Search
Register
so whaddup with those 28pgs blacked out by the bush admin?
View previous topic | View next topic >

Strange Famous Forum > Social stuff. Political stuff. KNOWMORE

hugh grants hooker

i just tried google a couple of times and i keep getting that error404 page.

so, could someone google me a link to be able to hear these tapes?

i checked soulseek, i found a file title 'nixon damning evidence' but i'm qued at number 275. haha
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:29 pm

SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

In defense of Richard Nixon... it is true that Jews cannot be trusted.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Here is why I am posting. This whole 28 pages thing and all like it... it seems retarded to me. If they dont want anyone to know something, they wont print it on the page to begin with. It will just be a whisper amongst powerful men. This whole thing with blocked out paragraphs in ALL unclassified documents just seems like really smart psychology. They make it look like they really do make paperwork for all things... then they block some of it out to distract us from the real shit that doesnt even have a page to be blacked out about. You follow?

I'll post a better explanation if I'm not vlear... I'm going to sleep now.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:34 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Awww mn

hgh-

http://www.ellsberg.net/writing/Nixon_Tapes.htm

i just typed "nixon kissinger jews tapes" in yahoo and there are a lot of transcripts from those white house tapes
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:42 pm
hugh grants hooker

nah, i dont need transcripts.

i think you're thinking i dont believe he said those things, i do believe it. i just want to find the audio so i can burn a cd and play it for a couple of nixon supporters i know. been meaning to do this sort of thing for a while.

also, if you have a link to a site with a good breakdown of all reagan's fuck ups then please pass that along. these same guys think reagan was some fuckin hero too.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:48 pm

SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Reagan fucked our economy and his bitch wife has brainwashed an entire generation to think people who do drugs belong in jail forever.

At least Nixon was a foreign relations genius. He had one shining asset.... amongst all the terrible nixonian bullshit. Reagan didnt do anything... he stood up there like a dying mannequin while Daddy Bush rubbed his hands together while shifting his eyes.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:52 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Awww mn

nixon a foreign relations genius? how does the illegal air war against laos fit into this? this was one of the most brutal bombing campaign directed at civilians in history. i don't follow you. isn't the way he handled the vietnam war one of the more major presidential fuck-ups in us history?
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:58 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Obviously I am dwelling on his relations with China among others. Vietnam was WELLLL on its way long before Nixon was in office... I think political afficianados claim the vietnam war wqas an inevitability as early as 1949 or 1950.. dont quote me on that, but I'm close if I am off. I'm not defending the fact the guy dropped a ton of bombs... but I do understand the mindset. Better them than us. If he didnt drop those bombs, IN HIS MIND, that would mean many many more american lives lost. Again, this is tunnel vision and I'm not defending it. But I am not going to ignore his GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS foreign relations work based on a war scenario that he inherited.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:02 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

And for the record, I'm not a Nixon fan or a republican.... But I admit I have a place in my heart for him and all like him. The guy is so tragic... and he was brilliant! He just fucked it all up. What a sad fucker. RIP Nixon.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:05 pm
Awww mn

yeah, you don't need to tell me about the vietnam war existing before nixon's term--I AM VIETNAMESE.

the greatest number of casualties happened during nixon's term under kissinger's watch. 58,000 us soldiers died in vietnam, but half were during the wreckless, ruthless leadership of nixon. hundreds of thousands of vietnamese soldiers died and it is estmated that up to 3 million vietnamese died.

doesn't sound like the surgical precision you'd expect to come so naturally to a "genius".
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:14 pm
futuristxen

Here is Hunter S. Thompson's article after Nixon finally croaked.
Even if you do like Nixon, it's very funny.

http://www.theatlantic.com/unbound/graffiti/crook.htm
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:18 pm
Nope

FuseONE wrote:
RandomSurge wrote:
bush is going to be reelected

unless they REALLY fuck up...I mean, they already have...but you know how it is. It's gotta be on Fox News and Cnn...

"Gov't Fucks Up"

for people to even care. And even then...

Anyway, I'm 100% sure Bush is going to be reelected. There are people in this country that think he is the best president EVER. Who else are all republicans going to vote for simply because they're republican? And what other option does the average asshole voter have?

I myself would elect a dolphin instead of bush, since he's not really the one running shit anyway...
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Last time around, Bush lost the popular vote by 543,000 votes. Which is meaningless in the big scheme of things, but hear me out. Do you honestly think anyone who was wise enough to vote for Gore last time around is going to be pleased with Bush enough to vote for him in a year? Iraq is going to be a holy fucking mess by then, which is exactly what us liberals TRIED to tell everyone. And the economy will not have picked up enough (if it does at all, which I think it won't have) for Bush to say "look what I did for the economy!" Plus, you're overlooking the most important factor. 3 million people voted for Ralph fuckin' Nader last time. Provided he keeps his hypocritical ass out of it this time, that's 3 million votes for the democratic candidate. Bush is not guaranteed to win AT ALL.

Bush's radical politics have also created a whole new generation of activists, including me, who are willing to bust their ass working on campaigns to get him out office. I think this is going to be significant. So don't give up yet!!

The only possible thing that could seal it up for him is a terrorist attack. Which is not outside the realm of possibility, unfortunately.

That's all nice and everything

but you still haven't told me who the other guy is people are gonna vote for

The reverend? Hillary?

McCain is republican...he's not beating bush in their own primaries.

ESPECIALLY since he wants campaign reform...name one other republican that wants that? Bush had more money for the primaries than any other president in history had for the elections.

The last time around, people were voting for the least bad candidate...they ended voting for the goofy ass looking dude that made them laugh sometimes cause he never knew what he was talking about instead of the dude with a stick up his ass that seem to know what he was talking but just came off like an asshole cause he changed his image all the time and said he invented the internet

bush just got caught being ignorant...and least he didn't lie!! and he looks like a monkey, how cute!!

bush has a LOT of power right now, he can get things done for the republicans. Why would they want him off? He's making them more money than any other president would.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:23 pm
Nope

and yes I already mentioned the possibility of him doing something so ridiculous that even cnn and fox news call him out on it.

I figured saying

"our morals are better, our values are stronger" would have been a start

but I guess Americans truly believe that...

he's been playing to the brainwashed nationalistic american since day one...his reelection was planned before he even got elected.

and not by him

bush was simply a way to get things done...

you're telling me you didn't know we were going to war with Iraq the SECOND bush got elected? Or the potential of it before so?
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:31 pm
SneepSnopDotCom
COCKRING WRAITH

Awww damn: I'm not debating that that bombing was fucked up. But technically I think the Japanese have a bigger gripe than the vietnamese. And I think it is unfair to compare a president who was stuck with this terrible war and a guy who was president in the day-glo 80's.

There are a lot of issues here..... a lot of things that neither of us even take into consideration. You have a tightass like Nixon right.. now, imagine his intelligence people whispering all those vietnam rumors in his ear on how all the civilians were tricking our troops and giving them exploding teddy bears and razors in vaginas and all that nonsense. He probably said "fuck them then". The thing is... Reagan never had to deal with that... and in the tiny skirmishes he did have to deal with, he usually fucked them up somehow or another... and lets not get started on him screwing over Ollie North and them, but whatever.

Fuck Reagan AND Nixon. I still stand by my claim that Nixon's foreign relations were genius. Up to that point we couldnt even look at China without getting the finger. Nixon walks in there like he owned the place and straightened shit out in a way I can't imagine any other recent president doing.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:34 pm
Nope

SneebDotCom wrote:

Fuck Reagan AND Nixon.

I think this is something we all can agree on
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:23 pm
Dee

RandomSurge wrote:
SneebDotCom wrote:

Fuck Reagan AND Nixon.

I think this is something we all can agree on

Indeed.

Not to backpedal - (I'm not) - But I certainly wasn't defending Nixon. I hate the man. But placing him on the political spectrum is interesting, because of that fact I posted - he was in favor of socialized housing! Imagine a republican suggesting this today, never mind a republican PRESIDENT.

Anyway, yeah, think about what a joke it was that they wanted Kissinger to be involved with that whole 9-11 inspection...HA! That was some sick shit.

I saw kissinger speak once. He's a scary scary man.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:26 pm

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next