Search
Register
What will you be doing when the Feds come a knockin
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

Billy Gnosis

Ok, remove the word 'written for' and replace with 'featured'. This is the type of guy ANY right-wing conservative would love to lambaste given his message. But look at the certainties of his articles, he used real names and real places. It would take a spiteful Fox News channel reporter 5 minutes to completely discredit him.
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:23 pm
ObliO

alex jones was in "waking Life", I have a video of his where he infiltrates Bohemian Grove and films the cremation of care that george Bush jr & sr took part in. they all look like the klan. He's now seen as a conspiracy theorist, but actually does have some good evidence in his corner.
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:45 pm
RealJustice

Kind of related...

I read a book called THEM: ADVENTURES WITH EXTREMISTS by a guy named Jon Ronson. Its about him hanging out with Muslim extremists, conspiracy nuts, and KKK members. He also goes on the trip to Bohemian Grove w/ Alex Jones. Ronson is funny, but the scenarios he gets into are funnier. For example: He meets with a KKK leader who has outlawed anyone in his branch from using the n-word as a way to boost P.R. (Which, on a side note, now reminds me of the Dave Chapelle skit.)

Fun Easy read :http://www.alibris.com/search/search.cfm?qwork=6641419&matches=47&qsort=r
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 5:17 pm
metaphonic9

alex jones  Reply with quote  

yes he was in the movie "waking life" and also in "slacker" (the linklater film not that recent one) ....
i also saw one of alex jones' dvds...."911...the road to tyranny"
my feelings on it were divided......he did have very insightful points.....and i thought his perspective was valuable and mostly valid......
the only quarrel i had with it was .....how he sounded like he was hosting an infomercial.....trying to sell me his version of the newspaper spoon like some company spokesman .....

but his works are interesting

he does have the abilty to intstill rebellious energy in me

peace
of pie
apple

-me
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:55 pm
karl

I saw this guy on TV. It was on whatever news channel has the guy that used to be on ESPN.

I figure it's real.
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:06 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

I took some time to watch this guys' dvds.... there is a website that has all of them in lowish res real video files. This guy is selling snake oil BIG TIME. BIG TIME. I urge you guys to go to this site and watch the bohemian grove video.... it is fucking ridiculous. This guy is getting rich off of making little blair witch videos that prey on our current paranoia and distrust. Fuck this guy.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/video.html

I remember watching these videos a good year ago and thinking it was bogus then too.... I should have remembered that. This guy sucks and he makes me question the intelligence of Richard Linklater.
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:09 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
fusiblelinks

alex jones..........  Reply with quote  

is a lunatic.
he does lots of damage with his shitty tv shows and broadcasts.
be careful with his stuff, it's not very accurate.
http://www.jonronson.com/
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:43 pm
fusiblelinks

alex jones.......  Reply with quote  

the bohemian grove tape is for real. read jon ronson for a better perspective on what happened in the woods.
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:50 pm
the Wiper

Sage Francis wrote:

and knowing what I know...I figured it was true.

seriously man, don't become the person who doesn't come outside for fear of the cia...

i agree with whoever said that ditty about the internet providing a way for leftists to stir the pot.

all this story had to do is affect one person...
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:57 pm
Nightlight

".../Freedom will be defended at the cost of civil liberties/..."
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:58 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

The bohemian grove this is bogus guys. YES, people were in the woods chanting... but it WASNT FUCKING GEORGE BUSH. It was a bunch of flaked out druid wanna-be old hippies and idiots chanting to a statue in the woods. Most of the video is just watching them GET THERE. Boring shitty shots of clouds as he flies to california... it's all filler. Then at the end you see some super blurry bullshit video of some people in the woods. So you pay 20 bucks for some blurry footage of people in the woods. The man is a whore.
Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kese

SneebDotCom wrote:
The bohemian grove this is bogus guys. YES, people were in the woods chanting... but it WASNT FUCKING GEORGE BUSH. It was a bunch of flaked out druid wanna-be old hippies and idiots chanting to a statue in the woods. Most of the video is just watching them GET THERE. Boring shitty shots of clouds as he flies to california... it's all filler. Then at the end you see some super blurry bullshit video of some people in the woods. So you pay 20 bucks for some blurry footage of people in the woods. The man is a whore.

how do you explain this?.............

Post Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:58 pm
the Wiper

hahaha, some people, i swear...
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:02 am
Machiavel

im so confused by all of this. i mean, he obviously didnt write that article as non fiction, because he doesnt have a beard (in any of his pictures) and i doubt he works in a bookstore, and the way the article implied he lived with his parents was strange too.

Then there is the whole "what does he have against biometrics" thing. I always thought biometrics were cool.

but why wouldnt somone fabricate this story when it is at least clearly obvious that something like this could happen. I think under the patriot act he could have been arrested and held indefinetely ect.

And whats up with those last 3 pictures? they dont make much sense to me.

but seriously what does he have against biometrics?

anyone ever wanted to call the fbi and say that you saw something suspicious just to see how far it would get ? i have been pretty tempted to a couple times.
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:17 am
Netsmad

naw....I believe it...  Reply with quote  

My boyfriend, who's half Palestinian, has been pulled over a buch of times recently for no reason at all. They run his plates, and find an Arab name, so they stop him. They ask all these bullshit questions about where he's headed and if he has weapons in the car. It's ridiculous. They always assume he wont know how to speak English too, even though he was born in Jersey, and probably knows the language better than they do.

"DO YOU HAAAVE ANY WEAPONS IN THE CAAAAAR?"
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 2:44 am

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2