Search
Register
A Real Life Time Traveller?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Hall of Fame

Dyss

sneepdotcom  Reply with quote  

Even though it may be some bullshit. I think its a funny read and this guy really got some brains for comin up with something like that. And he does answer the questions pretty good.
Post Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:47 pm
Sarcastro

SneebDotCom wrote:
The funniest part about all this is how you guys are actually mulling this information over. It's good you guys have an open mind... but this is so obviously bullshit, come on.

it's not so much like we (atleast I) care, or believe it has any ounce of truth to it. But it's fun to point out mistakes in peoples made up stories.

also I think you have to read most of the messages in this thread with a very sarcastic tone.
Post Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:26 pm
hugh grants hooker

i dont think it actually took any 'mulling' to find the fuck ups in this fairy tale.
Post Thu Aug 07, 2003 7:53 pm

The_Human

This is like watching the beginning of Terminator. The idea for the story.

Its interesting to read.

This should be a movie.

This guy pulled this hoax for what, 2 years or something?? Thats will-power. I think the guy is really smart and answers the questions about as good as they could be answered.

I always think about this, but if time travel is possible, even in 10,000 years, then its possible that you have come across somebody who has traveled. If its possible, regardless of when its possible, then somebody here could be from the future.

Not saying its true, its a hoax, but I would believe this guy before I believed those asinine stories coming from the fucking Bible.

But hey, thats just me.
Post Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:10 pm
TBerculosis

oranges  Reply with quote  

I think Hellen Earth is in cahoots with the time traveler as well as the Florida orange industry.
Post Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:11 pm
hugh grants hooker

the human - nah, he didnt pull this for 2 years. he actually only posted on the net with this story and alias for approx 4 months. people just wont stop talking about it and let it die.

it never was a successful hoax, seeing as how while it was going on, more people were mocking him that believing him.
Post Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:21 pm

The_Human

hugh grants hooker wrote:
the human - nah, he didnt pull this for 2 years. he actually only posted on the net with this story and alias for approx 4 months. people just wont stop talking about it and let it die.

it never was a successful hoax, seeing as how while it was going on, more people were mocking him that believing him.

I didnt know it was only 4 months. But regardless I guess he will be exposed DEC 31 2005. Unless........haha
Post Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:45 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2