
Self Fighteous

i would love to go to japan
Post Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:26 pm
SergOne

Re: Just a question  Reply with quote  

TheDude wrote:
I went to Lauphlin a couple of weeks ago, but before we went there we stopped in Lake Havasue (I don't know if you're anywhere close to there) to pick up my brothers boat. We got there at like 11:00 PM and it was like 90 fucking degrees at night and shit. How in the fuck can you stand the heat in Arizona. And I thought it was hot in Cali. Sorry but I would never want to chill in Arizona, ever.

shit phx is worse, cause all the asphalt retains the heat at night, havasue is way up north, its hot there but worse here, this summer hasn't been that bad, like now its around 104-106, last year it was hitting like 116 around this time.....it sucks in the summber but when its november and your chillin by the pool in shorts thats when its nice....fuckin still rock shorts in december and january...but it starts getting warm in late april and then by may it just sucks allover again
Post Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:29 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
qpinoyq

sweet..  Reply with quote  

I'll be at your show tonight at The Gallery, Sage. By the way, out of curiosity, did you have any shows during summer here in the bay area?
Post Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:41 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next